[ROM] [Z2 Plus] ZUI 3.5.389 / 3.7.033 ST [OREO] [QPST+TWRP]

Search This thread

Jintu Jose

Jul 16, 2016
Ujjain
i want too khow why we should first flash zui2.5 before flashing zui 3.5 dev?if i directly flash 3.5dev through qpst,what will happned?

There is a problem with google contact synching in ZUI Chinese ROM, as they don't support it. So, if you want to add your Google contacts and account, in the proper way, you should flash 2.5, boot and sign in to the Google account and wait to sync everything. Then flash 3.5.

You can even flash 3.5.218 directly without any problem and download google play app from apk mirror or somewhere and install.

Last edited:

babisai

Nov 28, 2017
Redmi K20 Pro
Redmi Note 8 Pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-06-20-46-59-1513972120.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-01-06-20-46-59-1513972120.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 340

dranandprateek

Jan 6, 2018
shivam bhalla

before anyone else install this...read this
jio call working
cam working
evrything is fine except
led notification light
and cant download whatsapp image nor can send photos on whatsapp....
hope some one could solve this soon

Reactions: paps2k3

MaikelAt

ZUI 3.5.200 DEV TWRP Flashable DOWNLOAD
by Shivam Bhalla
Flash TWRP 3.0.3-0-z2 from HERE to avoid internal memory encryption
Wipe dalvik, cache , system, data
Flash ROM:good:
Results:
Quick installation
Magisk Latest version (v15) included.
Pixel 2 boot animation (White)
ZUI initial sign-in is replaced by Google stock sign-in.
Pixel Launcher by default.
ZUI apps are replaced by GApps
Extreme smooth ROM:good:
Screenshots are attached at post #80

-When trying to download any image from whatsapp, it keeps stopping(videos and voice notes are ok. bth, all permissions are given.)
-No matter the way you configure whatsapp notification, it will be pupping up, vibrating, and sounding every single time you receive a message.
-Calls won't show up unless you go to settings>apps & notif.>apps manager>click "show system">go to phone app>open "phone app" option>tap on "phone app".> select "phone" and restart the phone.
-Have to swipe left to remove notification from status bar (pretty weird when in lots of rom you have to swipe right)
-Fingerprint isn't that fast

Reactions: jaswinprakash

jaswinprakash

Feb 17, 2014
kannur
-When trying to download any image from whatsapp, it keeps stopping(videos and voice notes are ok. bth, all permissions are given.)
-No matter the way you configure whatsapp notification, it will be pupping up, vibrating, and sounding every single time you receive a message.
-Calls won't show up unless you go to settings>apps & notif.>apps manager>click "show system">go to phone app>open "phone app" option>tap on "phone app".> select "phone" and restart the phone.
-Have to swipe left to remove notification from status bar (pretty weird when in lots of rom you have to swipe right)
-Fingerprint isn't that fast

Please give me your guide flashing , flashing will wipe internal memory ?
I have lots of files on it..

MaikelAt

Please give me your guide flashing , flashing will wipe internal memory ?
I have lots of files on it..
Remember that you have to install an specific version of TWRP (it is in the first post) before flashing the ROM. How to install it? While being in Recovery go to install, click on "install image"(not completely sure it say exactly that but the option do say " image"), select the file (have to end in .img), select the partition "recovery" and swipe right. After this reboot and get into recovery again and make sure the version is 3.0.3

Before flashing the rom you have do do the following wipes(once you're in the Recovery):

Dalvik cache, cache, data and system (do not check off either "internal storage" or "otg", because if you do it you'll lose all your images, videos, music, apks, etc)

After doing the wipes go to install, select the ROM, wait till it finishes and reboot. That's it.

Sent from my Z2 Plus using Tapatalk

Reactions: jaswinprakash

jaswinprakash

Feb 17, 2014
kannur
Remember that you have to install an specific version of TWRP (it is in the first post) before flashing the ROM. How to install it? While being in Recovery go to install, click on "install image"(not completely sure it say exactly that but the option do say " image"), select the file (have to end in .img), select the partition "recovery" and swipe right. After this reboot and get into recovery again and make sure the version is 3.0.3

Before flashing the rom you have do do the following wipes(once you're in the Recovery):

Dalvik cache, cache, data and system (do not check off either "internal storage" or "otg", because if you do it you'll lose all your images, videos, music, apks, etc)

After doing the wipes go to install, select the ROM, wait till it finishes and reboot. That's it.

Sent from my Z2 Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks for replying..

RedBody_90sJam

Sep 12, 2015
Kolkata
What are u? 5? Your one is two different notification from same app but still two different notification with different message nonetheless..
Take a look at this.. this is double notification.. same words same app same description same message..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-08-17-17-04-1404419901.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-08-17-17-04-1404419901.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 325

Top Liked Posts