• Performance

Votes: 2,464 61.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

SafiZaf

Oct 14, 2017
Tested it on 5.x Android.

Results:
  • Minor stability issues (occasional crash).
  • All settings worked as stated.
  • Felt responsive, fast and well optimized in time of response.
  • Did not see much difference with the blur option.

Personal opinion:

This launcher is really good and very well built, I must give congratz to the developer felt really good using it. I would use it definitely if I was not already using the ASAP launcher. Recommend to anyone to try it out you won't regret it.

---------- Post added at 05:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

Why do people keep asking that? Do you it and stare at your launcher all day? Launchers rarely use a significant portion of the battery.

If you have battery problems, its not the launcher, not likely to be ANY launcher

You are right, people tend to obsess about it, I tested this with a range of launchers to see if this complaints or questions were with any fact behind them and from what I saw, the worst case was the Arrow Launcher which had around +3% battery usage than the stock. It is with a 2400 mAh battery around less 10-20 min of usable time. The only issue anyone can have with a launcher draining more than it needs would go to background processes with high battery usages like location settings from weather apps or something of this sort.

Reactions: masdaofdesasda

Jorgensen

Aug 30, 2010
Hi all.

Does 'OK Google' voice search work correctly for you? If I say 'OK Google' from the home screen it does not say listening, instead it goes directly to a text based Google search. If I say 'Ok Google' from any other screen, it works perfectly.

kitakami

Jan 4, 2013
Daegu
Hi I Updated my Lawnchair beta to alpha today. When I try to add a Widget, my Wallpaper scrolls. How can I fix it?

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Hi I Updated my Lawnchair beta to alpha today. When I try to add a Widget, my Wallpaper scrolls. How can I fix it?

When I reboot my phone, this bug fixed.

Chadlinje

Jul 21, 2016
Hi i love this launcher its so neat! however im using the jaguar rom for zuk z2 and its got a prerelease version built into version 15 on the rom and its quite buggy, i cant install an updated version because theres allready an app with the same name making be think its trying to install the app again instead of updating it. I knw this is an issue for the rom developer (ive allready posted in their fourm) but i was wondering if there is any way within the launcher to update? <3

Issue fixed <3 thanks for the awesome lawncher ;P

Last edited:

CongestedHangman

Jan 27, 2015
im running Android Oreo.
cannot find the icon shape changing option in Lawnchair ( like square, rounded, teardrop etc)
in my rom, pixel launcher also doesn't show icon shape changing option :(

deletescape

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 2, 2015
Lucerne
deletescape.ch

Francescoso

Mar 15, 2016
Italy
Realme GT Master Edition
Hey. Lawnchair is on the Play Store!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ch.deletescape.lawnchair.plah

A few things to note:
Most importantly, it isn't guaranteed to work perfectly on Oreo. Second, no Pixel 2 features yet. Oreo support and Pixel 2 features will come later.

Additionally, it requires Lawnfeed to enable Google Now.
https://storage.codebucket.de/lawnchair/Lawnfeed-1.1.0.1356.apk
Great!! The version on play store is alpha?

Top Liked Posts