what the f**k happening with OnePlus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

GAMIT PRUTHVI

Nov 21, 2014
Hyderabad
OnePlus 8 Pro
why OnePlus is doing with the recent flagship, they released Oreo beta update for OnePlus 3/3T, were is the update for OnePlus 5, buying the device at the release day making me feel shame.

even Nokia announced it's Oreo beta within a month of it's launch in India.

is OnePlus has a different idea of not to start beta Oreo update until and unless they release 5T???

I think it's the same situation, as like the OnePlus 2 users without any major update.

They don't even care about the present flagship.

Now my device started behaving weird, it's display is fading out at the notification bar, I noticed it recently after using a dark wallpaper, when I took it to service center, they are arguing that has happened due to damage. my OP5 don't even fel from my hand and not even a single scratch on the device and they are arguing by saying it as a physical damage for which I need to pay around $150 to get it repaired.

And when my mobile gets closer to any magnet at camera bump, phone is getting locked automatically, fingerprint sensor stops working.

even though it's a physical damage, why do I need to pay, were i paid to servify for complete one year of damage protection, which was offered by OnePlus.

OnePlus after sale service is worst, and they already posted b4 the launch of OP5 as they are more focused on after sale service.

fedded up with OnePlus

txx1219

Jan 29, 2011
I think OP work in Oreo for the OP5T. With the obligation to include Project Treble, it's take more time that a normal update. OP5T will have the same hardware than OP5, the update will be the same too.

roba93

Aug 19, 2016
The first half of your post is just *guessing * why they did not provide any kind of beta.
The second part is your personal experience with their custommer service ..

Regarding the first part, just wait OOS is stable enough at the moment and Oreo will come in time :)
Regarding the second part, just try to explain them your issue in a normal way, if it does not work try to escalate it through another one.

cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OMG, the broken English in this thread is more broken then your teeth after getting curb stomped. Jesus Christ
    OMG...them from OnePlus forum found XDA....we are doomed...
    Thread Closed, as it is not serving a point.
    The first half of your post is just *guessing * why they did not provide any kind of beta.
    The second part is your personal experience with their custommer service ..

Regarding the first part, just wait OOS is stable enough at the moment and Oreo will come in time :)
    Regarding the second part, just try to explain them your issue in a normal way, if it does not work try to escalate it through another one.

cheers,
    We need some cleaning in this forum...