Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

MSF Jarvis

XDA Feed Mod/Inactive RC
Mar 31, 2015
msfjarvis.dev
In around 10 hours you guys are already at 272.73 USD in donations :3

I have literally no words for the immense support you guys have shown and what this means to me. People who've never used Caesium or halogenOS (yea haven't forgotten that beauty yet, just is a way slower process getting it up to my release standards. Soon(tm) :p ) donating to me makes all the time I spend on Android and all those moments when Android took priority over something else in my life worth all the sleepless nights and screwed exams ;)

Again, THANK YOU!

Edit: ****in hell XDA gimme more than 15 thanks -_-

Last edited:

mk_1996

Jun 26, 2016
Delhi
Mine says i can't send or receive money with that currency. Is there an alternate way to donate. Please help

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

In around 10 hours you guys are already at 272.73 USD in donations :3

I have literally no words for the immense support you guys have shown and what this means to me. People who've never used Caesium or halogenOS (yea haven't forgotten that beauty yet, just is a way slower process getting it up to my release standards. Soon(tm) :p ) donating to me makes all the time I spend on Android and all those moments when Android took priority over something else in my life worth all the sleepless nights and screwed exams ;)

Again, THANK YOU!
You deserve it man. We all love you and your work from the bottom of our hearts.❤️

Reactions: MSF Jarvis

svandasek

Nov 14, 2015
Czech Republic
I am sorry Harsh, PayPal doesn´t like sending my money to India :(

Attachments

• CIEOjhs.png
    CIEOjhs.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 2,322
Last edited:

JagravNaik

Jun 20, 2014
I am sorry Harsh, PayPal doesn´t like sending my money to India :(

Send it as if you're buying a good or service and it'll work.

Use https://paypal.me/msfjarvis

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Mine says i can't send or receive money with that currency. Is there an alternate way to donate. Please help

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

You deserve it man. We all love you and your work from the bottom of our hearts.❤️

Send it as if you're buying a good or service and it'll work.

Use https://paypal.me/msfjarvis

Reactions: mk_1996
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts