[ROM][8.0.0][OFFICIAL] AIM ROM [OMS/DUI][Moto G5 Plus]

Search This thread

manikchathli

May 3, 2017
Panchkula

AIM%20ROM.gif

About-us.gif
AIMROM is based on AOSP. We AIM to provide you with an experience of unmatched stability, performance, battery life, customizations and useful features that are picked out by our team and testers. We ensure that the sweet taste of latest Android essence stays with your device..

Introducing Oreo based AIMROM for Moto G5 Plus

features.gif

DIVE DEEP INTO THE FREEDOM HUB

STATUSBAR :

Network Traffic indicators
Quick settings rows and coloumn
Auto brightness icon toggle
Statusbar Custom Logos
Statusbar AIM Logo
VoLTE icon Toggle
Custom Statusbar icons
Brightness Control
-- More will be added soon --

INTERFACE :

AOKP Custom System Animations
XuiMod: Toast Animations
Listanimation Views and Interpolator

BUTTONS :

Nav Bar toggle
Nav Bar doubletap to sleep
Powermenu Customizations
Volume Rockers Customization

Lockscreen :

Lockscreen doubletap to sleep
Lockscreen Charging info
Media Cover Art

Notifications :

Notification Ticker
Custom Battery Lights

MISC :

App Ops
App tost icon
Mtp insted of charging
Launch Music player on headset connect

More Goodies Are On Their Way!

Downloads.gif

Meet-our-team.gif

Emmanuel N. D. Enlinger (not a member of XDA) -->Founder/project maintainer
@Anand N v --> Co Founder/Head developer
@Shadowreaper1 --> Lead developer
@Klabit87 --> Developer

Keep-in-touch.gif
JOIN OUR COMMUNITIES

Our-git.gif

DONATIONS ARE NOT NECESSARY, BUT IT WILL HELP US PAY SERVER BILLS, EACH AND EVERY PENNY FROM YOU IS VALUABLE

If you love our work and want to help us? then click the button:angel::angel:​

XDA:DevDB Information
AIM ROM, ROM for the Moto G5 Plus

Contributors
manikchathli
Source Code: https://github.com/AOS-AR

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2017-09-24

Created 2017-09-25
Last Updated 2017-11-15

itslels

Oct 21, 2012
Anyone else have issues with installing google plus on this ROM? It fails to install for me. From both the play store and my backup in titanium.

pablofior

Mar 29, 2017
Guarapuava
i really miss two things on oreo roms....the possibility to center the clock on status bar, and the circle fo battery..

about this rom.... it comes with just the necessary...its light and fast, still testing

great work!

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

the volume buttons dont change the ring volume here, only changes the media volume

Dahenjo

Oct 18, 2014
CT
Gave this one a try. Just for general info - it comes with OPs' Destoyer kernel, it has a separate (still unlabeled) configuration section in settings but with only very few choices thus far, SELinux is set to permissive, it has FP gestures but no way in settings to turn off navbar (but editing build.prop works), and the default launcher is Launcher3. Also, there are no ringtones available or for notifications/alarm, and none of the system sounds were working (touch, screen locking, etc) despite being turned on in settings.

I don't use Google+ app so can't check that, and most other things I use set up normally, but what killed it for me is that V4A gives errors & can't install the driver, even though I set it up exactly the same way (Magisk module) as in Lineage 15/8.0 which works beautifully. Other than that it looks and performs very similar to our other 8.0 ROM Lineage, which I'm back on now.

Ramrod71

Nov 21, 2011
I got viper4android working. I just installed magisk 14 and then flashed magnus opus with guitarhero build prop. Works great with play music. I confirm google+ will not install.

jasons1004

Sep 17, 2010
chicago
Same here, please give us a link...

I mean I found this in the LOS 15 thread but havent tried this exactly yet....doesnt make 100% sense imo but gunna try it later :

POST #176
" I use the Magisk module, so you need to be running Magisk (v14.0 currently):
- in Magisk/Download first choose to download (not install) the Viper4Android zip.
- in Magisk/Download next choose to install, when install finishes select Close (not Reboot).
- unzip the zip you downloaded and install only the main V4A apk (but not the io fix apk also in the zip).
- reboot, open the V4A icon, configure and it should work. "

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

AIM%20ROM.gif

About-us.gif
    AIMROM is based on AOSP. We AIM to provide you with an experience of unmatched stability, performance, battery life, customizations and useful features that are picked out by our team and testers. We ensure that the sweet taste of latest Android essence stays with your device..

Introducing Oreo based AIMROM for Moto G5 Plus

features.gif

DIVE DEEP INTO THE FREEDOM HUB

STATUSBAR :

Network Traffic indicators
    Quick settings rows and coloumn
    Auto brightness icon toggle
    Statusbar Custom Logos
    Statusbar AIM Logo
    VoLTE icon Toggle
    Custom Statusbar icons
    Brightness Control
    -- More will be added soon --

INTERFACE :

AOKP Custom System Animations
    XuiMod: Toast Animations
    Listanimation Views and Interpolator

BUTTONS :

Nav Bar toggle
    Nav Bar doubletap to sleep
    Powermenu Customizations
    Volume Rockers Customization

Lockscreen :

Lockscreen doubletap to sleep
    Lockscreen Charging info
    Media Cover Art

Notifications :

Notification Ticker
    Custom Battery Lights

MISC :

App Ops
    App tost icon
    Mtp insted of charging
    Launch Music player on headset connect

More Goodies Are On Their Way!

Downloads.gif

Meet-our-team.gif

Emmanuel N. D. Enlinger (not a member of XDA) -->Founder/project maintainer
    @Anand N v --> Co Founder/Head developer
    @Shadowreaper1 --> Lead developer
    @Klabit87 --> Developer

Keep-in-touch.gif
    JOIN OUR COMMUNITIES

Our-git.gif

DONATIONS ARE NOT NECESSARY, BUT IT WILL HELP US PAY SERVER BILLS, EACH AND EVERY PENNY FROM YOU IS VALUABLE

If you love our work and want to help us? then click the button:angel::angel:​

XDA:DevDB Information
    AIM ROM, ROM for the Moto G5 Plus

Contributors
    manikchathli
    Source Code: https://github.com/AOS-AR

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2017-09-24

Created 2017-09-25
    Last Updated 2017-11-15
    One more tip before starting to dual boot: remove your safety patterns/unlock codes before you start....
    Yeah, that's my usual method which worked well on Lineage 15 but not on AIM 8.0, but try it if you want. It seems redundant to flash the apk after the module, but otherwise you don't get the app icon, at least for me it's been necessary.

I found some info on Magnum Opus/etc but not sure which to download if that's indeed it:
    https://xdaforums.com/android/software/r-s-e-sound-systems-auditory-research-t3379709
    This is the link https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=176171
    Download the build you want, I'm on 20170430. Extract the arise_customize.prop and edit the values by putting true to the stuffs you want to be installed.
    If you don't know much about it just install the core, v4a latest version and the v4a profiles.
    Put the prop file in the root of internal memory then you need to clean flash/dirty flash the ROM then flash the magnum opus zip file.
    Make sure your Selinux is Permissive and not Enforced.
    Root your phone(Magisk preferred).
    That's funny because I since installed ARISE+Magnum+Opus+20170811.zip on a fresh install of Lineage 15 (imo it's in better shape at this stage) using the arise_customize.prop by guitardedhero which I think is what you meant. Viper4Arise (ie, V4A which is what I wanted) works perfectly and I see many profiles available although I haven't tried any yet. The only module/app not working is A.R.I.S.E AM3D which goes to a black screen and doesn't open, and which I'm not sure what it is/does, but it doesn't seem to destabilize anything else.
    Try the profiles ;) that's where the magic lies. Try different profiles to see which sounds best on your earphones.
    PS: You need to select the same profile twice to actually select it.
    And regarding the AM3D, never tried it. i tried ice but that broke my WiFi so flashed again with just the basics.
    So no sounds is a feature / mod for this ROM?
    I've made an audio zip file for that. You can use it if you want.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3KXF41eGIhkNTc4RzFJSUhvakk/view?usp=drivesdk

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using XDA-Developers Legacy app