• Hydrogel Film

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

otonieru

May 7, 2011
Djakarta
Someone with an opinion about Screen Protector GLAS.tR Nano Liquid?

I've been using nano liquid screen protector since my htc one era,

It wont do much for a drop, but it help in term of scratch resistance. Also it give the phone better "oleophobic-like" touch feeling

I already applied it to my Mate 10 back, although end up covering it using MSVii case,

For the screen, am still trusting it to 9H tempered glass

I didnt use one from spigen btw, am using the one from korea, with green packaging. Cost way less than Glas.tr. Only $6-8 for one pack

Reactions: gdavidoff12

tuffluck

Dec 5, 2010
I've been using nano liquid screen protector since my htc one era,

It wont do much for a drop, but it help in term of scratch resistance. Also it give the phone better "oleophobic-like" touch feeling

I already applied it to my Mate 10 back, although end up covering it using MSVii case,

For the screen, am still trusting it to 9H tempered glass

I didnt use one from spigen btw, am using the one from korea, with green packaging. Cost way less than Glas.tr. Only $6-8 for one pack

to be fair i had a small drop with the mate 10 on a 9h the other night that went to the edges (so it was lifted around the edges) and it shattered immediately. the screen on the mate 10 itself was fine, but i would expect a shatter from the screen protector since the entire perimeter of the tempered glass is basically hanging off the edge of the phone. it seems to me the only thing to do is the nillkin version where the edges are not protected at all, but as i pointed out this would do nothing for a drop, only scratch protection.

what do you guys think about leaving the screen naked and just having a good case?

Last edited:
Reactions: Profish97

spring80

Jul 11, 2009
I am using this and very satisfied,protect all the front,very clear.only little hard to reach fingerprint sensor in some case,but u can used to work in it.i recommend it

MCMEME For Huawei Mate 10 Pro Screen Protector 9H Electroplated 3D Front Full Cover Film For Huawei Mate 10 Tempered Glass Film
http://s.aliexpress.com/qEZBFRja
(from AliExpress Android)

otonieru

May 7, 2011
Djakarta
I am using this and very satisfied,protect all the front,very clear.only little hard to reach fingerprint sensor in some case,but u can used to work in it.i recommend it

MCMEME For Huawei Mate 10 Pro Screen Protector 9H Electroplated 3D Front Full Cover Film For Huawei Mate 10 Tempered Glass Film
http://s.aliexpress.com/qEZBFRja
(from AliExpress Android)

Does it have full adhesive ? (The screen part also sticking, not only the edge)

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Can i see a photo of the back with the Hydrogel film ?

What am using is nano liquid, not hydrogel,

Nano liquid cant be seen with naked eyes after applied, its like a car paint coating

spring80

Jul 11, 2009
Does it have full adhesive ? (The screen part also sticking, not only the edge)

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

What am using is nano liquid, not hydrogel,

Nano liquid cant be seen with naked eyes after applied, its like a car paint coating
It is full adhesive i think,very sticky and full protect the front from edge to edge,and even in sunlight it is very clear

spring80

Jul 11, 2009
I found this the best one ever

Attachments

• IMG_20171211_140244.jpg
    IMG_20171211_140244.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 2,794

Flosmall.com

Nov 27, 2017
Can you post some pictures of the screen protector installed? I'm looking to get a screen protector myself but they are a number of brands I dont know and no reviews for any of them yet.

Hello friend, as an experienced seller in phone industry over 7 years, we have selected the best transparent screen protectors for our clients. 0.33mm thickness and high transparency quality. We prepare 2 pcs pack and free screen applicator.

https://flosmall.com/collections/phones-screen-protectors/products/flos-huawei-mate-10-transparent-full-protection-tempered-glass-screen-protector-hd-anti-scratch Flosmall offer express delivery to Europe/USA for accessories at 2usd within 7-10 days delivery.

Huawei_mate_10_tempered_glass_screen_protector_7_grande.jpg

Huawei_mate_10_tempered_glass_screen_protector_8_grande.jpg

Why we think our Flos Huawei Mate 10 transparent full protection glass rank best choices? Compared with Nillkin H+ pro tempered 9H hardness screen protector for Huawei Mate 10, we found Nillkin is 0.2mm thickness, the head part of the screen is uncovered, it is a whole glass without independent holes for light sensors, front camera, sound receiver, also it is not an edge to edge full protection screen protector. While our Flos Huawei Mate 10 transparent full protection glass is 0.33mm thickness, indepenent holes for light sensors, front camera, sound receivers etc. Furthermore, there is high transparency for the screen protector. Let us show some real photos.

Huawei_Mate_10_install_effect.jpg

Huawei_Mate_10_install_effect.jpg_400x400_87ee97d8-66fa-488f-8887-c1cb4bf6ec89.jpg

With the free screen install applicator, it cannot be more easier to install the screen protector exactly even for the newbie.

Also you can find this product on Amazon shop with Amazon FBA express shipping service.

Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07848R954
Amazon France: https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B07848R954
Amazon Spain: https://www.amazon.es/dp/B07848R954
Amazon Germany: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07848R954

Reactions: stephane.papin

jounin052

Dec 3, 2014
Orzero

Finally got my Orzero... The fit is good, it overs the whole screen but it only sticks on the edges not fully adhesive... Dust has started to get underneath the protector and I can see slight rainbow where the screen glass is partically touching the middle of the screen.... It's not bad but I will keep looking for something better...

Attachments

• IMG_20171210_092915.jpg
    IMG_20171210_092915.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 1,615
  • IMG_20171210_092941.jpg
    IMG_20171210_092941.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 1,641
  • IMG_20171210_092819.jpg
    IMG_20171210_092819.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 1,637
  • IMG_20171210_092708.jpg
    IMG_20171210_092708.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 1,597
Last edited:

jounin052

Dec 3, 2014
Trying out the Flosmall

So I bought the Flosmall from the UK. It fits right to the edges and as you'd expect the edges where slightly lifted because the phone has slightly curved edges... But the screen protector comes with this oil like resin... That you apply to all of the corners of the screen. It fills the gap between the protector and the screen making it looks perfect... I'm not sure if this thing dries and stays there or if it does out and you have to keep applying time will tell... But it looks good that's all that matters for now.

Attachments

• IMG-20171223-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20171223-WA0009.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 3,299
  • IMG-20171223-WA0019.jpg
    IMG-20171223-WA0019.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 3,276
  • IMG-20171223-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20171223-WA0014.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 3,234
  • IMG-20171223-WA0020.jpg
    IMG-20171223-WA0020.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 3,176

Apad121

Jan 5, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S4
Huawei Mate 8
Hello there

Are there any tempered glass screen protectors anyone could reccomend for the Huawei Mate 10 Pro?

I am in the UK. The ones I have seen on Amazon all have mixed reviews. They are either way too narrow for the display or they have really blue tints. Has anyone gotten a good quality clear tempered glass for the Pro model? Which brand is it?

Thanks in advance.

tenchi0205

Jun 15, 2010
Kota Kinabalu
Hello friend, as an experienced seller in phone industry over 7 years, we have selected the best transparent screen protectors for our clients. 0.33mm thickness and high transparency quality. We prepare 2 pcs pack and free screen applicator.

https://flosmall.com/collections/phones-screen-protectors/products/flos-huawei-mate-10-transparent-full-protection-tempered-glass-screen-protector-hd-anti-scratch Flosmall offer express delivery to Europe/USA for accessories at 2usd within 7-10 days delivery.

Huawei_mate_10_tempered_glass_screen_protector_8_grande.jpg

Why we think our Flos Huawei Mate 10 transparent full protection glass rank best choices? Compared with Nillkin H+ pro tempered 9H hardness screen protector for Huawei Mate 10, we found Nillkin is 0.2mm thickness, the head part of the screen is uncovered, it is a whole glass without independent holes for light sensors, front camera, sound receiver, also it is not an edge to edge full protection screen protector. While our Flos Huawei Mate 10 transparent full protection glass is 0.33mm thickness, indepenent holes for light sensors, front camera, sound receivers etc. Furthermore, there is high transparency for the screen protector. Let us show some real photos.

Huawei_Mate_10_install_effect.jpg

Huawei_Mate_10_install_effect.jpg_400x400_87ee97d8-66fa-488f-8887-c1cb4bf6ec89.jpg

With the free screen install applicator, it cannot be more easier to install the screen protector exactly even for the newbie.

Also you can find this product on Amazon shop with Amazon FBA express shipping service.

Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07848R954
Amazon France: https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B07848R954
Amazon Spain: https://www.amazon.es/dp/B07848R954
Amazon Germany: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07848R954

Where to buy if wanna ship to Malaysia?

sabrelli

Dec 4, 2009
Sydney
tried the Maxshield/Taggshield Glass Pro + for the mate 10 pro

Pro : Decent coverage, slight gap to the edge but liveable. Easy to apply
Con : Rainbow halo in middle - ordered 2 and same issue with both

redletter

Jan 23, 2016
So I bought the Flosmall from the UK. It fits right to the edges and as you'd expect the edges where slightly lifted because the phone has slightly curved edges... But the screen protector comes with this oil like resin... That you apply to all of the corners of the screen. It fills the gap between the protector and the screen making it looks perfect... I'm not sure if this thing dries and stays there or if it does out and you have to keep applying time will tell... But it looks good that's all that matters for now.

hey this sounds interesting .. how's it holding out after a month? still looking good?

neilphetamine

Currently using this screen protector. Not fully covered the screen but its free air bubble that really annoying. To secured the back of my device, side and curve of the screen, i'm using in-box clear cover. Btw, this X-One Extreme Shock Eliminator is hydrogel type of screen protector.

I'm living in Malaysia, and found this from local online shopping sites. Maybe still can buy it from their website or facebook page.

Attachments

• IMG_20180107_202956.jpg
    IMG_20180107_202956.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 860
Last edited:

Mike02z

Feb 3, 2012
Greenville, SC
OnePlus 9 Pro
I can't seem to find any in the US that have adhesive over the entire surface. Glass protectors that only have adhesive around the edges always have some drawback. Either sensitivity is affected or you get rainbows or have to deal with the annoying dot matrix. I don't mind paying a premium price, if it has full adhesive. I'd prefer it be clear as I don't want to hide the blue face of my Mate 10 Pro.

tenchi0205

Jun 15, 2010
Kota Kinabalu
I found this Aliexpress TG not bad...no white edge...fit with the casing too...

Attachments

• DSC_0158.jpg
    DSC_0158.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 1,376
  • DSC_0159.jpg
    DSC_0159.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 1,429
  • DSC_0160.jpg
    DSC_0160.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 1,406
Last edited:
Reactions: aerohp

cityhunterx

May 10, 2009
I found this Aliexpress TG not bad...no white edge...fit with the casing too...

Could you provide a link please? might be interested it fits with the case I've got. I've purchased a few from aliexpress and they dont seem to cover the whole screen and tend to be a few mm too small. How is this one?

tenchi0205

Jun 15, 2010
Kota Kinabalu
Last edited:
Reactions: xygus

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Trying out the Flosmall

Tried a couple tempered glass protectors with the spigen rugged armour case, they all fell off and/or did not stick properly. Recently got this one off amazon. Perfect.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B078H3NGFT/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Best ever I have seen. Even comes with tiny bottle that contains some sort of liquid that you pour on the sides of the glass to get rid of the white bits. Also comes with the adapter place on the phone to get a perfect fit.

Can recommend to anyone.
    I bought this tempered glass screen protector some weeks ago, and so far I'm very happy with it: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B078H3NGFT/
    I'm mostly impressed by the oleophobic layer, which is nearly as good as any unprotected phone screen. Let's see how long it lasts though :p Luckily you get 2 copies of the tempered glass in the package.

It comes with an applicator, which is cool to use. And also some extra "glue", which you can apply around the corners for an optimal fit. I'm using it with the stock transparent case, and it fits fine with that.
    It has the usual confusing Chinese/English/Google Translate instructions but is fairly straightforward to use. Just remember that the small cutout on the top is for the proximity sensor, not the front-facing camera.
    Can you post some pictures of the screen protector installed? I'm looking to get a screen protector myself but they are a number of brands I dont know and no reviews for any of them yet.

Today i tried KONIX glass protector, (i guess this is just a generic glass, packed into some brand - just like many of screen protector in the market)

Just like any other 2.5D glass protector, it wont be able to cover the screen edge

But it still fit quite well, and the touch response is unaffected, or even better than on plastic (included) one

Glass cut is nicely rounded without sharp edge though, so i think this one is well manufactured

Here's some pics
    What brand did you get and does it cover the whole screen?

Hello friend, as a seller, we have talked to countless manufacturers to find the perfect screen protectors for our clients. As now phones screen bigger and bigger, resolution values are higher also. It is so necessary to get a high quality screen protector to protect the high valued smart phones. And the meanwhile, the screen protector cannot affect the touch sensitivity of phone screen , cannot decrease the brightness of the phone screen. So really it is not an easy solution.

Anyhow, we used to struggle which one is better? Tempered glass or hydrogel screen protector? Tempered glass is more thickness to 0.33mm, while hydrogel usually under 0.2mm, tempered glass cannot be full screen protector, while hydrogel can be full screen protector. Which is such a pity tempered glass cannot be full screen. Still except this flaw, other aspects is much much better than hydrogel protector. So we stick to tempered glass screen protector for Huawei Mate 10.

Here is what we prepare for our clients.

Flos®Huawei Mate 10 Transparent Full Protection Tempered Glass Screen Protector HD Anti-Scratch-[2 Pcs]

And we offer express shipping to Europe/USA within 1 week at 2usd shipping fees.

Also we are on Amazon for Europe.