S note on the galaxy tab s3

Search This thread

vogemic

Hello,

I trying to install S note on the galaxy tab s3 since Samsung notes that comes with the device is not as powerful as the S note.
I followed tutorial online, however I get the following error:

Is anyone able to solve this issue?
Try the version 5.2.05.1 from APK mirror, uploaded by WinDroidGuy.
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/s-note/s-note-5-2-05-1-release/
It installed for me without a problem.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T825 met Tapatalk

iamcanadian

Apr 6, 2008

vogemic

Thank you very much, that worked.

I noticed that the S pen button on the side allows for selection instead of deletion in the S note application, any way to change that?
Sorry. Really don't know. I know when you select a part of the written text and keep holding the button an on screen menu appears where you can select to erase.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T825 met Tapatalk

iamcanadian

Apr 6, 2008
FYI: There was an update to S Note apk which fixes it. The links I posted above contain the new updated apks.

Thank you kindly for letting me know. I installed the links you provided previously, which updated my S note to version 5.2.05.15/4.2.75. However, I'm still experiencing the same problem; clicking the S pen button selects rather than deletes. Is there another version that corrects this?

Regards

jsalatas

Oct 20, 2008
I installed the links you provided previously, which updated my S note to version 5.2.05.15/4.2.75. However, I'm still experiencing the same problem; clicking the S pen button selects rather than deletes.

Hmmmm.... apparently you are right :(

I just tested it and indeed it selects instead of erasing. I was under the impression that it was working at some time but I guess I was wrong.

Sorry! My bad :angel:

cliemonster

Aug 16, 2007
Samsung Galaxy S20
Anybody else having issues with S-note and Oreo? Mine crashes now whenever I am in landscape orientation and try to change a notes background color or template. Anyone else having this problem?

Orbital_Logic

Sep 6, 2016
Anybody else having issues with S-note and Oreo? Mine crashes now whenever I am in landscape orientation and try to change a notes background color or template. Anyone else having this problem?

Is this the version you have? I got the tablet a couple of weeks ago and didn't install anything until AFTER Iupdated to orco.

https://mega.nz/#!sn5h0axK

I'm just trying to resize my line spacing like on the note 8 and for some reason it's not letting me... what the **** was samsung thinking not including s-note with their flagship tablet??

cliemonster

Aug 16, 2007
Samsung Galaxy S20
That is the same version, but I after reinstalling I made a few notes before I linked it to my Samsung account, and for whatever reason the problem went away. Who knows why. And I agree with you, Orbital_Logic... The s-note program is great. I use it daily, and why Samsung thought the new notes program was anywhere near as usable as s-notes I'll never understand. They took a great program and replaced it with a mediocre one.

Top Liked Posts