[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][Flounder][8.1.0_r22] NitrogenOS[04/30/18]

Search This thread

astralbee

Jun 7, 2013
Blackpool
Best ROM I've found for Nexus 9 so far, thank you. Performance and battery life are great. Also most important for me is that it's a great install experience.

Last edited:

astralbee

Jun 7, 2013
Blackpool
Thanks for the June update!
I full-on dirty flashed this over the previous version without wiping anything, just caches. So far seems fine. The only problem I had is that my pin lock was not accepted after flashing, I had to delete password files using twrp to get back in.

Last edited:

䙉ʐû

Aug 21, 2014
Beijing
I full-on dirty flashed this over the previous version without wiping anything, just caches. So far seems fine. The only problem I had is that my pin lock was not accepted after flashing, I had to delete password files using twrp to get back in.

Tks for your feedback . I never set a pin lock for my tablet before :good:

mslatter

Sep 23, 2010
Columbus, GA USA
Because of this helpful feedback, I just disabled my pin before flashing and had zero problems. Thanks for the updated ROM!

Sent from my Nexus 9 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Reactions: astralbee

astralbee

Jun 7, 2013
Blackpool
Another great update. This really is a great rom, best performance, best features, best update experience I've had on this device.

Gold Ribbed

Sep 28, 2014
I am struggling to flash this Rom. Clean install and appears to get stuck on the Android boot . How long should it take to load? I left it 15mjns and no joy.

Monazite

Oct 30, 2016
This ROM is really very smooth and I love it:good:. But it's pre-rooted kernel makes me unable to install magisk:crying: Can OP upload a non-rooted version on the next update? Thank you!

Top Liked Posts