[ROM][A500xx][TW-MM] hadesRom v2.6 [08.09.2017][Discontinued]

Search This thread

Abdullahku

Nov 16, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Thank you for the awesome Rom and for sharing it.
I noticed on Hadesrom V.2 the kernel version is 2.5 not 2.6 on A500H, So I tried to flash v2.6 and same problem appeared which I told you before(Blue screen when booting).
Hope you can fix it.
Thanks again for your efforts :) :)

takercalde

Aug 5, 2017
León
The instructions do not indicate that you make all the wipes, is not it necessary? Or is it a logical step implicit? Great work the V1, the V2 should be much better, thanks for the effort.

Abdullahku

Nov 16, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Hey.. How to restore apps After Clean Install rom?

Sent from my SM-A720F using XDA Labs

If you are using V.1 of this rom, it okay to do dirty flash. otherwise you can use "Es Files explorer" or "App Backup & Restore" to make a backup of your apps. you can find them on google play.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

The instructions do not indicate that you make all the wipes, is not it necessary? Or is it a logical step implicit? Great work the V1, the V2 should be much better, thanks for the effort.

if you are using v.1 you can do dirty flash. but if you coming from other Rom, you should do full wipes

Reactions: takercalde

takercalde

Aug 5, 2017
León
If you are using V.1 of this rom, it okay to do dirty flash. otherwise you can use "Es Files explorer" or "App Backup & Restore" to make a backup of your apps. you can find them on google play.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

if you are using v.1 you can do dirty flash. but if you coming from other Rom, you should do full wipes
Thanks a lot.

MoshPuiu

Jul 29, 2009
Calarasi
I tried to dirty flash over Arya mod v4... Wiped only cache. Nope... It doesn't work! TouchWiz stopped!
So, I made a full wipe and everything seems to be ok until now (still waiting to recover all apps and settings)!

takercalde

Aug 5, 2017
León

I tried to dirty flash over Arya mod v4... Wiped only cache. Nope... It doesn't work! TouchWiz stopped!
So, I made a full wipe and everything seems to be ok until now (still waiting to recover all apps and settings)!
I do the dirty flash and everything is ok

Cakzemprongzzz

May 16, 2017
I do the dirty flash and everything is ok

If u use hadesROM V1 u can dirty flash... But if u from another rom (Example: Aryamod) U need to clean install.. I dirty flash my phone.. And everything fine..

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

If u use hadesROM V1 u can dirty flash... But if u from another rom (Example: Aryamod) U need to clean install.. I dirty flash my phone.. And everything fine..Did u remember AryaMOd and hadesrom is diffirent? Aryamod is A520 Porting.. and hadesrom is A720 Porting

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Thanks man..

Reactions: MoshPuiu

leviz0689

Sep 10, 2016
Xiaomi Mi A1
One thing i notice..while i play games(mobile legend)my phone freeze 5-8 sec before it work again..cant touch or even volume not working..something happen..

Cakzemprongzzz

May 16, 2017
One thing i notice..while i play games(mobile legend)my phone freeze 5-8 sec before it work again..cant touch or even volume not working..something happen..

Set Minimun Mhz Processor Into 1497 Mhz.. Check game tuner and maybe ur game Tuner or Game launcher is outdated.. In my phone Mobile Legends work as well.. No lag.. I fix freeze and lag with that..

yellowrobot

Apr 17, 2016
Install Edge screen in any cases to prevent the "power button bug" and be able to turn off the phone
The TW force close is f**ing annoying.

Last edited:

yellowrobot

Apr 17, 2016
Fix TW force close.. Go to Recovery.. Wipe Dalvik Cache and Wipe Cache.. Reboot phone.. This Work for me.. And What do u mean about Power Button Bug?

I installed v2 today after erasing everything without Edge screen because I don't need that. After that I wanted to check power menu and once I pressed power button to open power menu, the phone restarted. I talked to corsicanu, he said that I should try to install Edge screen and power menu works now. Edge can be turned off from settings easily.

The TW fc problem has gone, thanks to you! It seems it was neccessary to clean cache after first boot, even I've done it straight after install in recovery.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This rom has been discontinued. hadesRom v3 - 7.1.1 is here.

64T30Ly.png

Some personal thoughts:
    - you should read at least install instructions stated in this post - i won`t offer support for any issues regarding installation;
    - bug reports without device variant and logs can't be considered bugs - make sure you provide detailed info when reporting bugs;
    - press 'Thanks' button instead of saying it - it will keep the thread clean and keep me motivated to do more;
    - feel free to donate to me if you want to support my work;
    - if you take any of my work without my permission i'll report you, and you'll probably get banned.

General Fetures
    • Full A7 2k17 Port based on A720FXXU1AQC5 firmware, on A500GXXU1CQG1 base
    • hadesKernel v2.6, thanks to me :)
    • August Security Patch
    • Denoxed
    • Init.d support
    • Aroma Installer
    • Aroma latest root options (Magisk and SuperSU)
    • Downloadable apps removed
    • Native blur
    • Rom Control
    • AOD
    • Edge panels
    • Blue light filter
    • Fake Knox 0x0
    • Patched safetynet
    • Private mode
    • VoLTE
    • Multi CSC
    • All apps multiwindow
    • Supporting most of known variants (A500F/FU/G/H/K/M/S/W)
    • Disabled Signature checks
    • Enabled "Device Status Official" - Removed SysScope dependency
    • Added ROM info in Settings>About Device>Software info
    • Added Floating message (settings and toggle)
    • Maybe more.. Will update when i`ll remember

Aroma Setup
    • MultiCSC
    • Camera options (A5 stock or ported A7 camera)
    • 8 device variants too choose
    • Device specific options
    • Native blur
    • JIO VoLTE patch ONLY FOR INDIAN USERS
    • 4G Data Icon in status bar
    • Bootanimations

Installation Steps
    • Make sure you have this twrp installed
    • Make sure you have latest modem and bootloader installed from here
    • Make sure your phone is fully charged to 100%.
    • Download the ROM and patch zips (if any), and transfer to your phone
    • Boot the phone into Recovery Mode
    • Do a FULL wipe: Dalvik Cache, Cache, Data, System even if coming from a port rom
    • Flash rom
    • The first boot may take 15-20 min
    • After booting up in setting wizard make sure to uncheck diagnostic data

Notes
    Please read and search before asking any question that hasn't been asked before and keep this thread clean.
    I am not responsible for any damages on your device.
    If you like to include any piece of this project in your project contact me first.

Telegram support

How about bugs?
    This is a port rom so expect some bugs due to the fact that all features and mods including in this rom are supposed to be running on a device with a different hardware structure. However i tried to fix most of the issues and provide a rom for daily use.
    Major issues for your info:

• Flash and report

Credits
    @BlackMesa123
    @ananjaser1211
    @TaifAljaloo
    @karkasss
    NX team @Patrick.H
    Develoid ALT AND F4

@malbert16442
    @ion1s
    @asc1977
    @jjjhitel
    @Kamy
    @Albe96
    @wellaflex
    @darkera13
    @yash92duster
    @lss1977
    @Eleo
    @karkasss
    @tdunham
    @rompnit
    @xperiacle
    @daxgirl
    @Wuby986
    @DaOldMan
    @tamirda
    @ikrom
    @venkat kamesh
    @SuperR.
    @remuntada78
    @Chainfire
    @amarullz
    @Ticklefish
    @gharrington
    @jovy23
    @Didact74
    @thereassaad
    @dkonect
    @zhuhang
    @By Zonik

Please let me know if I am missing someone and i will add.

RC source code here: https://bitbucket.org/corsicanu/hadesrc
    Kernel source code here: https://bitbucket.com/corsicanu/hadesKernel

XDA:DevDB Information
    hadesRom, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy A Series

Contributors
    corsicanu
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v2.6
    Stable Release Date: 2017-09-08

Created 2017-05-24
    Last Updated 2018-11-12
    Reserved

Screenshots
    ztPDydG.png
    1FmHNtJ.png
    wF1fNhk.png
    R22SDn4.png
    ePTGF3S.jpg
    g9dWCe6.jpg
    A4Dodf7.png
    8mgmd0k.png
    hadesRom v2.6

Changelog
    • updated base to A500GXXU1CQG1
    • fixed faceservice crash again, for good
    • fixed smartstay
    • removed xposed due some problems with Magisk
    • tweaked performance
    • added Usb Backup app for OTG backups
    • remade csc from scratch for more features and options
    • added Google Drive into MyFiles
    • fixed some NFC isolated issues (hopefully all)
    • ported latest available Music app
    • updated SuperSU v2.82 SR3 and Magisk v14.0

How to
    • Download ROM zip
    • Flash it in recovery
    • Wipe cache/dalvik
    • Reboot

Download hadesRom v2.6

Bugs
    • Flash and report