Overall love

Search This thread

inCider

Oct 14, 2017
YES bro, i love that device.
clean ROM out of the box (rare for me, comparing to my experia and galaxy...), speedy and reliable, smooth and easy to manage and it can keep you busy for hours, because is so customizable and have such great battery life. what make it also a great game machine :)
best bang for my buck !

Mister Advance

Jan 24, 2013
clean ROM out of the box (rare for me, comparing to my experia and galaxy...), speedy and reliable, smooth and easy to manage and it can keep you busy for hours, because is so customizable and have such great battery life. what make it also a great game machine :)
best bang for my buck !

Dont wanne bash you or something, but you find MIUI clean?
The build in cleaner/security/antimalware? apps very irritating!
Will maybe try in the future to ROOT a MIUI rom with nova launcher and removing the above specify apps.
But today im glad i could flash LineageOS!

I find (apart from Google devices itself that is) the Experia from Sony still the cleanish version i have worked with.
But i have to agree with all the other points!

xdaNewbieDroidy

May 27, 2016
I just bought this phone last week, May 16, 2018. My first impression about the phone is amazing. Especially for the price, i got this for $115. My Redmi 4x has 2GB/16GB variant. The price to spec ratio is absolutely great. With its specs, we all know what we are getting. Being a practical user that's why I choose to buy one of this. From my Motorola Moto E LTE, which is pretty old device, that's why I need to change to something even greater. Plus I like SD chips. Overall, my experience with my Redmi 4x is amazing. Cheers to all.

10/10 The phone is light, fast, easy to root, beautiful, and neat. I like the Metal finish and love the battery life.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

Also, love the fact that you can use it with 2 SIMS on 3G/4G when normally 2nd SIM can only be GSM on other phones.

agnath18

May 26, 2016
Palakkad
Excellent device.
Battery backup is the true champion.
Never experienced any lag.
Smooth like butter..
Redmi <3
:fingers-crossed:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes, yes, it's possible to love a phone. Heck, you sleep next to it, don't you? Rate this thread to indicate your love for the Xiaomi Redmi 4X, all things considered. A higher rating indicates that the Xiaomi Redmi 4X is an incredible phone that you enjoy tremendously. You love it. :eek:

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
    best bang for my buck !
    10/10 in my opinion, system is good, multitasking is good, everything is good!
    Even the replacement parts are cheap, i recommend!
    8/10 value for money device.. Fantastic..
    Great phone i love mu phone also