[Discussion] Rollback package for various models

Search This thread

meysam007

Jan 29, 2016
Shahrekord
Hi Folks,

Seeing around various section of all the models when users are struggling to restore their phone either due the flashing an incorrect firmware or after updating via Firmware Finder app and then wanting to rollback to earlier version of EMUI. They sometime cannot even flash the custom ROMs due to FRP lock or unable to flash the custom recovery and even after trying all the known methods, we struggle to restore their phone as they messed up badly with their phone and model or version change to something unexpected.
In this thread, lets discuss and share about rollback files available for various models (be it MM, Lollipop anything) so that new users could use it to restore to their original version and then update to official versions.

Hi
Please NMO-L31C185 (Middle East region,GT3)

iswanadi

Mar 18, 2010
i can't flashing rollback file in 2nd try, in first try i got success and back to mm(nem-l21). I try with neml21 & neml22 package version,but still can't flashing (wrong package). position at neml21b351, any suggestions?

shashank1320

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2015
Delhi
i can't flashing rollback file in 2nd try, in first try i got success and back to mm(nem-l21). I try with neml21 & neml22 package version,but still can't flashing (wrong package). position at neml21b351, any suggestions?
If it worked in past it should work again. Only flash file for your model.

iswanadi

Mar 18, 2010
If it worked in past it should work again. Only flash file for your model.

yeah i did, but it's going wrong in second try. in first in stock recovery from mm to nougat, in second try already twrp in nougat rom. i reflash to stock recovery(mm version) and flashing rollback file, but failed. any suggestions?

shashank1320

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2015
Delhi
yeah i did, but it's going wrong in second try. in first in stock recovery from mm to nougat, in second try already twrp in nougat rom. i reflash to stock recovery(mm version) and flashing rollback file, but failed. any suggestions?
Flash the stock Nougat recovery and then dload this file.
Else just dload the full Nougat firmware and then dload this. And then MM full firmware.

Named w

Aug 25, 2015
I too have the model nem-l21. I flashed Twrp did a whole backup of stock rom and installed lineage os. But I accidentally deleted the backup of the stock rom. I tried the dload way to go back to stock but it says incompatible with this version. What should i do? Before flashing twrp i was in android 7.0 and emui 5.0. Any suggestions? *Sorry for my bad english....

iswanadi

Mar 18, 2010
I too have the model nem-l21. I flashed Twrp did a whole backup of stock rom and installed lineage os. But I accidentally deleted the backup of the stock rom. I tried the dload way to go back to stock but it says incompatible with this version. What should i do? Before flashing twrp i was in android 7.0 and emui 5.0. Any suggestions? *Sorry for my bad english....
similar to my case, failed flashing rollback file and full firmware (5%). recovery on twrp openkirin

maybe this solution, https://youtu.be/G59Qvb-eNvM but don't now which correct file rom to do(rom version)

Last edited:

Named w

Aug 25, 2015
I will check and let you know soon!
So I checked the video.... I don't know if it is going to work... i will give it a try, thanks! I will do a full twrp backup. If it doesn't work i will be able to enter into bootloader mode and then flash twrp again? That's my thought...if it does not work i need to be able to enter into fastboot mode so with the help of twrp flash again lineage os... What do you think? If you can't find your device model then you are in very bad luck. However check the box that the phone came with (if you still have it). It has your devuce model. Also don't forget... choose the FULL OTA file from the site! ;)

Last edited:

Named w

Aug 25, 2015
Okay I have a question. I downloaded the rollback package and read the instructions. It says that you need to have a stock rom in your phone in order to do the rollback...so my question is. Will i be able to do the rollback while i'm on lineage os 14.1? I don't have a backup of my phone but have twrp installed. My phone is Honor7Lite/Honor5C NEM-L21! Please help! Thanks in advance :)

Top Liked Posts