[ROM][EOL][LineageOS][Android 7.1.2r36][OMS7] TugaPower™ 65.0

Search This thread

Phil2nd

Jan 4, 2017
Saarbruecken
I checked Daniel's Oreo version 1 (thank you for that!) but it is very slow on my phone. No ringtones and many Features are still missing. It works, but better wait for further changes before I leave the Ns.

T

Thanhtho96

I checked Daniel's Oreo version 1 (thank you for that!) but it is very slow on my phone. No ringtones and many Features are still missing. It works, but better wait for further changes before I leave the Ns.
You can try Agent Fabulous beta 3 if you want more stable

KlotX

Apr 15, 2013
Thanks for the tip. Already installed and testing.

Will let you know if it seems more stable.

Thanks

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

SchmuseTigger

Jan 2, 2013
Will there be a Version 53 with November security patch? The 8.0 RC1 is cool an all, but I want to wait until it really works before switching.

Thanks in advance.

Oh and one question to anybody, I got a battery from china for my 1+ that has a higher charging limit. Instead of 3.8V it goes up to 4.35 (so >4.000 mAh). Is that something the battery does itself or is there something I have to change somewhere to allow for a higher limit charging?

Thanks

testy83

Jan 22, 2011
treviso
There will be 53, read this
Will there be a Version 53 with November security patch? The 8.0 RC1 is cool an all, but I want to wait until it really works before switching.

Thanks in advance.

Oh and one question to anybody, I got a battery from china for my 1+ that has a higher charging limit. Instead of 3.8V it goes up to 4.35 (so >4.000 mAh). Is that something the battery does itself or is there something I have to change somewhere to allow for a higher limit charging?

Thanks

danieldmm

Dec 18, 2008
France
Seems kernel is indeed the culprit to the ones having reboots. Altough like said before, on my device for the use that was been given for me did not faced reboots. But good to know there is a workround to the ones facing such issues.

ydd0ras

Dec 28, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
Seems kernel is indeed the culprit to the ones having reboots. Altough like said before, on my device for the use that was been given for me did not faced reboots. But good to know there is a workround to the ones facing such issues.
Hey Daniel, just want to tell you that I had never a reboot with N51 and the stock kernel. But on N52. Don't know where the difference is.

Sent from my A0001 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Top Liked Posts