[AINUR AUDIO] SAURON MK III [paused] | NARSIL MK I [upd 09.09.2021]

Search This thread

jianwen03

Jan 23, 2017
Audio effect JamesDSP by @james3460297.
GUI is based on Omnirom DSP Manager and able to run in all recent Android rom include Samsung, AOSP, Cyanogenmod. This app in order to improve your music experience especially you want realistic bass and more natural clarity. We don’t work too much around with modifying Android framework.

Features:
  • Compression
  • Bass Boost –> 4 order IIR and 1023/4095 order FIR linear phase low pass bass boost
  • Reverberation –> GVerb and Progenitor 2
  • 10 Band Hybrid Equalizer (1 low shelf, 8 bands shelves, 1 high shelves)(Different bands designed with different filter order)
  • Stereo Widen
  • Convolver
    –> Only support mono / stereo
    –> Samples per channels should less than 500000

Downloads:
Flash with TWRP
JDSP

Uninstall:
Use JDSP uninstaller

Created: 24.06.2017
Updated:

Changelog:
Code:
[B]24.06[/B]
initial release

UPDATE:
https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=74452767&postcount=54

Reactions: Josueden69

bielie

Jan 4, 2017
Jakarta
hello all
could you tell me where is the path to use irs files.
first time installed this audio mod.

Edit : Found.

Last edited:

nellatl

Nov 22, 2014
How do I know if it's installed?

mLmUc9b.jpg

[AINUR AUDIO] (named after John R.R Tolkien mythology) mod was conceived on 12th January 2016 at Russian 4pda forum, with an idea to create the ultimate universal tuning solution, that can help people get more from their devices in terms of audio capabilities. Ever since that time we have been aiming at achieving new heights & providing you with a set of different mods (now archived): Pandora as universal SW optimizer, Nero as coloration fx remover, Kronos & Atlant as specific variety of device dependent mods with heavy tuning for different qualcomm cpu's. This allowed us to experiment & to find limitations of what can be tuned in terms of software & hardware within different smartphone configurations.
We were also first to successfully implement hex disassembling method for proper effects porting. Further hex investigations showed that other audio "mods" contained nothing but huge amounts of bloat files, that needlessly took up massive amounts of space on system partitions. Our disagreement with the developers of said mods at times resembled a genuine "war". The discovery of our disassembling method, proper implementation of basic mods & port addons (along with quite a bit of patience) brought you our best solution yet, to help optimize sound on your android device and reach the desired high level of quality, regardless of device manufacturer or cpu.

To go further we now starting a new era of audio mods with a brand new SAURON modification to bring you best sound ever in the audio modding history.

From Mordor
With love

Ao2nOJT.png
| Press:
GadgetHacks
droidviews

65V3zZ6.png
| Contact:
Telegram:Chat
VK:vk group
Facebook:Facebook group

ADDITIONAL INFO:
Android audio mods mythbusted
FAQ

VoRTyvC.png
| [Ainur Audio] international team
@UltraM8 /Makarojke@4pda, @stake263, @red_naxella /LaKardo@4pda, @SashaSmile, @doma999, @Mostafa Wael, @Zackptg5, @defcomg, @ahrion, @AlienCreature7, @LazerL0rd, @james3460297

Donate
Paypal

Donators hall of fame
Daniel Dumitru Tinjala
Holger Hartwig
Janusz Rejniak
How do I know if it's installed? Is there an app to make adjustments or anything?

Also, does it fix Android upscaling?

partcyborg

Recognized Developer
Jun 23, 2017
OnePlus 9 Pro
@UltraM8 actually the betas are 110% compatible with Arise Sound System, Great job mate :good:
Lol are you sure about that? Id be surprised if both are actually working underneath outside v4a/Dolby/wtfever you install as part of whatever version you are installing. And if you just mean Dolby/v4a as has been said over and over they have worked fine for ages

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

There is no app. Check for scripts in su for SuperSu, for magisk it's pretty obvious. What is "android upscaling"?

My guess is he means upsampling, aka the 44.1khz -> 48khz translation that android is well known for doing

Reactions: nellatl

UltraM8

Jan 27, 2015
Moscow
My guess is he means upsampling, aka the 44.1khz -> 48khz translation that android is well known for doing

Well, it depends on android actually, there might be no way to overcome that, either then compile something super-custom kernel & rom wise)
The best thing i can do - support people that are listening to uncompressed formats, by making them persistent switchers to force needed bitsize & sampling via mixer. That's what i did for MK II, i'm sure QC dsp & codec will handle that without any dowsampling from their side. So hopefully via offloading you'll pass that.

slimcyril

Feb 7, 2015
Lol are you sure about that? Id be surprised if both are actually working underneath outside v4a/Dolby/wtfever you install as part of whatever version you are installing. And if you just mean Dolby/v4a as has been said over and over they have worked fine for ages

@partcyborg Yes I m very sure that Arise Sound System and Sauron Beta 3 coexist on my S7 & S4, the S7 is systemless supersu & S4 is system supersu, Dolby Lepro & Lenovo respectively, was skeptical at first that conflict they will but was wrong, for the S7 the qualcomm & alsa build.prop were saved to su/su.d & S4 was saved to system/su.d :good:

Last edited:

kevxes

Jun 29, 2017
this by far the best sound mod ive ever use. I have try everything from arise to pdesire mod and it sound so harsh and over processed.. from jazz to reggae the sound is so clean, natural, and balanced. thanks very much for making this mod. now waiting for the official release.

nellatl

Nov 22, 2014
mLmUc9b.jpg

[AINUR AUDIO] (named after John R.R Tolkien mythology) mod was conceived on 12th January 2016 at Russian 4pda forum, with an idea to create the ultimate universal tuning solution, that can help people get more from their devices in terms of audio capabilities. Ever since that time we have been aiming at achieving new heights & providing you with a set of different mods (now archived): Pandora as universal SW optimizer, Nero as coloration fx remover, Kronos & Atlant as specific variety of device dependent mods with heavy tuning for different qualcomm cpu's. This allowed us to experiment & to find limitations of what can be tuned in terms of software & hardware within different smartphone configurations.
We were also first to successfully implement hex disassembling method for proper effects porting. Further hex investigations showed that other audio "mods" contained nothing but huge amounts of bloat files, that needlessly took up massive amounts of space on system partitions. Our disagreement with the developers of said mods at times resembled a genuine "war". The discovery of our disassembling method, proper implementation of basic mods & port addons (along with quite a bit of patience) brought you our best solution yet, to help optimize sound on your android device and reach the desired high level of quality, regardless of device manufacturer or cpu.

To go further we now starting a new era of audio mods with a brand new SAURON modification to bring you best sound ever in the audio modding history.

From Mordor
With love

Ao2nOJT.png
| Press:
GadgetHacks
droidviews

65V3zZ6.png
| Contact:
Telegram:Chat
VK:vk group
Facebook:Facebook group

ADDITIONAL INFO:
FAQ

VoRTyvC.png
| [Ainur Audio] international team
@UltraM8 /Makarojke@4pda, @stake263, @red_naxella /LaKardo@4pda, @SashaSmile, @doma999, @Mostafa Wael, @Zackptg5, @defcomg, @ahrion, @AlienCreature7, @LazerL0rd, @james3460297

Donate
Paypal

Donators hall of fame
Daniel Dumitru Tinjala
Holger Hartwig
Janusz Rejniak

There is no app. Check for scripts in su for SuperSu, for magisk it's pretty obvious. What is "android upscaling"?

Can you add an image of what the scripts look like in superuser?

nellatl

Nov 22, 2014
Well, it depends on android actually, there might be no way to overcome that, either then compile something super-custom kernel & rom wise)
The best thing i can do - support people that are listening to uncompressed formats, by making them persistent switchers to force needed bitsize & sampling via mixer. That's what i did for MK II, i'm sure QC dsp & codec will handle that without any dowsampling from their side. So hopefully via offloading you'll pass that.
Will this work with lg quad dac? It uses a seperate dac for audio.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    deXo70Y.jpg

From Mordor
    With love

Press:
    Head-Fi

Contact & Socials
    Official website
    Telegram chat (brace yourselves - memes ahead!)
    VK group
    Facebook group
    Discord group
    Reddit discussion

ADDITIONAL INFO:
    FAQ

[Ainur Audio] team
    @UltraM8 /Makarojke@4pda, @stake263, @red_naxella /LaKardo@4pda, @SashaSmile, @doma999, @Mostafa Wael, @Zackptg5, @defcomg, @ahrion, @AlienCreature7, @LazerL0rd, @james3460297, @Skrem339

Like our work?
    Support us!
    Paypal

News
    New years greetings & Sauron MK II launch
    Sauron MK III preparations. Seeking community help!
    [Ainur SAURON] MK III

PLKzgED.png
    Named after villain from Lord of the Rings mythology - SAURON, this mod automatically detects your device specs (soc/android sdk/rom/oem/proprietary stuff), and performs all of the possible audio patches that might boost sound. Sauron is system-wide modification - all of the patches are aimed to rework system components for androids audio subsystem and should work for headphones/speaker/bt. There is no app/UI.

MOD IS ON PAUSE, IS NOT UPDATED FOR LONG TIME AND WON'T BE ANYTIME SOON

Basic features:
    - Android 5.0 - 9.0 support
    - Unity installer by @ahrion and @Zackptg5
    - Qualcomm/Exynos/MTK/Kirin/Rockchip/Spreadtum cpu's support
    - ARM 32/64 bit support
    - Android SFX blobs eplacements (musicfx & audiofx apps might no longer work)
    - Cherry picked setprops
    - Automatic su.d/init.d/addon.d detection
    - Supported roots: Magisk 18+ /SuperSu/CMsu/PHH/LosSU/No root
    - AML addons ready
    - OTA surviving

Advanced features:
    - Qualcomm codec mixer tunings
    - Htc u11/u11+, m9, 10, m8 speaker amps patches and additions
    - OnePlus 5/5T, Mi 8UD/EE, Mi a2. Pixel 1/XL, Pixel 2/XL, Pocophone speaker amp DSP modifications
    - Forced Hexagon DTS Headphone:X module processing, mixer controls & custom config
    - * DAC powered devices mixer edits:
    - LG v20/30/30+/g6/g7
    - LeEco x800/x900
    - Nubia z11/z9/z9m
    - Axon 7 (moved to custom kernel)
    - Lenovo vibe X3

* Parameters forcing for DACs is achieved with mixer additions, thus either framework, or service apps can reset some values back to stock. Sorry, but it seems like device manufacturers doesen't want us to mess with these thing. There is a solution, but unfortunately it won't happen till probably next major version.

User determined features:
    You can set these features with sauron_useroptions (UO) file, by placing it to the root of the internal storage. Installer will place the file there during the install, if it's not there already. After resetting values you have to reinstall Sauron each time you want to try/set something new. Some of the stuff there can break sound completely - there is no fix for that, you have to reset stuff back & don't use some of the features that breaks normal use of your device.
    I've commented pretty every single thing there with all the info I know by this moment, make sure not to bother me with questions like "wut is dat XXXX feature for, dude?" please :)

- ACDB replacements
    - Universal remover for compressor SFX
    - Universal install for Fmas effect
    - Qualcomm shoebox & audiosphere effects
    - Qualcomm codec bitsize, impedance and discretization forcing
    - Compander remover
    - Aptx/hd libs, props & hexagon cappi libs install
    - Reverb effects for PCM conversions
    - Audio policy patching
    - Codec power gating remover
    - Qualcomm BT scrambler resamling
    - Exynos codec resampling
    - MTK gain setter
    - MTK Impredance setter
    - MTK high-pass filter remover

Installation:

!! Debugging !!​
    READ CAREFULLY​
    For an error during TWRP - get ainur_debug logs, that are generated to sdcard during install.
    Sauron is located in sbin/.magisk/img /ainur_sauron , or sbin/.core/img /ainur_sauron for magisk - this is your starting point.

1. Make sure you don't have anything set in UO, before posting something doesn't work as intended. Check clean install (UO unset) in the first place.
    2. For bootloop you'll need to provide ADB logs
    3. For any bug after bootup (ie weird device behavior, sound loss, etc) - use matlog app to generate logs

ALL the wrong logs for your issues will be completely IGNORED

VERY IMPORTANT !
    Study sauron_useroptions carefully - some combinations could lead to huge sound problems (as it's mentioned in the file), that WON'T be determined as issues. You have to find and you working combo on your own!

Installation
    Magisk users with /dsp mounting error should flash with twrp!

MKIII archive - download and flash with TWRP/Magisk

Changelog:
    Code:
    MK III 12.08.2019
    - Unity 4.4 update

MK III 27.05.2019
    - Installer fixes

MK III 03.05.2019
    - Unity 4.1 update

MK III 31.03.2019
    - Unity 4.0 update
    - magisk 19 support
    - qualcomm 855 support
    - various installer fixes

MK III 01.01.2019
    - Fully reworked installer (unity & aml updated)
    - Support for MTK/Kirin/Exynos mixers
    - SFX blobs rebased (including new base for MTK/Kirin/Exynos)
    - Reworked props
    - New UO features:
     - qualcomm acdb replacements, power gating disabling, bt scrambler resampling
     - MTK codec mixer edits: gain setter, impedance setter, high-pass filter remover
    - Reworked UO features:
     - Qualcomm codec bitsize & discretization forcements are deepen to support Hexagon DSP as well
    - Reworked mixer edits for qualcomm powered devices
    - Reworked kernel modules blobs & Hexagon dsp modules
    - Further experiments with aptx/hd, including better support for Pie
    - Experiments with speakers amplifiers DSPs: (Pixel 1/XL, Pixel 2/XL, Htc u11/11+/12/m9, Mi a2, Mi 8EE/UD, Oneplus 5, Pocophone)

MK II.II 19.06
    - AML update & fix

MK II.II 13.06
    - AML/Unity update

MK II.II 02.05
    - UO detection critical fixes

MK II.II 01.05
    - unity update
    - various fixes
    - UO updated

MK II.II 18.04
    - installer fixes

MK II.II 15.04
    - unity update
    - minor edits & fixes

MK II.II 24.03
    - audioserver fixes
    - better Treble (Oreo & P) compatibility
    - removed policy patches for better AML compatibility

MK II.II 22.03
    - Op3/t & Op5/t fixes
    - Minor Oreo edits
    - Various minor edits

MK II.II 17.03
    - Various fixes & edits

MK II.II 11.03
    - Android P support
    - Various fixes & edits
    - Axon7 patches moved to kernel by Skrem339
    - Sfx libs changes
    - Htc m7-m9 rt5501 & 5506 jack amplifier patches (libs hex patched by UltraM8)
    - Htc u11/u11+ speaker amp patches (beware, it blows :) )
    - Pixel devices experimental amp patches (sailfish, marlin, taimen, walleye)
    - Qualcomm RX HPH edits for HiFi mode
    - Oreo aptx/hd, ldac added by LazerL0rd
    - Fmas edits
    - UO file edited
    - Axon7 patches moved to kernel by Skrem339

MK II.I 26.02
    - Unity 1.3 update
    - Various fixes
    - New UO 

MK II.I 20.02
    - Critical installer fixes
    - Completely reworked core libs

MK II.I 07.02-08.02
    - Unity installer
    - Critical bug fixes

MK II.I 06.02
    - SFX libs install logic patches
    - Minor bug fixes

MK II 13.01
    - aml 2.9
    - got rid of hw dolby

MK II (beta 1 - stable) 31.12-01.01
    - Revamped installer 
    - Unity/AML v2.8
    - Added UO logic
    - Rebased SFX libs
    - Removed alsa
    - HTC U11/U11+ speaker amplifiers patches 
    - HTC m9/m8/10 amplifier drivers additions (possibly reroute headphones path with tfa amp)
    - Full Oreo (8.0+) support
    - OP5/5T speaker amp drivers additions for tfa9890
    - Added Qualcomm Shoebox 3d and Audiosphere audio effect libs, props & mixer controls
    - Added Fmas effect libs & props
    - Added UO controls for impedance, bitsize & discretization
    - Added snap 820/21/35 Speaker boost & voltage edits from Oreo
    - Added Hexagon DTS Headphone:X module, mixer switchers & controller config
    - Added Hexagon Dolby modules & mixer switcher
    - Added Qualcomm BT resampler (idk if it can even work)
    - Reworked props + added some new found by hexing
    - Set higher value for preallocated DMA memory buffer
    - Added kernel modules for QC codec
    - Added APTX/HD libs, props & hexagon cappi libs

MK I.IV.II
    - Installer critical fixes
    - magisk v13 support
    - new sfx libs

MK I.IV.I

MK I.IV
    - Added [user=4544860]@osm0sis[/user] busybox

MK I.III.I
    - Installer fixes

MK I.III
    - Installer fixes
    - New libs base + SFX patches
    - Qualcomm dac patches from older versions
    - HTC patches from older versions

MK I.II
    - Installer fixes
    - SFX patches

MK I - I.I
    - New libs base
    - Survive Rom dirtyflashing
    - Bug fixes

You are not allowed to use any parts of this mod in your own roms & mods!
    Ainur narsil [ mk i ]

pGVJ6SP.jpg

NARSIL in Tolkien’s legendarium was the sword that defeated Sauron villain.
    This Mod cleans android sfx from both stock and OEM effects as much as possible - delivering unbound sound the way hardware (internal codecs/dacs/amps) was meant to sound by manufacturer. It’s a system-wide modification - meaning it should affect general playback outputs: headphones/speaker/bt). There is no app/UI.

Basic features:
    - Android 4.0 - Q support
    - MMT-EX installer by @Zackptg5
    - Supports most SOCs
    - ARM 32/64 bit support
    - Cherry picked setprops
    - Automatic su.d/init.d/addon.d detection
    - Supported roots: Magisk 18+ /SuperSu/CMsu/PHH/LosSU/No root
    - AML addons ready
    - OTA surviving
    - Android SFX tract removal

Advanced features:

- Qualcomm/MTK/Exynos mixer patcher
    - Speaker amps calibration replacements for some devices
    - * DAC powered devices mixer edits:
    - LG v20/30/30+/g6/g7/v40
    - LeEco x800/x900
    - Nubia z11/z9/z9m
    - Axon 7 (moved to custom kernel)
    - Lenovo vibe X3

* Parameters forcing for DACs is achieved with mixer additions, thus either framework, or service apps can reset some values back to stock. Sorry, but it seems like device manufacturers doesen't want us to mess with these thing. There is a solution, but unfortunately it won't happen till probably next major version.

User determined features:
    You can set these features with narsil_useroptions (UO) file, by placing it to the root of the internal storage. Installer will place the file there during the install, if it's not there already. After resetting values you have to reinstall Narsil each time you want to try/set something new. Some of the stuff there can break sound completely - there is no fix for that, you have to reset stuff back & don't use some of the features that breaks normal use of your device.

- OEM sfx restorer (in case of bugs)
    - ACDB replacements
    - Qualcomm codec bitsize, impedance and discretization forcing
    - Compander remover
    - Audio policy patching
    - Codec power gating remover
    - Qualcomm BT scrambler resamling
    - MTK gain setter
    - MTK Impredance setter
    - MTK high-pass filter remover

Installation:

!! Debugging !!

READ CAREFULLY
    For an error during TWRP - get ainur_debug logs, that are generated to sdcard during install.
    Sauron is located in sbin/.magisk/img /ainur_sauron , or sbin/.core/img /ainur_sauron for magisk - this is your starting point.

1. Make sure you don't have anything set in UO, before posting something doesn't work as intended. Check clean install (UO unset) in the first place.
    2. For bootloop you'll need to provide ADB logs
    3. For any bug after bootup (ie weird device behavior, sound loss, etc) - use matlog app to generate logs

ALL the wrong logs for your issues will be completely IGNORED

VERY IMPORTANT !

Study narsil_useroptions carefully - some combinations could lead to huge sound problems (as it's mentioned in the file), that WON'T be determined as issues. You have to find and you working combo on your own!

Installation
    Since 04.03 supports only magisk flashing

NARSIL MK I
    download and flash with Magisk

Narsil is not yet added to magisk repo. Will do soon!

Changelog:
    Code:
    - MMTEX canary magisk support

- Installer fixes
    - Realme fixes

- MMT-EX installer fixes

- MMT-EX installer support for magisk 20.4

- MMT-ex installer
    - aml support update

MK I 27.05.2019
    - Unity update
    - Various compatibility/device specific fixes

MK I 27.05.2019
    - Initial release
    The ugly thruth about effects ported from other devices

Xda's sound mods history goes deep down in ages, but there is one particular myth that stays strongly. This myth is based off idea that we can port some external software effect from one device to another. That is completely wrong & most technologies CAN'T be ported.
    Almost a year and a half i got my htc m8 drowned & I bought myself meizu m2 note. This device has the worst audio u can imagine, so i started modding it. The first idea was to use well known mods from android software development section. Still I was really unsatisfied with the audio, so I started "porting" & mixing things on my own. After a while i teamed up with several guys from 4pda, that stated "Dude, u do everything wrong. Most of the stuff u are using is not working". OK. So, instead of believing in their words I googled how to make logs, got myself a proper Disassebler & start discovering on how things are working for real.
    It's been a huge drama over this thread between me & Arise team. But they are sitting on the very top of the junkyard & there are plenty of "port" mods in this xda section, where things are even worse. I understand that users & evangelists of these mods will call me idiot & stupid, but several people that asked "hey guys, can u explain me how does *thatparticulartechnology* works?" & those people never had a chance to have clear answers. Have u ever interested why? Because people don't know. They think, they can pull several apk's, libs, jars, etc - and this makes effects to work. Well in some cases like Dolby, previous MaxxAudio builds, Am3D, Arkamys - that will work. But for most others it WON'T EVER (well there is a trick, but no one except one guy can do that).
    Now I'm gonna share with you all of my findings:

Beats Audio. It's been a very huge history in putting beats libs & binaries into mod's. The first thing you need to consider - beats are deeply bind in HAL. Original HTC m7 flinger has special beats switchers in it, that control the whole effect. Beats API then is tied to Sense framework & several others files. If we open the original file from the M7 - we see that the effect starts with reference to 16A44 substream, and then goes on distributing to multi-channel substreams. So the only thing u need to do - port flinger from m7 to the desired device. The only way to do that - closed arm porting - that is a very tricky way I still don't understand, but Sun_dream successfully did that several times (last time he ported H/K to m9 from m8). Well, we also can replace the HTC M8 flinger with beats one entirety – it will work, but this trick works only under MM. No way to replace flinger on MM & up. All of those "dummy-binaries" like "beatsbass", "beatsnormal", renamed libraries & other stuff - is just nothing but a trash that never worked properly & never will.
    Pictures:
    Beats API in flinger lib
    dXYwQg4.jpg

qJXIq9A.jpg

Harman/Kardon & Jbl. Another HTC technology that people desperately want to port. H/K switcher stays in flinger just the same as Beats. The only way to fully port that - using closed arm porting, but still u would need Htc device for that. There is no other way.

Harman/Kardon from Huawei. I never examined Huawei's pad flinger, but having "libaudioflinger.huawei.so" libs in "ports" is a real surprise. As u can see it refers to original flinger to set HiFi setup. Not every HAL has those connections, or they are written in another way, so the libs won't work on many devices. Also, note that original MediaPad has Kirin CPU, which is different from Qualcomm, MTK & Exynos - the purpose of having H/K from is highly debatable.
    Pictures:
    Hifi setup
    M4zXmPm.jpg

SRS. From the dark ages of android, SRS was used by HTC to optimise your video experience. From 2015 Sony placed it in their XperiaX & XZ. If htc was using it for video stuff, sony uses it for speaker & virtualizer bundle. The problem behind porting it - the good all flinger & HAL. Yes, SRS is also written in flinger, so no way it will work outside original device.
    What surprises more - is edits devs make to srs configs for those devices that originally has it - like Project Yume pushes the eg compressor value to 15000. While the maximum is only 1. Even if this effect works for your device, dear devs change it so deep, that it becomes non working)

DeeHX & LDAC. Sony’s Dseehx optimization works ONLY with proper player (Sony’s default music player & PowerAmp) that has DseeHX API. Even when you port SOMC & try to switch DseeHX you won’t hear any audible changes as this thing is also deeply integrated in the whole framework. If you take a look at Z2/Z3 threads - u can see, that before Sony made DseeHx for Z3, people tried to port it from Z5 & failed. Even when Sony finally made it working on Z3 the cap was 96 upsampling) This thing is very specific & hw dependent, so claiming that you have successfully ported - is ridiculously stupid.
    Speaking of Ldac - i didn’t examine it deeply, but my guessing is that it is tied to adtp policy, which can’t be replaced with just your wish.
    When you make a port of Sony features - you clearly can hear some noticeable changes to audio - i guess that is work of Xloud &/or Clearphase &/or ClearAudio. I didn’t found anything in logs, when i was playing with files from XZ & X. So let’s call this stuff as “partially working”.

DTS. There are various devices having DTS - vivo, asus, acer - but none of them are truly working. For example vivo stuff relates to huge amount of files in the system which works only on vivo. Asus DTS is seeking for particular app (which devs are deleting, cause it can’t be properly porter and modified) & for special flinger that has “Icepower” switcher in it, or at least has set the “fasttrack” to “false”. I’m waiting for acer jade2 - so i can take a look at it’s implementation of DTS, but as far other phones are very hw & framework dependent, I highly doubt it can be ported.

Audio_effects Configs. Now that is the “greatest” & the funniest part of all. I can imagine that “modders” are lazy enough, they don’t want to use disassembler & google. But writing mad configs - is a real disaster. Devs call this “method” an “engine” - what they basically do is putting a non working effect like “eagle_pipeline” (that is used in DTS effects) & trying to stick to standard proxy lib) The whole config in a typical way is written for soundfx API to take part in rendering the audio - like “preeffect” bundle is setting echo cancellation & controls gain, rewerbwrapper is controlling the amount of reverberations & is typically used for aux setup, etc. That is why most of audio_effects configs looks the same, with small integrations of other effects phone developers put into it, so that their own effect will work. But you can’t load unloadable effect (any of those i wrote above), by mixing it with standard API. HAL would appeal to particular library & particular uuid of the effect & only then, if needed will load standard API to render the sound.

This info i was collecting for last half a year. I might be wrong in several places, but I guess you got the main idea: most of effect technologies rely much on particular frameworks & Hw stuff. I’m not sorry for being rude to several people over this thread & there are several other guys i disrespect even more for trashing the whole AD&H section with their crap (no, not Arise guys, as i said - they are just the top of the junkyard). This whole situation leads me to idea, that 90% of “modders” doesn't know what they really do. What is even worse - other people take their work & use it in their projects, so after a while everyone believes that this stuff is truly working. That huge amount of partially working “mods” are trashing your system partition with up to 200+ mb of useless files! “Modders” make ridiculously stupid mistakes, but users still admire & praise them. I don’t need to soothe my ego that much, I just want to warn users of that rubbish: please, don’t be fooled! Make your own research!
    [Addons] ported audio effects & standalone DSPs

OILsrAS.png
    These are third-party effect ports & standalone DSPs which can be used on their own, or combined with Ainur mods.
    To use multiple Ainur mods/addons magisk users have to install AML module from magisk repo

JamesDSP ->
    DTS HPX & X Ultra ports->
    Ciaomeme audio+ mod for several xiaomi devices->

Discontinued:

These are old addons that are no longer updated &/or upstreamed to new unity/aml.
    Dolby->[/URL
    Bang&Olufsen icepower port [URL="https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=70935959&postcount=1027"]->

Arkamys effect port ->
    Dirac effect port ->
    Fiio's V4A irs convolvers ->