• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Meleor

Dec 11, 2012
Hi Guys

I personally consider the Huawei Mate 10 not as a Smartphone but as a Superphone because it is powerful and can become my personal computer. I assume we all are very enthusiastic with the EMUI Desktop feature which launch a PC mode better than the Samsung DeX.
PC-Mode-Huawei-Mate-10-700x500.jpg

Few Months ago I have contribute to a project called the Mirabook. It's a french startup which bring up the idea of a laptop dock for mobile phone with PC functionalities. I know there are few project like this but in my opinion this one is the best because it's compatible with DeX and the EMUI Desktop of the Huawei Mate 10.

zoibtaiocrgoijmmgvrf.jpg

As a backer of this project I received a link to share with a special discount. So if you're interested, here is the link where you can get your Mirabook at $199 instead of $250, as I did few months ago:

<Mod Edit>
Sales links removed.

I'm really excited to receive it and transform my S8 and Huawei mate 10 into a laptop dock. I think this is the future. I would use a dock on a monitor for desktop uses and my mirabook lapdock for mobility when I'm moving.

What do you think ?:good:

<Mod Edit>

Selling is not permitted on xda. Sales links removed, thread closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys

I personally consider the Huawei Mate 10 not as a Smartphone but as a Superphone because it is powerful and can become my personal computer. I assume we all are very enthusiastic with the EMUI Desktop feature which launch a PC mode better than the Samsung DeX.
    PC-Mode-Huawei-Mate-10-700x500.jpg

Few Months ago I have contribute to a project called the Mirabook. It's a french startup which bring up the idea of a laptop dock for mobile phone with PC functionalities. I know there are few project like this but in my opinion this one is the best because it's compatible with DeX and the EMUI Desktop of the Huawei Mate 10.

zoibtaiocrgoijmmgvrf.jpg

As a backer of this project I received a link to share with a special discount. So if you're interested, here is the link where you can get your Mirabook at $199 instead of $250, as I did few months ago:

<Mod Edit>
    Sales links removed.

I'm really excited to receive it and transform my S8 and Huawei mate 10 into a laptop dock. I think this is the future. I would use a dock on a monitor for desktop uses and my mirabook lapdock for mobility when I'm moving.

What do you think ?:good:

<Mod Edit>

Selling is not permitted on xda. Sales links removed, thread closed.