115 KB · Views: 3,092
  • Screenshot_20170805-211913.png
    Screenshot_20170805-211913.png
    125.1 KB · Views: 3,081
Last edited:

newyesor

Jul 27, 2014
Bangkok
If you come from another custom rom,you must flash recovery official via MT9_TWRP_3.1.0-1 and hwota method for come back stock firmware.
MT9_TWRP_3.1.0-1 use for flash twrp and recovery.
-flash twrp >press 1
-flash recovery>press 2

Last edited:
Reactions: norman88

Swan Princess

Mar 6, 2017
Moscow
Why is this mod named P10? Is it because you ported the P10 to Mate 9, or because the P10 can also use this update?

newyesor

Jul 27, 2014
Bangkok
This is not my custom rom.
This custom rom is port from p10 to Mate 9.
Rom can not update firmware P10.

Last edited:

mavera

Apr 19, 2012
Kocaeli
If you come from another custom rom,you must flash recovery official via MT9_TWRP_3.1.0-1 and hwota method for come back stock firmware.
MT9_TWRP_3.1.0-1 use for flash twrp and recovery.
-flash twrp >press 1
-flash recovery>press 2

ok. but twrp 3.1 installed on my phone. im on c432b182 rom. why can i flash twrp again?

@newyesor, I first would like to thank you for supporting my app "The SELinux Toggler" but, I've just got to clear up something first (nothing negative at all)...

You are providing the flashable version of "The SELinux Toggler v4.3.7" but, there's 2 questions that I've got to ask you.

1) Is there a specific reason for offering only the flashable zip and not including the apk installer as well? This is just out of curiosity.

2) The SELinux Toggler version on your OP is actually an older version. Currently, the latest one is "v4.3.9" located in the following thread:

[APP][TOOL][4.2+]The SELinux Toggler by Ibuprophen

Also, just for a quick heads up, there's a new app (currently being beta tested) that will supercede/replace The SELinux Toggler....

It'll be called "The SELinux Switch". This new app will look like The SELinux Toggler but, it'll be completely severed from the old SELinuxModeChanger app because it will no longer share the same package name (Installation Directory). It's pretty much a new app with some better enhancements and compatibility improvements (though, still some more improvements to be made).

Thank you all for your time, understanding and, especially, your support for my development.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns (of course for The SELinux Toggler app itself).

×MY DEVELOPMENTS×
[APP][TOOL][4.2+]The SELinux Toggler
[ZIP][TOOL][AIO]BusyBox Stericson Binary Installer v1.26.2 {BB/TB Auto-Symlink}
×IN DEVELOPMENT×
[APP][TOOL][4.2+][OFFICIAL]The SELinux Switch
Will Supersede "The SELinux Toggler"
[APP][UNOFFICIAL][4.2+]XDA Forum Classic
[APP][UNOFFICIAL][4.2+]XDA Reader Classic

Last edited:
Reactions: Sammath and redtrk

Caguayote

Oct 12, 2013
Can I install this rom I got TWRP 3.0.2-2 and super su v.2.79 I don't have any custom rom I'm on mha-129c567b190 thanks for you time and help

Last edited:

Caguayote

Oct 12, 2013
@Caguayote
-supersu 2.82 not match with twrp 3.0.2-2.
-I think you can install Firedance Rom on C567B190.

So you think if install this twrp rom and supersu I can go back to my back up just an case something goes wrong
Cause I had the twrp that you talk but I couldn't backup my data because it can decrypt that's why I install this twrp and supersu. And thank you very much for you quick response above

Last edited:

newyesor

Jul 27, 2014
Bangkok
So you think if install this twrp rom and supersu I can go back to my back up just an case something goes wrong
Cause I had the twrp that you talk but I couldn't backup my data because it can decrypt that's why I install this twrp and supersu. And thank you very much for you quick response above
If you use twrp 3.1.0-1, you can go backup data .(root successful)

bejam

Dec 7, 2006
Is it possible to have a version for the mate 9 pro? I am on latest official... LON-L29C636B255

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please reupload this rom.
    https://www.magentacloud.de/lnk/PbpEDgc1#file
    This is last Update

MHA-L29 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
    No currently we have v4 based on b194 emui 5.0.1
    The beta testers for the 5.1 reported no really advantage of 5.1 expect for some new bugs
    @newyesor, I first would like to thank you for supporting my app "The SELinux Toggler" but, I've just got to clear up something first (nothing negative at all)...

You are providing the flashable version of "The SELinux Toggler v4.3.7" but, there's 2 questions that I've got to ask you.

1) Is there a specific reason for offering only the flashable zip and not including the apk installer as well? This is just out of curiosity.

2) The SELinux Toggler version on your OP is actually an older version. Currently, the latest one is "v4.3.9" located in the following thread:

[APP][TOOL][4.2+]The SELinux Toggler by Ibuprophen

Also, just for a quick heads up, there's a new app (currently being beta tested) that will supercede/replace The SELinux Toggler....

It'll be called "The SELinux Switch". This new app will look like The SELinux Toggler but, it'll be completely severed from the old SELinuxModeChanger app because it will no longer share the same package name (Installation Directory). It's pretty much a new app with some better enhancements and compatibility improvements (though, still some more improvements to be made).

Thank you all for your time, understanding and, especially, your support for my development.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns (of course for The SELinux Toggler app itself).

×MY DEVELOPMENTS×
    [APP][TOOL][4.2+]The SELinux Toggler
    [ZIP][TOOL][AIO]BusyBox Stericson Binary Installer v1.26.2 {BB/TB Auto-Symlink}
    ×IN DEVELOPMENT×
    [APP][TOOL][4.2+][OFFICIAL]The SELinux Switch
    Will Supersede "The SELinux Toggler"
    [APP][UNOFFICIAL][4.2+]XDA Forum Classic
    [APP][UNOFFICIAL][4.2+]XDA Reader Classic
    We have a well functional V4 version of the Rom.

In fact is has no more KANGVIP on "board" any more, but it is 5.1 as you were referring in the thread title.
    But this see no reason of deleting post 1
    Firedance found out, that KangVIP produces some wired problems. It works on AL00 devices, but not well on others.
    So he just stopped integrating Kangvip.

But of course you can install Viper4Android on V4 and maybe Xposed.
    Did you get xposed fully working on firedance V1?
    Did you check V4?
    If you just set a link to the #1 of android Hilfe on Post 1 and translate the essentials it would be a help vor all non german speaking on XDA