Takee 1 (Full Review) 3D Holographic Phone (Cheaper 2015 version with Play Store)

Search This thread

YuriRM

Dec 17, 2015
I didn't try that on other ROM-versions before, but with the current combination GSM-calls work without TocToc when covering the Proximitysensor, GPS also works. If there wasn't the bug with VoIP-calls, the phone would be just perfect!
The inverted Gyroscope has been solved too?
In order to check it try running Discovery VR or any other VR app that does not need VR goggles, like a 360° video.

It is a pity that nobody noticed the @Maxmydishe suggestion or cared to try it. Despite being mentioned several times from 27 November to 4 December 2015 it was largely ignored. Two years later we are now discovering how easy it is to switch the Boot image file!

The sequence of commands for file loading during the Boot time is crucial. The solution for VOIP calls may be achieved by editing the boot image file.

The ideal is to compare the code for all the boot image files released by Estar Takee. Then we may understand what they were trying to do for Debugging the code.

Have you got programming skills?
Image Kitchen for Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.redlee90.imagekitchenforandroid

Last edited:

io2345

Sep 10, 2014
The inverted Gyroscope has been solved too?
In order to check it try running Discovery VR or any other VR app that does not need VR goggles, like a 360° video.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.redlee90.imagekitchenforandroid

Tried DiscoveryVR and found, that left and right are mixed up, whereas up and down are fine. Things like that are "nice to have" - but crucial basic functions like being able to make/receive calls (VoIP included) are important for me.
Speaking about "Maxmydishe":I haven't tried LewaOS or MIUI yet. Has anyone tried it, do they work for VoIP Calls (Facebook, Whatsapp etc.) and other basic functions like camera, GPS?

I'm sorry, but I do not have programming skills. Sorry for that...

Last edited:

YuriRM

Dec 17, 2015
It is a pity that nobody noticed the @Maxmydishe suggestion or cared to try it. Despite being mentioned several times from 27 November to 4 December 2015 it was largely ignored. Two years later we are now discovering how easy it is to switch the Boot image file!

The sequence of commands for file loading during the Boot time is crucial. The solution for VOIP calls may be achieved by editing the boot image file.

The ideal is to compare the code for all the boot image files released by Estar Takee. Then we may understand what they were trying to do for Debugging the code.

Image Kitchen for Android
@luckasfb can you help us to debug the original boot image file of Takee 1, please? An inexperienced programmer at Estar Takee tried it four times with partial success. @Maxmydishe found an amazing workaround.

The best combination yet is the 20151109 firmware with the boot image file from 20151010. GSM calls are perfect but VOIP calls stumble on the Proximity Sensor issue.

We know how difficult it has been to develop a fully functional Android 4.4 and 5.1.

All of us will gladly accept an improvement on the existing Android 4.2.

Can you edit the boot image file to render it better?

Those of us who contributed money to your work will be happy to receive a better Android 4.2 instead of a buggy Android 5.1.

Let us know your opinion, please!

Regards,
YuriRM

EDIT - Inside of the boot image, there is the kernel and ramdisk. The kernel is compiled and the source code is unavailable. Therefore, editing the kernel is not a feasible request.

Last edited:

io2345

Sep 10, 2014
Another option would be, to get the camera working in 4.4 KitKat.
Meanwhile found out, that VoIP calls are ok in LuckasFB KitKat ROM (this has been reported before - must have overread this while reading more than 100 pages of this thread).
BUT: Main Camera (starts only after fiddling around, hot reboot necessary) is not working correctly, pictures aren't sharp. Obviously autofocus doesn't work (using ROM "takee_1_3d-20161112-234925"). Tried latest Kitkat-version (dated 26.12.2016) also, but there I can't get the cameras to work at all (not even the selfie cam on the display side).
EDIT: Camera works now in ROM 26122016 WITH AUTOFOCUS !, but after a looong time of waiting (hours) - and hot reboot, of course. In the 12112016-Version cameras started after a minute or so...

Last edited:

io2345

Sep 10, 2014
Another thing comes to my mind: On some MTK-Phones and ROM-Versions I saw a "Quickboot option" in settings, which is comparable to hibernation mode of a PC. If we could have this option, it might be probable, that the camera works immediately after power on (if it worked before shutdown, of course).

io2345

Sep 10, 2014
Dear YuriRM, thank you for the two links. Unfortunately I'm not the Tech-guy, and have not even a glimpse what can be done using those things...

After getting some experience with the latest KitKat-ROM (4.4.2) developed by LuckasFB, I can tell you all that it's useable. VoIP calls work as well as GPS, Gyro, 3D. Not sure if LuckasFB is still working on better/newer firmware, so currently it is probably the best choice.
All of the hints and links are posted "somewhere" in this thread with more than 100 pages and over 1000 entries, so let me sum it up (YuriRM already did that several times before):

First, install TRWP recovery: Flash the file inside this archive (you have to extract it)
ftp://185.86.77.191/LuckAs-kernels/A5000/LuckAs-Takee_1-twrp28-recovery.rar
as recovery-file using SPFlash-Tool.

Place this two files (without extracting them) in the phones memory or the root of your phones SD-Card (if you use one):
ftp://185.86.77.191/LuckAs-kernels/Takee_1_S1/takee_1_cwet_kk-luckasfb-20161226-024100.zip
ftp://185.86.77.191/LuckAs-kernels/Takee_1_S1/4.4.2_micro.zip
Connect phone to a charger, switch it off, and when restarting it, hold "Vol up" pressed, until TRWP-Menu shows. Use "Wipe"-Function, after that "Install" and select the two ZIP-Files, install them and reboot.

Install from play store any power manager app that can do a "hot reboot" (example: "Power Manager" by Guiseppe Montuoro)

After boot wait some time (like 10 minutes), then try to open camera. When the selfie camera is started, make a hot reboot using the power manager app. Start camera again, both cameras will work now (note: as long as "unable to open camera" or "gallery error" shows up or camera just doesn't start, hot reboot is useless).

Getting 3D-Effect (only necessary if you use SD-Card): Copy the two files "HolographyProfile" and "matrix" from the phones folder "Android" into the folder "Android" on the sd-card. The (already preinstalled) App "3D Video" contains four 3D Movies. Hint: If 3D-Effect is ghosty (doubled elements in the picture) try to tilt the phone just a few degrees to the right instead of looking in the very middle of the screen.

Rather than switching off the phone at night, only put it in airplane mode. Saves energy for the battery and you from doing a camera restart the next day...

App that makes use of the gyro effect and has appropriate videos: Install DiscoveryVR from play store. Open a video (like: Shark Storm), move the phone up/down/left/right to change the viewing angle.

Reactions: YuriRM

YuriRM

Dec 17, 2015
Dear YuriRM, thank you for the two links. Unfortunately I'm not the Tech-guy, and have not even a glimpse what can be done using those things...

After getting some experience with the latest KitKat-ROM (4.4.2) developed by LuckasFB, I can tell you all that it's useable. VoIP calls work as well as GPS, Gyro, 3D. Not sure if LuckasFB is still working on better/newer firmware, so currently it is probably the best choice.
All of the hints and links are posted "somewhere" in this thread with more than 100 pages and over 1000 entries, so let me sum it up (YuriRM already did that several times before):

First, install TRWP recovery: Flash the file inside this archive (you have to extract it)
ftp://185.86.77.191/LuckAs-kernels/A5000/LuckAs-Takee_1-twrp28-recovery.rar
as recovery-file using SPFlash-Tool.

Place this two files (without extracting them) in the phones memory or the root of your phones SD-Card (if you use one):
ftp://185.86.77.191/LuckAs-kernels/Takee_1_S1/takee_1_cwet_kk-luckasfb-20161226-024100.zip
ftp://185.86.77.191/LuckAs-kernels/Takee_1_S1/4.4.2_micro.zip
Connect phone to a charger, switch it off, and when restarting it, hold "Vol up" pressed, until TRWP-Menu shows. Use "Wipe"-Function, after that "Install" and select the two ZIP-Files, install them and reboot.

Install from play store any power manager app that can do a "hot reboot" (example: "Power Manager" by Guiseppe Montuoro)

After boot wait some time (like 10 minutes), then try to open camera. When the selfie camera is started, make a hot reboot using the power manager app. Start camera again, both cameras will work now (note: as long as "unable to open camera" or "gallery error" shows up or camera just doesn't start, hot reboot is useless).

Getting 3D-Effect (only necessary if you use SD-Card): Copy the two files "HolographyProfile" and "matrix" from the phones folder "Android" into the folder "Android" on the sd-card. The (already preinstalled) App "3D Video" contains four 3D Movies. Hint: If 3D-Effect is ghosty (doubled elements in the picture) try to tilt the phone just a few degrees to the right instead of looking in the very middle of the screen.

Rather than switching off the phone at night, only put it in airplane mode. Saves energy for the battery and you from doing a camera restart the next day...

App that makes use of the gyro effect and has appropriate videos: Install DiscoveryVR from play store. Open a video (like: Shark Storm), move the phone up/down/left/right to change the viewing angle.
Great! Give us an update of your review in two weeks time, please. We need a full rundown of the KitKat ROM (4.4.2) developed by LuckasFB, regarding its usability.

If you think that the KitKat ROM is worth your money then make a $10 donation or 10€ donation to @luckasfb. Your support is crucial to give him motivation for further development of this ROM.

The next step is an update to @VladJocker Android 6 with a custom linux kernel 3.4.67 of Android 4.4.2 developed by LuckasFB. However, the kernel needs improvement!

Luckas, go back to the KitKat ROM and make it perfect, please!

If you make the problematic modules open source then we can help you sort the bugs.

Will camera bugs be easier to solve with Android 7 and Android 8, Nougat and Oreo, source-codes?

Google is Mandating Linux Kernel Versions in Android Oreo (kernel versions 4.4 and 3.18).
https://www.xda-developers.com/google-mandating-linux-kernel-versions-android-oreo/

Best regards,
YuriRM

Last edited:

YuriRM

Dec 17, 2015
From the TWRP on PPTV King 7s Forum by the user fvdk... Could this work on Takee?

"You definitively have the 3D version but apparently your seller forgot to include a 3D movie player and a 3D photo viewer.
3D Center is an interface to various (Chinese) web services that offer 3D content like and it will probably need to have the K3DX players installed. As far as I know, these are not available for download but I have extracted the apk's and I can send them to you if you let me know your email address.

You can download the 3D-BoBo app from here http://deepoon.com/3dbobo/en-wapindex.html this will enable you to stream the content from within 3D Center app.

Frans"

EDIT - use this safer link to 3D BoBo
http://www.dpvr.net/bobo.html

Last edited:

YuriRM

Dec 17, 2015
@io2345 you are our official tester! Would you like to try another alternative just published by the user EgoManiaC at the 4pda.ru forum? My guess is that it is the very same solution suggested by @Maxmydishe

09/06/17, 09:47

There is a firmware from Stas30 - 1109 + bootloader 1010. Completely working setup. I have it from the very beginning. There are no clicks, but in the settings you need to specify not to disconnect the screen when charging, otherwise the microphone switches off and you cannot be heard.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-2JSqjWugR4eld6YmtoVU02TGc/view

Last edited:

io2345

Sep 10, 2014
@io2345 . There are no clicks, but in the settings you need to specify not to disconnect the screen when charging, otherwise the microphone switches off and you cannot be heard.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-2JSqjWugR4eld6YmtoVU02TGc/view
Besides from saying, that leaving the screen on when charging is no option for me, I am quite pleased with the current firmware (don't have any clicks either). I told you, that I do not switch off the phone but put it into airplane at night, where battery drops by 1% or even stays at the same value until the morning. Once I had an issue with the card in SIM1 not willing to work when leaving airplane mode, but that occured only once in ten days now and can be solved by a normal reboot. Battery of the phone isn't too strong, but takes me through the day with normal usage of a man (really doubt, if a woman can do one day without recharging). Usally I end up at night with about 30% left. Screen is the greatest consumer, so if you watch a movie on the phone, you will have a drop of 10% of the battery every 15-20 minutes. WiFi and mobile radio also consume some greater part of the energy, so you might do a good while longer if you watch movies in airplane mode. WiFi reception and GPS are just so-so, maybe due to the metal frame of the Takee. For me it is good enough, and I just love the smooth finish of the phone.
What I probably will test, is the thing you mentioned above with the King 7s-APKs.

Reactions: YuriRM

YuriRM

Dec 17, 2015
Besides from saying, that leaving the screen on when charging is no option for me, I am quite pleased with the current firmware (don't have any clicks either). I told you, that I do not switch off the phone but put it into airplane at night, where battery drops by 1% or even stays at the same value until the morning. Once I had an issue with the card in SIM1 not willing to work when leaving airplane mode, but that occured only once in ten days now and can be solved by a normal reboot. Battery of the phone isn't too strong, but takes me through the day with normal usage of a man (really doubt, if a woman can do one day without recharging). Usally I end up at night with about 30% left. Screen is the greatest consumer, so if you watch a movie on the phone, you will have a drop of 10% of the battery every 15-20 minutes. WiFi and mobile radio also consume some greater part of the energy, so you might do a good while longer if you watch movies in airplane mode. WiFi reception and GPS are just so-so, maybe due to the metal frame of the Takee. For me it is good enough, and I just love the smooth finish of the phone.
What I probably will test, is the thing you mentioned above with the King 7s-APKs.
Tell us about the performance and quality of the front and rear cameras on the KitKat ROM developed by LuckasFB.

On Takee's stock ROM the rear camera has outstanding quality on Video Recording both indoors and outdoors. However, it has average quality on photos.

Eye Tracking is unique in Takee 1 and its performance is amazing in 3D videos and 3D photos! Not even the best 3D surgical devices at the hospital can match the quality of Takee 1. The surgeons that watched a video on this Smartphone were astonished!

Is Eye-Tracking fully functional on the KitKat ROM?

K3DX has Eye-Tracking too
http://www.thomas-pr.com/kdx/kdxrelease.html

Elephone P8 3D has Eye-Tracking too
http://www.elephone.hk/static/ELEPhone2017NewProductCommentp8lite

The famous RED brand is launching an Android smartphone, the Hydrogen One Holographic Display by Leia Inc. , a spinoff of HP's research Labs.
https://www.xda-developers.com/hydrogen-one-holographic-display/

3D photos
http://www.i3dshow.com/

Last edited:

YuriRM

Dec 17, 2015
Perfect GSM and VoIP calls

As for me, the best update for now is 20151109. And the BOOT from 20151010 flashed upon it with SP Flash Tool. Almost everyting works fine.
Try to update with OTA and then use this boot.

1 - Perfect GSM calls (switch Boot Image file on original R0M)

It is very easily done! GSM calls are fine with no annoying noises. The microphone keeps working even when the screen is off. The TOC-TOC sounds or Click-Click sounds of the 2015.11.09 firmware due to the Proximity Sensor are gone forever.

The Boot Image file from Pogodancer's version of the October 2015 firmware was used instead and flashed upon the November 2015 firmware.

You can get the boot image of October 2015
Takee-1_151010_151026-212141_root-mod-deodeXposed

If you want to go back to the boot image of November 2015
Takee-1_151109_151114-172130_root-mod-deodeXposed

Have a look at this print screen. Try it!
BootIMGNov.PNG printscreenFernando1.jpg

Afterwards there is no need to perform a factory reset! A cache wipe in recovery is enough. The advantage is to keep all your data intact.

Congratulations! You have got an hybrid firmware with a ported kernel now.
Notice that Kernel Version is Saturday, October 10 and Build Number is November 09 (2015.11.09)

Update: GPS Test results by Chartcross show that the boot image from November 2015 gets 7 satellites in view and a 3D Fix in a only couple of minutes at my parents veranda. The boot image from October 2015 gets 9 satellites in view and a 3D Fix with an Accurary of 4m equally fast.

2 - Perfect GSM and VoIP calls (install third-party ROM by LuckasFB)

A more radical option is to follow the successful steps of @io2345 and install the KitKat ROM developed by LuckasFB.

Enjoy the latest version (2016.12.26) of the KitKat ROM (Android 4.4) developed by LuckasFB.

Micro.zip:
https://mega.nz/#!o5RE3KYb!Wel6c3q8GKEovptvRdAZFj1ZlCERiCWYsjjj8K1_bg0
Recovery-Image for TWRP
https://mega.nz/#!hgYCwIYb!BYlmRnTVzWribPKlQDkmCR5ggT5GCkflIFbjeawg5Jk
ROM:
https://mega.nz/#!B5Q3gAga!OLh4sLFZ8dxkzkwazV1hI9xfIc2rP2a_C4QL_LQlOGA[/QUOTE]

Great to have this set of three files available to all Takee 1 owners that come to this XDA forum.

3 - Do you want Android 6.0.1 (third-party ROM by VladJocker)?

Latest alpha version of Android 6.0.1 by VladJocker CM13.0.4 18.11.16 Esta.
Release date: 18th November 2016
https://yadi.sk/d/e4s25cdlyv9GU

It uses the previous kernel of Luckas.

4 - Do you want Android 7.1.2 (Third-party ROM by Francesinha, in development)?

Last edited:

io2345

Sep 10, 2014
.... The microphone keeps working even when the screen is off. ....

I tried several 4.2.2 ROMs, in none I found working IP-Call functionality.
So I really doubt, that you are talking of those, but rather of regular GSM-calls. For IP-Calls (like calls within Whatsapp) you probably have the effect "screen off -> mic off".

YuriRM

Dec 17, 2015
I tried several 4.2.2 ROMs, in none I found working IP-Call functionality.
So I really doubt, that you are talking of those, but rather of regular GSM-calls. For IP-Calls (like calls within Whatsapp) you probably have the effect "screen off -> mic off".
It really depends on the user profile. I seldom take VoIP calls. However, I do need faultless GSM calls for my daily life. My procedure is to reject an WhatsApp voice call and immediately call back by video call.

I love 3D photos, 3D videos and 3D objects. Doing plenty of searches on this subject as a hobby. That's the reason why the upgrade from the September 2015 ROM does not entice me.

My cousin is just like you! She wants VoIP calls and does not care about 3D. Will she be able to handle the camera failures of the KitKat ROM? If she puts up a fight her anger will be directed towards me...

I regret having bought seven TAKEE 1 smartphones for my family (4) and friends (3). They hate bugs and this phone drives them mad.

My advice is to avoid MediaTek and buy a Qualcomm Snapdragon.

Last edited:
Reactions: sridhar_kkin

YuriRM

Dec 17, 2015
Is any chances of we getting new and latest rooms parted to this model or this end of takee 1. For ever:crying:
The main developers of third party ROMs for Takee 1 are silent. @VladJocker ported LuckasFB previous kernel to Android 6.0. Unfortunately, he does not have the phone anymore. Is there anyone able to port LuckasFB's latest kernel to Android 6.0?

An easy way to improve Takee's original ROM is to edit the Boot Image file. A comparison of the September, October and November boot image files regarding their source-codes must be done! Is a perfect boot image achievable?

@stas30 and @Maxmydishe or @pogodancer are you available to do this task?

Image Kitchen for Android is a tool to unpack, edit and repack boot image files. A few other tools are available for Linux and Windows too. I believe that FWUL software is the ideal tool for this job.
https://www.xda-developers.com/usb-bootable-linux-android-recovery-fwul/

EDIT - Inside of the boot image, there is the kernel and ramdisk. The kernel is compiled and the source code is unavailable. Therefore, it is not a feasible request to edit Takee's kernel.

Last edited:

io2345

Sep 10, 2014
With 4.4. ROM and phone in airplane mode for a whole day, the battery consumption is 50% phone idle and 50% WiFi - although WiFi is supposed to be off in airplane mode. Strange. Probably one of the bugs that still exist in this Beta-CustomROM-Version

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just got the Takee 1 today and want to share my full unboxing & first impressions about this phone.
    This is a new cheaper version of the last year released Takee 1. This version comes without any earphones and a more discreet packaging. For me it is okay, as the phone and hardware is the same, but the price is so much better.

This version includes working Google Play Store out of the box! but it was missing Holo Space and 3D Films/Games etc. but I was able to install these things afterwards, so everything is fine! I believe it is called an EU version as the phone didn't include chinese apps and the ROM is pretty stock!

The original introduction price of this phone was about 6-700 USD last year, but this one here is like more than 5 times cheaper! For that price it is worth it IMO, because the hardware & build quality is very good. Only on the software side it is still stuck with JB and there will likely not be any Lollipop in the near future. But I actually did get one OTA update on the phone from 10 septebmer 2015 so they do still update it.

Unboxing & First look at the Takee 1 the world’s first 3D holographic smartphone that uses 3D display technology without the need for glasses
    PS. I know I by mistake say that it comes with KK but it is in fact JB.

Takee 1 (Air Touch Test in Games)

Full In-Depth Review

Awarded iF Design Award 2015 and CES Innovation Award 2015.

Updated 01-11-2015 - Stock ROM / ROOT / TWRP / Stock 3D Clips here:
    https://mega.nz/#!NUVXxQwY!884Dqg-lRnjB4mDkLOv79Yy42GqY2aIzJnKIoVNJHuc
    Read info here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=63586741&postcount=185
    Thanks to pogodancer

Firmware 20151010 from stas30
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=63567159&postcount=177

How to enter the Recovery read more here: (thanks mirandam)
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=63611960&postcount=202

ROOT:
    Can be rooted very easily with iRoot, already tested it!

ROM: (INCLUDES THE 3D CALIBRATION IF YOU HAVE LOST IT!)
    Here a backup of my ROM that includes root & holo apps. Make a complete backup of your own ROM first!
    http://www.needrom.com/download/takee-1/

Want HOLO SPACE and HOLO GAMES? check on my blog for the APKs
    http://s7yler.blogspot.de/2015/09/takee-1-3d-holographic-phone-55-fhd.html

Highlights
    - 5.5 inch screen, 1920x1080 pixel
    - MT6592T 2.0 GHz Octa Core
    - 2 GB RAM + 32 GB ROM
    - 13MP main camera + 5MP front camera
    - Android 4.2.2 OS
    - 2500mAh Lithium-polymer battery
    - Unique Holographic Display Screen
    - Supports Dual SIM Card
    - Google Play Store
    - Air Touch
    - Revolutionized eye tracking technology
    - Audio 3D sound headphone technology
    - Network: GSM 900/1800/1900MHz, WCDMA 900/1900/2100MHz
    - Supports 2G & 3G Network
    Xposed Framework

Hello friends,

after playing around with my Takee 1 I am satisfied with this cheap smartphone I bought from GearBest. The allover performance is not the best compared to other octacore devices but nevertheless it can be used comfortable. And the 3D-playback function is amazing. Unfortunately the possibility of changing settings in the 3D-video app are not satisfying.

After lots of tests and the hint of Skalofrio1293 I was able to install XposedFramework to make the JellyBean device much more comfortable and nicer.

1. To cut a long story short I collected the firmwares dated 2015-09-10 for each of you. I made a very big download package of 2.3GB including:

- Stockrom unrooted
    - Stockrom rooted
    - Stockrom prepared for XposedFramework
    - TWRP custom recovery
    - 3D-movies and pictures from stock
    - files for reactiving the 3D-effect for people who have lost it

You can find everything here: Takee-1_2015-09-10_151026-204849_AiO-pogo

You can read my attached ReadMe.pdf for further informations.

2. @ s7yler
    Please add the download link to your post #1. Thanks.

Let's dance.
    Lets find a developer to port Android 6 (Marshmellow)

Lets find a developer to port Android 6 (Marshmellow). Someone with an indisputable track record of sucess and good reputation. Then raise a fund among TAKEE owners to pay the developer. The payment must be on schedule delivery of a fully functional firmware.
    What do you think of this proposal?
    Succeeded to fix GPS problem!

Read some articles, and thats the way I done it.

Opened this: app.box.com/s/w57s1v1n3hie7l5lk28i/2/1033932257
    Downloaded file "gps.conf" for my country. Placed it to the /system/etc. (need root to replace existing system file). Run GPS TEST app. Entered to settings, pressed Clear AGPS. Then UPDATE AGPS. Closed GPS TEST app.
    Entered ENGINEER MODE. Then moved to LOCATION section. Entered LOCATION BASED SERVICE. Pressed EPO download button. After 3 minutes entered AGPS tab, pressed LOAD PROFILE. Then entered YGPS section. Made GPS TEST - 5 times with 1 sec interval. Entered SATELLITES tab - red dots (satellites) appeared. Then entered INFORMATION tab. Pressed FULL button, after abou 2 min status changed and information (about date, time, latitude and longitude etc) appeared. The same way with WARM, HOT and COLD buttons. After all pressed AGPS RESTART button. Then entered NMEA LOG tab. Pressed start button. Then entered SATELLITES tab - waited untill red dots became green. Then returned to NMEA LOG tab, pressed stop button - new atlas saved to the phone. Exited ENGINEER MODE. Run NAVITEL app. And voilà - abot 10 satellites are connected!

I dont know what exactly helped to fix it, but I'm glad I made it work. And I hope that it will help somebody else.
    ---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
    1. Too optimistic.
    2. The built quality of my device is mediocre only because the hardware buttons (volume rockers and power button) are not very solid. They should fit a bit stronger.
    3. That review is just a repetition of existing reviews. Nothing that we didn't know before. IMHO s7yler's review is much more helpful.
    4. Nevertheless thanks for the time you took.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Hello to all,

I guess stas30 was right when saying that the last two firmware updates work. I checked it again (just a few minutes) and I can confirm that 3D, camera and making phone calls is working with the firmwares dated 2015-10-10 and 2015-11-09.

For this reason and to complete the firmware collection I modified both firmwares with root privileges, some minor changes and deodexed applications to make the xPosed Framework working. Like I said before I only did short tests - it's your job now to check what's working or not. But never forget to do a factory reset after having flashed a new rom !!!

If you like you can download the modified firmwares here:

Takee-1_151010_151026-212141_root-mod-deodeXposed

Takee-1_151109_151114-172130_root-mod-deodeXposed

L@zz d@nce.

p.s.: I personally went back to the firmware dated 2015-09-10 because I think the 3D effect is working best here. Maybe it's just a placebo or the cameras for scanning our eyes are working better. What do you think :confused:

@ s7ler
    Please add both links to the OP. Thanks.