[ROM] [FACTORY] [FTMA] [R760XXU2BQC2] Samsung Gear S3 SM-R760

Search This thread
G

GuestK00377

@Quicksilver

You are trying to download with Computer?

Or you are trying with handset?

For me Link looks valid...
I am using my PC with Firefox Browser...

Best Regards

Maybe you are right...
After I press download nothing happens...

We should check later again...
Maybe temporary Server problem...

Or removed... :eek:

If removed...
Then we could reupload somewhere else. :D

Best Regards

come on mate reupload it. seems its removed already

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

adfree bro.. we have a telegram group for s3 users you could upload it there if you are already using telegram

Minotaur

Does Samsung Pay now work for you?

Also, when flashing the combination firmware, does this go in the "BL", "AP", "CP" or "CSC" parts of NetOdin3?

Samsung Pay worked before I changed the CSC with the combination firmware. It didn't when I got the watch, but it got enabled in HK after about a month, and it suddenly was an option. It would ask me after a reset when I set up SPay again if I wanted to register to Samsung Pay (HK) - after changing the CSC to XSA (Australia) it didn't ask me to do this, and I don't have the vouchers/offers in Chinese any more in the SPay for Gear app.
The firmware goes in the AP slot in NetOdin.

Minotaur

I'm still not getting an available update notification to Tizen 3. Not sure what's going on, as I have noted that other users in Australia have already received the update. Could be that something has broken when using the CSC changer firmware?

artem5

Apr 8, 2017
Hello!

How enter to Download mode whan Combintion firmware flashed?
I try to hold down Power button for 2-1-2 second but only reboot Gear

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Samsung Galaxy S22
@artem5

With my SM-R760 I have no problem to enter Download wireless normal... if Combination Firmware is flashed.
Not with BQC2 nor CQK2.

Only if I do some stupid tests or Transfer fail...

I have Reactivation Lock OFF and Warranty Void is still 0x0000...

Please check in Download Mode... if Reactivation ON or something other is visible...
------------
If worst case... then for me this worked perfect. :cool:
https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=72292560&postcount=51
If you have the same problems with your (bricked) S3 then go to download wirelessly mode en as soon as you see the flower then push the power button 2 seconds en let it go for 1 second, than push it again for 2 seconds en let it go for one and so on til you get him in to download wirelessly mode. May take some attempts but it saves my ass a few times.

This is timing question...
First time I needed also 3 or 5 attempts before I was successfully...

I can also remember Picture is after few seconds gone and I see black Screen...
This user if I understand correct. Have still this Picture... without reboot...
:confused: :confused:

https://xdaforums.com/gear-s3/help/wireless-mode-enter-gear-s3-sm-r760-t3710855/post74708780

:eek:
Uups... Seems 1 more user...

The only idea I have is...
If somebody connect USB cable again... then BEFORE flashing Firmware to check Log files with RDX Tool:
https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=72110199&postcount=45

I have
HWREV: 13
Panel ID: 0x0

I can see also infos about JTAG efuse ...
Maybe I will upload Photo...

Maybe different Hardware Revision...
:confused: :confused:

Best Regards

biliskner

Mar 10, 2006
London
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
UK GearS3

EDIT:

Ok, so looks like most are getting their current FW then flashing CSC (from current installed FW) then re-installing FW over the top once CSC is changed.

In that case, does anyone have R760XXU 2CQL1 firmware? Once I get this I can flash CSC, change code, then reflash R760XXU 2CQL1 and hopefully no bricks...!

https://www.file-upload.net/download-12828478/Kombi760.zip.html

Reuploaded Combination BQC2 Firmware for SM-R760:
Code:
COMBINATION-FTMA_R760XXU2BQC2.tar.md5

Best Regards

Hi @adfree, @Minotaur, all,

New to GS3 frontier forums as just factory reset my Note 8 so it now supports Sammy Pay.

If I just flash the CSC on my Frontier, then reboot, should it reset to factory, or do I need to flash the rom/full firmware?

I'm not seeing the ROM for UK but maybe I'm missing something.

From what I can see, UK CSC is XEU, anybody able to confirm?

Thanks in advance guys

Last edited:

marceloanderson

Jan 27, 2018
Gear S3 locked

Hi!

I really don't know what to do. I bought a new phone, and I forget the reactivation lock on. The problem is because I didn't receive the SMS on my new phone. So, I canceled my Samsung account and reactivated again with the same phone number and e-mail, but after that, the gear s manager app shown the message attached. It seems like that I have a new Samsung account ID, but the same e-mail address. I called Samsung, but they told me that they couldn't do anything because I bought my gear s3 in Korea (I live in Brazil).

image1: https://ibb.co/jBECGw[/IMG]
or (if I check the option to remain the reactivation lock on before I insert my Samsung account I have two different messages)
image2: https://ibb.co/hzHXGw[/IMG]

So, now I have a watch that doesn't work. I flashed the room R760XXU2BQC2, but it doesn't work.

I don't know what to do anymore. I think it is a big bug of Samsung. Now, I don't have any assistance, and I flashed a room that I don't know how to use (gear s3 still unusable).

Please, anyone can help me? I'm three weeks without my gear (many attempts to set the reactivation mode off without successful).

Best Regards,
Marcelo Santos

Last edited:

dmt88

Jan 15, 2018
Hi all,

I am trying to flash BQC2 onto my SM-R760 and keep getting a red error at the end of the flash. Netodin says PASS.

Does anyone know what's causing this please and how to fix? Problem is when I put BQC5 on and then the watch updates to Tizen 3 after connecting to my phone I get stuck in a boot loop.

Attachments

• 20180204_182917.jpg
    20180204_182917.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 175
  • 20180204_102707.jpg
    20180204_102707.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 168

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Samsung Galaxy S22
Second Photo... with green text...

This is only if Bootloader from Combination Firmware on device...

You could also try just for fun...
To enter Reboot menu and do Factory Reset by choose:
Recovery

Meanwhile I gave you all Links to Combination Firmware I have:
Code:
BQC2
CQK2
CQL1

If CQL1 tried... report if Flash success...
Btw Copy & Paste Odin output... or make Photo...

Combination Firmware normally start?
Or more problems?

Best Regards

Reactions: dmt88

dmt88

Jan 15, 2018
I have been able to successfully flash all three of those combination firmwares. NetOdin says PASS for all of them but my watch has the error shown in my first picture above.

When I flash the stock firmware after that. I can pair to my phone and even get Samsung Pay. But when the gear app wants to update my watch and I accept, the watch reboots and shows the green text (image 2) and keeps restarting over and over.

Has anyone else experienced this?

It's like the watch is missing something it needs to upgrade to Tizen 3 so gets stuck.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Added few Screenshots...
    To "explain" what is different to stock/normal Firmware...

Tizen Keystring App is for instance usefull to enter Codes... ;)

Best Regards
    WARNING!!!

ONLY FOR SM-760

This is the default version !!! Functionality is very limited. It allows you to reset all the settings and lock !!!
    It is possible to reset the CSC, you must install this version, and then without any CSC file.

Sewn on the instructions:

Step 1: On your S3 press then hold the Home/Power button until you see the S3 screen shows up "Rebooting..."

Step 2: Release the Home/Power button then quick Press it again 03 times.
    Next step, you need to be a bit quicker.

Step 3: Use the Home/Power button to navigate to "Download (wireless)" option, then Press & Hold the Home/Power button to select. You have to be real quick otherwise your S3 will reboot.

Step 4: Press the Home/Power button twice, you will see the "[WPS Mode]" change to "[AP Mode]"

Step 5: Choose the Access point with the same name appears on your S3.

Step 6: Your S3 will show that it's been connected to the IP of your computer.

Step 7: Open the Odin, your S3 will show up.

Step 8: Choose the right file for each Option AP only from the files you extract after downloading. Then press Start and wait the PASS (15-20 minutes)

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiN2zfzVljOkgfxfftL_ReOD6aEgrQ

Enjoy :)
    Does Samsung Pay now work for you?

Also, when flashing the combination firmware, does this go in the "BL", "AP", "CP" or "CSC" parts of NetOdin3?

Use "AP"!

An Yes, SPay is working now here in Brazil, after CSC change to ZTO (Brazil).
    Please, need info/confirmation.
    If Combination Firmware writes older sboot Bootloader aka downgrade...

This should be possible to test with SDB and this Command:
    Code:
    cat /proc/cmdline

Thanx in advance.

Best Regards
    Looks 1:1 same like mine SM-R760

Under BUILD VERSION... you see Bootloader (sboot.bin) Version:
    Code:
    R760XXE2BQC4

This is exact the Version from BQC2 Combination package...

If this Screen is visible... and you see R760XXE2BQC4 still in all Stock Firmware Flashing attempts...
    Then sboot.bin is write protected... NO idea why and how to unlock it...

If BQC5 or CQK3 work, then accept this as workaround...

FOTA mechanism is disabled... because WRONG Bootloader...

Sorry.

No idea if this happens as you reanimate device via USB...

Best Regards