2nd Wolf Unleashed|AIM_v2.5|7.1.2|Unofficial

Search This thread

psykkuno

Aug 23, 2016
Athens
AIMROM
Since this ROM is not quite known It's a really good one that did catch my impression so I did build it.
Click here To learn more about this ROM. Hope you can give it a try and enjoy it.​

Installation
¬Go to TWRP
¬Wipe and then Click on Advanced Wipe
¬Check the followings if you want a clean Installation:
[*]Davlik Cache,
[*]Cache,
[*]Data,
[*]System

¬Go back and click on Install
¬Find the ROM in the destination you saved it and Install it
¬then Install the GAPPS which can be found here ARM64->7.1->pico(recommended)
¬Reboot and Proceed​

Bugs:
~In Recents locking apps won't work
~Notification bar will flicker if you open it and close it lots of times in a row
~So this one is tricky changing the dpi affects the lockscreen clock caused by the sources.
As a temporary fix:
1)Download Substratum
2)Download This Xperia Clock Theme
3)Apply Xperia theme Using Lineage option 1 or 2 this will get your clock Resized and fix the Issue for now.
~Set Fingerprint from Initial setup, if not you wont be able to access fingerprint Settings.
~You tell us.

XDA:DevDB Information
ΑΙΜ 7.1.2, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Contributors
psykkuno, avirk
Source Code: https://github.com/psykkuno/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8953

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: 8.2.4.0
Based On: Lineage

Version Information
Beta Release Date: 2017-09-06

Created 2017-09-08
Last Updated 2017-09-11

domino2115

Jun 7, 2013
Why so many ROMs? I think its better to foncus on one rom for example LOS 14.1 and keep updating/improving rom. Its my opinion. Anyway thanks for new rom ! :)

Odoslané z Redmi 4 pomocou Tapatalku

Reactions: Jejking and aviranx

aviranx

Oct 25, 2012
Reactions: psykkuno

cuben1ty

Jun 8, 2016
Do you have plans to build AOSPA? It's my favorite ROM and it won in your poll, so me and many others would be thankful!

theowl61

Sep 1, 2015
Has any one flashed this rom? How the battery? What about the bugs? A short review Will be highly appreciated

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

psykkuno

Aug 23, 2016
Athens
Has any one flashed this rom? How the battery? What about the bugs? A short review Will be highly appreciated

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
Μy friend did Battery is fine, Bugs are minimal so far
the one I described in the Lockcreen with the clock
another with recents that locking apps won't work(I am goin to fix this soon)
and last one with the notification bars that if you pull it down and up many times it will cause small flicker(not that bad)
Overall the ROM is a ****ing beauty I would recommend it to you.Plus this ROM has 1.2 gb's of RAM free when using apps

Last edited:
Reactions: nimbold

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AIMROM
    Since this ROM is not quite known It's a really good one that did catch my impression so I did build it.
    Click here To learn more about this ROM. Hope you can give it a try and enjoy it.​

Installation
    ¬Go to TWRP
    ¬Wipe and then Click on Advanced Wipe
    ¬Check the followings if you want a clean Installation:
    [*]Davlik Cache,
    [*]Cache,
    [*]Data,
    [*]System

¬Go back and click on Install
    ¬Find the ROM in the destination you saved it and Install it
    ¬then Install the GAPPS which can be found here ARM64->7.1->pico(recommended)
    ¬Reboot and Proceed​

Bugs:
    ~In Recents locking apps won't work
    ~Notification bar will flicker if you open it and close it lots of times in a row
    ~So this one is tricky changing the dpi affects the lockscreen clock caused by the sources.
    As a temporary fix:
    1)Download Substratum
    2)Download This Xperia Clock Theme
    3)Apply Xperia theme Using Lineage option 1 or 2 this will get your clock Resized and fix the Issue for now.
    ~Set Fingerprint from Initial setup, if not you wont be able to access fingerprint Settings.
    ~You tell us.

XDA:DevDB Information
    ΑΙΜ 7.1.2, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Contributors
    psykkuno, avirk
    Source Code: https://github.com/psykkuno/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8953

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 8.2.4.0
    Based On: Lineage

Version Information
    Beta Release Date: 2017-09-06

Created 2017-09-08
    Last Updated 2017-09-11
    Why so many ROMs? I think its better to foncus on one rom for example LOS 14.1 and keep updating/improving rom. Its my opinion. Anyway thanks for new rom ! :)

I am focusing on these 2 wolfs for now. I am done compiling :3
    Do you have plans to build AOSPA? It's my favorite ROM and it won in your poll, so me and many others would be thankful!
    It's coming. Not by me though, I 'll have to maintain Validus and AIM, our projects have been split, so It's coming by another dev that I am co-working with.
    One developer stepped aside, brought in more devs. Thanks for your efforts. R4p feels like a alive healthy Beast(Wolf!?) now. ;)
    we've booted and gave life to many ROMs...I just did the gathering and started this mass thing I hope it stays like that for a while