Sac23 full s8 port V9 (oreo apps) for s7/s7 edge(20-11-2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dhelawas

Nov 24, 2014
Bekasi
Note; i am only posting this because i could not find anything to help me after searching the thread. So sorry.
Hi there; today i tried flashing S8 Port V8.6. It went through the aroma installer fine, but after the reboot i ended up having infinite reboots and a kernel is not se android enforcing text on the screen. the phone wouldn't go into the splash screen; so i had to reset back to stock firmware with odin. Is there any answers to this; i remember one of my aroma selections was stock splash screen, also i tried N8 V2 but same error, can anyone provide some clarity please?
Thank You,
check your lates firmware... and make sure to lates update... and are u check oem verificaton on developer option?

efmese

May 12, 2014
I would like a changelog for n8 port rom, maybe a different topic just for that rom to not get confuse of what rom people are talking. Thanks for all the work in the roms, i a use sac23 v7 now and it is good for now.

Beefheart

Dec 5, 2007
England
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I installed and ran V2 for a couple of hours last night, very nice and smooth. I've gone back to Batman for the time being until things like the SPen options are removed from the settings and ROM control is added but fantastic work from the OP.

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Is touchkey light bug fixed in v2?

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA Premium

I only used it for a couple of hours as indicated above, but I noticed the touch button lights didn't work. However, given the Note 8 doesn't have any such buttons, it's not surprising at this early stage. The feature will need to be added like what was done with the S8 builds.

Reactions: galaxy mini

nicohak

Sep 21, 2015
Android Wear
From sac23 channel news

guys as N8 port is not stable till now need more 7.1.1 libs and still buggy and no more new features than s8 port we think to stop N8 porting and continue in s8 port supporting we need to know your opinion if u like to keep s8 port updating and stop N8 porting =press (like), or if u need N8 to continue and stop s8 porting = press (dislike )

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

putting in consideration that we will try to port any new features in N8 to s8 port as possible as we can

nicohak

Sep 21, 2015
Android Wear
Screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171106-161817.jpg
    Screenshot_20171106-161817.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 765

schn1tt3r

May 11, 2013
I just updated to S8 ROM V8.6 from V5. Got some issues

1) Magisk keeps telling me there is an update but it doesn't download anything
2) Magisk doesn't pass safetynet
3) Downloaded AdAway and it won't open claiming I have no ROOT access

and a non-rom related question 4) Can I flash CP and BL with Odin after I've already flashed the ROM? I forgot to do it before.

EDIT: 5) Why does the text "esp-desarolladores" appear below the dock icons?

Last edited:

tmkhan

Nov 5, 2009
Note; i am only posting this because i could not find anything to help me after searching the thread. So sorry.
Hi there; today i tried flashing S8 Port V8.6. It went through the aroma installer fine, but after the reboot i ended up having infinite reboots and a kernel is not se android enforcing text on the screen. the phone wouldn't go into the splash screen; so i had to reset back to stock firmware with odin. Is there any answers to this; i remember one of my aroma selections was stock splash screen, also i tried N8 V2 but same error, can anyone provide some clarity please?
Thank You,

After flashimg the ROM just install NOTO kernel v1. 9 S8 PORT. Don't install v1. 9.1 otherwise you will get the same boot loop. Try this & bob is your uncle.
TMK

nicohak

Sep 21, 2015
Android Wear
I just updated to S8 ROM V8.6 from V5. Got some issues

1) Magisk keeps telling me there is an update but it doesn't download anything
2) Magisk doesn't pass safetynet
3) Downloaded AdAway and it won't open claiming I have no ROOT access

and a non-rom related question 4) Can I flash CP and BL with Odin after I've already flashed the ROM? I forgot to do it before.

EDIT: 5) Why does the text "esp-desarolladores" appear below the dock icons?
You can flash the modem and bootloader as zip through TWRP.
The bottom message can be removed in grx settings

nick_sixx

Dec 29, 2010
Brisbane
From sac23 channel news

guys as N8 port is not stable till now need more 7.1.1 libs and still buggy and no more new features than s8 port we think to stop N8 porting and continue in s8 port supporting we need to know your opinion if u like to keep s8 port updating and stop N8 porting =press (like), or if u need N8 to continue and stop s8 porting = press (dislike )

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

putting in consideration that we will try to port any new features in N8 to s8 port as possible as we can

Just want the N8 live/infinity wallpapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts