[ROM][8.1.0][Resurrection Remix 6.0.0 KLTE][THREAD MOVED]

Search This thread

koobie777

Sep 15, 2009
OnePlus 6T
Google Pixel 6 Pro
well i just flashed the kltespr variant and i have no service any help with that is much appreciated. Also for some reason my 5g wifi wont show in the list but others do, didnt have that problem on last official. But all that being said its super stable and super nice great work devs

The~Skater~187

Nov 4, 2011
Niantic
Nexus 7
Nexus 7 (2013)
well i just flashed the kltespr variant and i have no service any help with that is much appreciated. Also for some reason my 5g wifi wont show in the list but others do, didnt have that problem on last official. But all that being said its super stable and super nice great work devs
I seem to have a similar problem. Rom couldn't seem to detect my sim card. Under settings> about phone baseband came up as "unknown" and all settings under cellular networks was "grayed" out and not useable. I'm going to keep tinkering

Sent from my kltespr using Tapatalk

Reactions: koobie777

koobie777

Sep 15, 2009
OnePlus 6T
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I've had this issue with other Lineage-based ROMs, thankfully not this one. Sometimes manually programming the APN settings helps.
I have too just never really wanted to pursue a fix cause no rom is as good as RR in my opinion.Manual as in just choosing one of the pre set ones? or creating a new one with the same settings? Cause I tried choosing the correct apn for Sprint but it was a no go. Im not a noob when it comes to flashing and rooted apps and such but development and ril and manual apn changes I'm clueless, I do have some grasp on modems and basebands but not much. I came from boost and there a flashable apn fix that always worked, wish there was a similar one for Sprint.

Last edited:

brothermoose

Apr 6, 2011
I have too just never really wanted to pursue a fix cause no rom is as good as RR in my opinion.Manual as in just choosing one of the pre set ones? or creating a new one with the same settings? Cause I tried choosing the correct apn for Sprint but it was a no go. Im not a noob when it comes to flashing and rooted apps and such but development and ril and manual apn changes I'm clueless, I do have some grasp on modems and basebands but not much. I came from boost and there a flashable apn fix that always worked, wish there was a similar one for Sprint.

Settings->More...(under Wireless Networks)->Cellular Networks->Access Point Names->"+"->use the settings found on a site like this:

http://www.4gtricks.com/2014/08/sprint-apn-settings-sprint-4g-apn-settings.html

Don't forget to save before you exit out, good luck.

Reactions: koobie777

BadToThePhone

Dec 26, 2011
Just an update. I'm testing the latest blackjubel version. From testing all of the current s5 updated Marshmallow and Nougat roms including Lineage, I'd have to say for speed and features and customization this rom is probably the best. I am however having battery drain issues. I do have xposed installed. Next I'm testing all the available kernals. If anyone can give some input regarding the kernals please help out or test. I'm curious how the stock kernal vs the sabermod kernal compares. We also have various kernals from fbs and sunipaulmathew. Maybe we can run benchmarks. Appreciate any input.

vd69

Jan 3, 2009
Thessaloniki
Very nice rom. I cant answer a call with home button while screen is on. I activated in buttons home button to answer a call. But it does only while screen is off. Is there some zip or an app that can do that?

mujahidsx2

Apr 8, 2015
Sylhet
I flashed latest blackjubel kltespr build on my phone but it doesn't recognised my sim and baseband is unknown. Im on latest firmware and Im using bangladeshi sim

ale2077

Nov 28, 2008
Camboriu
Just an update. I'm testing the latest blackjubel version. From testing all of the current s5 updated Marshmallow and Nougat roms including Lineage, I'd have to say for speed and features and customization this rom is probably the best. I am however having battery drain issues. I do have xposed installed. Next I'm testing all the available kernals. If anyone can give some input regarding the kernals please help out or test. I'm curious how the stock kernal vs the sabermod kernal compares. We also have various kernals from fbs and sunipaulmathew. Maybe we can run benchmarks. Appreciate any input.

I also have the same problem of draining the battery. the ROM and optimum plus the battery does not last anything!

Reactions: BadToThePhone

Jason The Greek

Apr 1, 2017
Thessaloniki
Few post back I' wrote about the measurement results from the two roms editions of Furkaan and Blackjubel with smart pack kernel,but I forgot to write the settings for those who want to try.So at Kernel Adiutor:
CPU:nightmare
CPU Hotplug: intelliplug (do not forget to disable mpdecission)
Touch boost: ON
No underclocking, no undervolting
Thermal:Intellithermal ON (Core Control OFF VDD Restriction OFF)
GPU:msm-aderno-tz Adreno idler turned ON
Battery:USB Fast charge ON
I/O Sheduler:SIOPLUS
Misc:Dynamic FSync ON-Power Suspend Mode:Autosleep-Network:westwood
Dont forget ------> Apply on boot and then Restart!

Reactions: BadToThePhone

BadToThePhone

Dec 26, 2011
Few post back I' wrote about the measurement results from the two roms editions of Furkaan and Blackjubel with smart pack kernel,but I forgot to write the settings for those who want to try.So at Kernel Adiutor:
CPU:nightmare
CPU Hotplug: intelliplug (do not forget to disable mpdecission)
Touch boost: ON
No underclocking, no undervolting
Thermal:Intellithermal ON (Core Control OFF VDD Restriction OFF)
GPU:msm-aderno-tz Adreno idler turned ON
Battery:USB Fast charge ON
I/O Sheduler:SIOPLUS
Misc:Dynamic FSync ON-Power Suspend Mode:Autosleep-Network:westwood
Dont forget ------> Apply on boot and then Restart!

Is this for better battery or better performance? Have you tried the Boeffla beta kernal and the sabermod kernal by any chance? Appreciate everything.

Top Liked Posts