Collection of my random projects.

Search This thread

Brandroid28

Feb 10, 2011
Iowa
Amazon Fire TV
Google Pixel 5a
I'm a bit OCD, but I tried resizing the AEX bootanimation. I couldn't get it to work; it's just dark and blank. I resized the images and changed the resolution in the desc.txt. Would someone else be willing to make one? Thanks. Otherwise, it's perfect. I do miss user-aware display, but I can use Gravity Screen to replace that. Or if someone knows a better alternative. Either way, I'm not leaving this Rom. Thanks so much.

Sent from my Moto X Pure using XDA Labs

chaostrodamis

Mar 14, 2010
Google Pixel 4 XL
Google Pixel 5
I'm a bit OCD, but I tried resizing the AEX bootanimation. I couldn't get it to work; it's just dark and blank. I resized the images and changed the resolution in the desc.txt. Would someone else be willing to make one? Thanks. Otherwise, it's perfect. I do miss user-aware display, but I can use Gravity Screen to replace that. Or if someone knows a better alternative. Either way, I'm not leaving this Rom. Thanks so much.
If your running substratum use this to change your boot animation. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moelle.ddboot. Moelle is the original designer of this boot and in this theme is a full screen version (also a cool alternative)

Sent from my clark using XDA Labs

obsolete1

Jan 7, 2013

Something I meant to look into but didn't. The boot animation bothers me too...

AEX updated, added a changelog too.

Jan 26, 2016
I still think if you want PA you should fix up CypherOS. The devs don't care about clark and it doesn't have a maintainer, but you seem to have your hands full with Carbon and Omni so do what you think is best.

obsolete1

Jan 7, 2013
@obsolete1 Hey, I was wondering if you were planning on an AEX update? I think they released a final Nougat one. But if you're busy, no worries. Thank you!

Brandon

Last couple of builds have been unusable (only because I was trying to get gestures to work properly without success) But I'll see if I can't get at least a "basic" version out.

Brandroid28

Feb 10, 2011
Iowa
Amazon Fire TV
Google Pixel 5a
Has anyone had any touchscreen bugs on the latest AEX? My navbar will sometimes ghost tap whichever button is on the right side several times. I thought a clean flash had fixed it, but it really started acting up again when I made some changes with App Ops - the Play Store app, not the built-in version. Could also be the charger I use, as it seems worse when charging. Really hoping it's not a hardware problem, but I can't definitively pinpoint another cause. I don't think it'd be the ROM, but the problem didn't start until I updated. Thanks,

Brandon

chaostrodamis

Mar 14, 2010
Google Pixel 4 XL
Google Pixel 5
AEX updated again. Just some more security updates that I just missed with the last build.
You should label them slightly differently because on AFH it just looks like you updated the ROM, instead of them being the same version for the 7.0 modem users.

BTW thanks for everything you do to keep our devices still relevant.

Sent from my clark using XDA Labs

Top Liked Posts