[ROM][Official] MIUI 9 - 7.8.28 China Dev for Hermes[Download]

Search This thread

Steveromingagain

Apr 2, 2014
1st boot didn't work unless I blocked DO NOT INSTALL on foot when booting up.then fast boot up. Gapps Pico 5.0 error 70.. tried APK and doesn't work. Tried China playstore installs but stuck on checking info on sign in. Getting unfortunately Google play services have stop popups . Loading my apps as APK are working. Hope this helps.

Steveromingagain

Apr 2, 2014
@Psy_Man. Are you able to remove some system apps on a version of this like ( music app,yellow pages,China app store.ect..) to make room for Pico gapps..around 180 too 200 MB. Thanks in advance.
Or possible a aroma installer to select what not to install.
Update.i tweek the ROM and rezipped it. Flash a zero gapps I found . Ran a Google play manager after boot and all runs great. Long battery and fast charge. :cowboy:. Thanks again for ROM,keep up the great work. Using Magisk for root.

Last edited:
Reactions: ps000000

veepe

Jan 18, 2013
Can you check audio quality over BT? It's always been bad (even when you tick the "enhance audio"). it seems they're using a lousy codec.

Steveromingagain

Apr 2, 2014
Can you check audio quality over BT? It's always been bad (even when you tick the "enhance audio"). it seems they're using a lousy codec.
I usually have a arise audio installed..so I tested just now with stock over my hurricane headphones and it sounds perfect. Only problem is sync of volume buttons,have to manually control head set buttons. No skipping of music. :cowboy:

Last edited:

Steveromingagain

Apr 2, 2014
I used TWRP but should be able to go too...settings about phone ,check updates,select your zip and flash with stock

davidmeyis

Dec 7, 2011
Córdoba
installed .... Little difference with respect to 8.5.2 .... It works just as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-03-10-22-26-480_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-03-10-22-26-480_com.android.settings.png
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,444
Reactions: Deic

Top Liked Posts