Sim Unlock - Honestly FREE

Search This thread

stifilz

Jan 9, 2012
NZ
Hi all.
IMPORTANT S7 T-Mobile and S8 T-Mobile are Qualcomm based and MY METHOD DOES NOT WORK. I WILL UPDATE WHEN/IF IT DOES :)

UPDATE 27.01.2018
MAGISK........
I am having trouble unlocking on phones with Magisk installed for ROOT
Nothing against Magisk, I personally use and love it. Feel free to install this AFTER UNLOCK
I'm just having trouble with the unlock using Magisk.

I am offering a free unlock via

I will still gladly accept any donations that come my way via PayPal (stifilzunlockz@gmail.com)
But DONATION is 100% OPTIONAL

All i ask is RESPECT and PATIENCE. (if these are not given then I may CHOOSE not to help you)
Remember this is taking time away from my wife and family to help YOU!

This is a FREE remote unlock service. AT YOUR OWN RISK.
No, I will not share my method..... as it could get patched by Samsung.

Here we go........

SEE CURRENT SUPPORTED MODELS AND FIRMWARES HERE

F.A.Q

Q. What if my IMEI is bad or blacklisted?
A. There are a few times of blacklist... T-Mobile seems to block INTERNAL only if non payment. Others will block if non payment or lost/stolen.
This does not effect SIM unlock, I can do it regardless.... However, you WILL NOT GET NETWORK SIGNAL IF BLOCKED
Check here for T-mobile https://www.t-mobile.com/verifyIMEI.aspx and also here for all models http://imei24.com/blacklist_check/
If you are not sure ask first!

Q. Can you change/repair my IMEI?
A. HELL NO. This is not only against XDA Rules but it is illegal in most countries, including mine.

Q. Is this really free?
A. Yes, although I do hope for a donation for my time and effort

Q. When are you available?
A. See below.

Q. Can we get on with it all ready?
A. Yes!

Remote Sim Unlock Preparation

Contact

Please be considerate of my time zone this it GMT +03 (UTC +13), check here NZDT https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/nzdt I am usually available after work 5PM until 8PM.
I am also available some weekends. Leave me a message on hangouts here with stifilzunlockz@gmail.com and i will get back to you ASAP.
Please contact me when you are ready after reading below. Contact stifilzunlockz@gmail.com via Google Hangouts.
If you do not have a reply within 24 hours then please email me with your gmail address on stifilzunlockz@gmail.com and I will add you to hangouts.
Google Hangouts is needed so you can follow directions as I unlock your device. Everyone with a Google accounts has Google Hangouts.
You can access it via hangouts.google.com

Phone Settings ALL Models

Disable FRP by enabling OEM UNLOCK
http://techbeasts.com/how-enable-oem-unlock-android-lollipop-marshmallow/

Enable USB debugging
https://xdaforums.com/fire-phone/general/guide-enable-usb-debugging-setup-t2859697

Revoke USB authorization (if applicable)
Developer Settings > Revoke USB authorization

GSM Only
Phone dialer > *#0808# > USB = AP
Phone dialer > *#0808# > USB SETTINGS = DM + ACM/MODMEM + ADB (note, will say ACM or MODEM)
If and only IF the above doesn’t work then try:
Developer Settings > USB Configuration > RNDIS (USB Ethernet)

SPRINT Only
Phone dialer > ##3424# >Qualcomm USB settings > DM + ADB + Modem
If the above asks for MSL or doesn’t work then try:
Developer Settings > USB Configuration > RNDIS (USB Ethernet) then we can get MSL to enable the above if you need MSL

For those that don't know... the 5th to last digit in the firmware is the BOOTLOADER (BL) version. YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!
i.e G920TUVU5EQC2 the BL version is 5 so you can't flash anything less than BL version 5

PC

You will need a Windows PC for the software. Please ensure you have Windows 7 or newer
Windows Vista and XP are NOT RECOMMENDED (for anything lol).

Please download FlexiHub http://www.eltima.com/wiki/user-guides/flexihub-windows/installation.html and install on your PC.
Please reboot after install.
Please create a FREE flexihub account here https://flexihub.eltima.com/user/registration/ AFTER ENTER DETAILS, YOU WILL SEE A PAYMENT PAGE... CLOSE WINDOW NOW. FREE ACCOUNT ALREADY CREATED
Or I have a few accounts if you wish to use one just let me know.
Please have FlexiHub open and logged in.

Unlocking Process

When you have contacted me and I have replied that we are ready you may proceed to:

Open flexihub and log in to your account
DO NOT SEND COM PORT. THIS IS USELESS TO ME ALONE
If needed click 'UNLOCK' on the phone's driver so it can be accessed (i.e Samsung_Android OR Gadget_Serial OR MSMxxxx)
Right click on your phone's driver in flexihub(i.e Samsung_Android OR Gadget_Serial OR MSMxxxx) and click send invite.
Type in stifilzunlockz@gmail.com and click OK.

I will connect to the device and proceed from there.

Please watch phone for USB Authorization prompt.
Check the box then press OK.
I will disconnect and reconnect as required (using FlexiHub).
Watch phone Screen for SU (ROOT) prompt and press GRANT.

All you need to do is watch the phone for USB Authorization and ROOT grant.
Please follow the instructions I send via Google Hangouts
After we are finished you can return your device settings to as they were and you can remove FlexiHub from PC.

Please kindly donate via PayPal to stifilzunlockz@gmail.com (once again 100% optional)

Last edited:

goaway1234

Sep 9, 2014
If donation is optional, why did you have to block me on hangouts? Lol
I think you doing this all because of the donation.

Maybe you were just rude. That guy is awesome and he unlocked it for me fast and totally free. Donation is optional but if you think he doesnt deserve any money for what he is doing thats your point of view ,im sure as hell going to donate to him because in Bosnia that service costs about 25 euros.

stifilz

Jan 9, 2012
NZ

What is your hangouts name? It is quite possible you were either rude or wasting my time???
I have so many queries per day and don't have time for peoples crap

pd4x

Jan 14, 2010
Hi Stifilz, Appreciate your hard and great work here, Thanks. Just checking if this would unlock s7 edge from Spark NZ without root?

stifilz

Jan 9, 2012
NZ
Hi Stifilz, Appreciate your hard and great work here, Thanks. Just checking if this would unlock s7 edge from Spark NZ without root?
Yay, a fellow NZer. Didn't realise Spark were locking phones.... Follow first thread to contact me via hangouts and I'll find you a combination firmware. Won't need root and KNOX won't trip :)

Reactions: pd4x

awerqw22

Aug 23, 2012
I have g930fd locked on my telecom here on Philippines. Can you unlock mine?

And if I were to donate, would it be BEFORE or AFTER the unlock? And if I will, how? I dont have PayPal although i have PayMaya

SebLemery

Nov 2, 2012
Gatineau
pastebin.com
does this unlock all devices ? Becuse most software i find unlock only the popular ones, like chimera, kingroot and z3x box. I am looking for something reliable for our cellphone repair shop.
Any tips or suggestions will be appreciated. <3

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

Can you help to unlock galaxy s8+ on at&t please ?

2 posts up, and they say no, 10 posts up, and they say no. 24 posts up, and they also say no. please learn how to read a forum :)

Reactions: stifilz

benjamen50

Dec 11, 2013
Melbourne
www.mtwo.com.au
does this unlock all devices ? Becuse most software i find unlock only the popular ones, like chimera, kingroot and z3x box. I am looking for something reliable for our cellphone repair shop.

There is no unlocking box out there that does all devices. Their all specific to certain brands and models.

Either way getting Z3X is a no brainer it's the best one out there for Samsung LG, then you have for more expensive ones for subscription like Sigmabox and Volcanobox etc.

Last edited:

stifilz

Jan 9, 2012
NZ

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

2 posts up, and they say no, 10 posts up, and they say no. 24 posts up, and they also say no. please learn how to read a forum :)

Besides, AT&T codes are $5 max on eBay

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all.
    IMPORTANT S7 T-Mobile and S8 T-Mobile are Qualcomm based and MY METHOD DOES NOT WORK. I WILL UPDATE WHEN/IF IT DOES :)

UPDATE 27.01.2018
    MAGISK........
    I am having trouble unlocking on phones with Magisk installed for ROOT
    Nothing against Magisk, I personally use and love it. Feel free to install this AFTER UNLOCK
    I'm just having trouble with the unlock using Magisk.

I am offering a free unlock via

I will still gladly accept any donations that come my way via PayPal (stifilzunlockz@gmail.com)
    But DONATION is 100% OPTIONAL

All i ask is RESPECT and PATIENCE. (if these are not given then I may CHOOSE not to help you)
    Remember this is taking time away from my wife and family to help YOU!

This is a FREE remote unlock service. AT YOUR OWN RISK.
    No, I will not share my method..... as it could get patched by Samsung.

Here we go........

SEE CURRENT SUPPORTED MODELS AND FIRMWARES HERE

F.A.Q

Q. What if my IMEI is bad or blacklisted?
    A. There are a few times of blacklist... T-Mobile seems to block INTERNAL only if non payment. Others will block if non payment or lost/stolen.
    This does not effect SIM unlock, I can do it regardless.... However, you WILL NOT GET NETWORK SIGNAL IF BLOCKED
    Check here for T-mobile https://www.t-mobile.com/verifyIMEI.aspx and also here for all models http://imei24.com/blacklist_check/
    If you are not sure ask first!

Q. Can you change/repair my IMEI?
    A. HELL NO. This is not only against XDA Rules but it is illegal in most countries, including mine.

Q. Is this really free?
    A. Yes, although I do hope for a donation for my time and effort

Q. When are you available?
    A. See below.

Q. Can we get on with it all ready?
    A. Yes!

Remote Sim Unlock Preparation

Contact

Please be considerate of my time zone this it GMT +03 (UTC +13), check here NZDT https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/nzdt I am usually available after work 5PM until 8PM.
    I am also available some weekends. Leave me a message on hangouts here with stifilzunlockz@gmail.com and i will get back to you ASAP.
    Please contact me when you are ready after reading below. Contact stifilzunlockz@gmail.com via Google Hangouts.
    If you do not have a reply within 24 hours then please email me with your gmail address on stifilzunlockz@gmail.com and I will add you to hangouts.
    Google Hangouts is needed so you can follow directions as I unlock your device. Everyone with a Google accounts has Google Hangouts.
    You can access it via hangouts.google.com

Phone Settings ALL Models

Disable FRP by enabling OEM UNLOCK
    http://techbeasts.com/how-enable-oem-unlock-android-lollipop-marshmallow/

Enable USB debugging
    https://xdaforums.com/fire-phone/general/guide-enable-usb-debugging-setup-t2859697

Revoke USB authorization (if applicable)
    Developer Settings > Revoke USB authorization

GSM Only
    Phone dialer > *#0808# > USB = AP
    Phone dialer > *#0808# > USB SETTINGS = DM + ACM/MODMEM + ADB (note, will say ACM or MODEM)
    If and only IF the above doesn’t work then try:
    Developer Settings > USB Configuration > RNDIS (USB Ethernet)

SPRINT Only
    Phone dialer > ##3424# >Qualcomm USB settings > DM + ADB + Modem
    If the above asks for MSL or doesn’t work then try:
    Developer Settings > USB Configuration > RNDIS (USB Ethernet) then we can get MSL to enable the above if you need MSL

For those that don't know... the 5th to last digit in the firmware is the BOOTLOADER (BL) version. YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!
    i.e G920TUVU5EQC2 the BL version is 5 so you can't flash anything less than BL version 5

PC

You will need a Windows PC for the software. Please ensure you have Windows 7 or newer
    Windows Vista and XP are NOT RECOMMENDED (for anything lol).

Please download FlexiHub http://www.eltima.com/wiki/user-guides/flexihub-windows/installation.html and install on your PC.
    Please reboot after install.
    Please create a FREE flexihub account here https://flexihub.eltima.com/user/registration/ AFTER ENTER DETAILS, YOU WILL SEE A PAYMENT PAGE... CLOSE WINDOW NOW. FREE ACCOUNT ALREADY CREATED
    Or I have a few accounts if you wish to use one just let me know.
    Please have FlexiHub open and logged in.

Unlocking Process

When you have contacted me and I have replied that we are ready you may proceed to:

Open flexihub and log in to your account
    DO NOT SEND COM PORT. THIS IS USELESS TO ME ALONE
    If needed click 'UNLOCK' on the phone's driver so it can be accessed (i.e Samsung_Android OR Gadget_Serial OR MSMxxxx)
    Right click on your phone's driver in flexihub(i.e Samsung_Android OR Gadget_Serial OR MSMxxxx) and click send invite.
    Type in stifilzunlockz@gmail.com and click OK.

I will connect to the device and proceed from there.

Please watch phone for USB Authorization prompt.
    Check the box then press OK.
    I will disconnect and reconnect as required (using FlexiHub).
    Watch phone Screen for SU (ROOT) prompt and press GRANT.

All you need to do is watch the phone for USB Authorization and ROOT grant.
    Please follow the instructions I send via Google Hangouts
    After we are finished you can return your device settings to as they were and you can remove FlexiHub from PC.

Please kindly donate via PayPal to stifilzunlockz@gmail.com (once again 100% optional)

Maybe you were just rude. That guy is awesome and he unlocked it for me fast and totally free. Donation is optional but if you think he doesnt deserve any money for what he is doing thats your point of view ,im sure as hell going to donate to him because in Bosnia that service costs about 25 euros.
    Im still doing this :) been very few at the moment :/
    Please contact as per post for further assistance

Yay, a fellow NZer. Didn't realise Spark were locking phones.... Follow first thread to contact me via hangouts and I'll find you a combination firmware. Won't need root and KNOX won't trip :)