Android Oreo

Search This thread

Frutak

Mar 14, 2013
Ostrava
homel.vsb.cz
Android Oreo 8.1 is out:

I think there is a new version 8.1.0 (OPM1.171019.011, Dec 2017), I think this is not a beta because Im beta tester and on DP2 i have build number OPP6.171019.012
But i dont know. For now i dont get any OTA Updates.
https://developers.google.com/android/images

Android Oreo final version is out for our Nexus 5x.
I'm using it for now, and seems ok :)
If you see OPP4 on webpage, you need to change language to English.

Today [30/8/17] was release ota: Ota OPR6.170623.012 is latest

I read some posts here, some user doesnt want used new Oreo, im recommende Google Pixel rom from argraur he released port from pixel phone, his rom Oreo is so great, super fast and UI is smoothness.

Thanks to:
iamterence
Displax

System is fresh and fast.
Flashable-images

Last edited:

Frutak

Mar 14, 2013
Ostrava
homel.vsb.cz
The last question, because in the pages of images of Nexus, is still to download? And you already expose ??

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5X mediante Tapatalk

are you sure? you take the update from beta program? or you are not in beta? when you reboot it says that you are in beta program?

I flash img from the website, when i'm reboot phone it say nothing about beta program, and in settings there isn't any words about beta program.

stifmaster81

Feb 27, 2013
This is to download wherever you say it, but put it in .dio OPP4 ..Will not be the beta 4 of Oreo?

Frutak

Mar 14, 2013
Ostrava
homel.vsb.cz
I'm think it's not beta :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170822-001632.png
    Screenshot_20170822-001632.png
    112 KB · Views: 3,125

stifmaster81

Feb 27, 2013
This is the first , But as OPP4 says, I thought it was beta version number 4, but if you say it's la.vers final..ok
3904fcd84c33ac01003a4dd41bb4a61c.jpg

stifmaster81

Feb 27, 2013
I don't know why but I have android O in list :D
Well I do not get the opp6 I get the 4, so I asked for direct link to download

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

You need change language of this page to english.
Ok, thank you very much, I'm going down and I'm already there, one last thingOk, thank you very much, I'm going down and I'm already there, one last thing ... I'll get the phone language in SpanishOk, thank you very much, I'm going down and I'm already there, one last thing ... will the phone language come out in Spanish?

Frutak

Mar 14, 2013
Ostrava
homel.vsb.cz
Well I do not get the opp6 I get the 4, so I asked for direct link to download

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Ok, thank you very much, I'm going down and I'm already there, one last thingOk, thank you very much, I'm going down and I'm already there, one last thing ... I'll get the phone language in SpanishOk, thank you very much, I'm going down and I'm already there, one last thing ... will the phone language come out in Spanish?

Thank you i will write it to main post :)

Reactions: stifmaster81

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Any idea on how to reduce navigation bar height? It's so huge.
    Changing DPI break the perfect resolution balance of everything else. I would like to have a smaller navigation bar.

thanks
    You have to stick an black adhesive ribbon of ~2 mm at the bottom of your screen. Works great, no battery life impact, no lag issue. Pure happiness.
    "Android Oreo is all for improvements about performance and battery life...". That's what they said and that is totally bullsh*t. It is the laggiest android version that I've ever used. I went back to Nougat and cannot be happier. The fact is that Google now is just abandoning Nexus and Pixel is their sweet child.
    I flashed it, used it for two days and now back on 7.1.2. Oreo is buggy and ugly (icons particularly). It may be a final release but it behaved like a preview version. Disappointing.
    I've been on OPR6 for a week or so and so far it's been good for how I use my phone. One thing I found that has helped my battery life is that in the developer options section is the option "mobile data always active" is turned on by default. This hasn't been the case for earlier versions of Android and I'm not sure why it's default in this version. I live in an area where the cell service is marginal so I rely heavily on my wifi. Turning that option off has helped my battery life greatly due to it not always hunting for a signal.

Something to look at if you're having bad battery life, use wifi, and live in an area that has lousy cell reception.