Google Pixel 6 Pro
Xiaomi 13
ER7PzVx.png

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

Read the whole OP! Be respectful to each other and don't ask for ETAs, it's considered as being rude!

KDVygxh.png

AOSP Extended is an AOSP based ROM which provides stock UI/UX with various customisations features along with the Substratum theme engine. The project has been made by cherry-picking various commits from various other projects. Being based on AOSP it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box. We will constantly try to add more features and make it even better in future updates. A ROM by a user, for a user. #StayAOSP #ExtendYourDevice #BeExtended

Np7jfnY.png

#ExtendYourDevice Here are the Extensions! on top of AOSP! We are constantly trying to update the list. Our aim is not to provide all the features available on earth. We are not thinking of cherry-picking every feature out there. Our aim is to add important features that we think should be here and also what you think. For addition of more tweaks or features, head on to our G+ community and post the list of features that you want! Features with commits will be more helpful!

Code:
[B]
-DUI(Fling/Pulse/Smartbar)
-Substratum Theme Engine
-Omni's QSHeaders Background
-One Handed UI
-MicroG
-Grid Recents UI
-AppOps
-Expanded Desktop
-Statusbar Clock/Date Customizations
-Dashboard Suggestions/Summaries (Enable/Disable)
-Notification Intervals
-Increasing Volume in Ringtone
-D2S On Navbar
-Long Press Back button  to Kill App
-Dashboard Column Configurations
-Detailed Location QS Tile!
-Statusbar Traffic Indicators
-Notification Count
-DT2S On Statusbar
-QS Quick Pulldown
-QS Brightness Slider (Enable/Disable)
-QS Tiles Animations
-Force Expand Notifications (Enable/Disable)
-Immersive Mode messages (Enable/Disable)
-Flashlight Notifications
-Immersive Recents
-Toast Icon
-MediaScanner Behaviour On Boot
-Power Menu Customizations
-Additional Battery Saver steps
-Volume Rocker Tweaks (Wake/Music seek/Keyboard cursor control/Swap in landscape mode)
-Add Gestures Back to Settings App
-QS Haptic Feedback
-One Tap Data & Wifi Tile
-Auto Brightness Icon Toggle
-Breathing Notifications
-Clickable Clock and Date in Statusbar Header
-Long Press Gear Icon in Statusbar Header Launches Extensions
-Show 4G instead LTE switch
-Night Mode QS Tile
-Long press Caffeine Tile Action
-Customize QS Rows/Columns
-Customize small QS Tiles
-StatusBar Brightness Control
-Lockscreen Shortcut
-Double Tap on Lockscreen to Sleep
-Quick Unlock for PIN/Password
-Battery Styles and Percentage
-FMRadio
-Navbar QS Tile
-Flip Button Animation
-Unlink Notification Volume
-Status bar Clock Seconds
-Partial Screenshot Type
-Screenshot Delay
-VIA Browser
-Retro Music Player
-Pixel's UI (Navbar/Accent/Pixellauncher)
-Camera Sound Toggle
-Advance Ambient Display
-Longpress Power Button on Lockscreen for Torch
-Disable FC
-Wakelock Blocker
-Toggle Lockscreen Media Art
-Toggle Lockscreen Music Visualizer
-Ticker
-Bluetooth QS Tile Easy Toggle
-Disable QS on Lockscreen
-Invert Ambient Display's Color
-Toggle Dynamic Notification Card's Color
-Low Battery Notification Toggle
-Hide Clock/Date/Alarm Text from Lockscreen
-Lockscreen Clock's Font Customizations
-Weather on Lockscreen
-AEXPapers
-Heads up Customizations
-DU's HW Button Rebinding
-Button Backlight Customizations
-Recents Clear All FAB button and Re-positioning
-Recents Free Ram bar
-Custom Carrier label
-Dynamic Navbar
-Paranoid Android PIE Controls
-Pocket Lock & Pocket Judge (Accidental Touch)
-Toggle power menu on Lockscreen
-Grid Recents
-CPU info switch
-Disable orange color in battery saver mode
-PiP QS tile
-New pretty adaptive icons for included AOSP apps
-Toggle Always On display
-Run SysUI tuner from Extensions
-Built in DarkUI with multiple accents

As for the kernel:
-upstreamed to the latest tag
-added Nightmare CPU governor and Zen I/O scheduler

NOTE:Many features might be missing in the initial release

And many more coming in future! Many extensions are added in each update so we miss out adding new extensions to this list. So always keep on checking the latest changelog in our G+ Community, and there you can monitor the previous changelogs as well, to see how far we have come![/B]

47WEHUl.png

Download ROM, GApps here for your device!

GRIFFIN

Google Apps
- GApps

t709fnd.png

Want to try this awesomeness?

Code:
[b]-Download the ROM and GApps of your choice
-Backup each and every partition from TWRP Recovery
-Make a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik)
-Flash AEX Package
-Install GAPPS package
-Wipe cache!
-And at last Reboot!
[First boot will take few minutes! Have patience]
Clean Flash is always recommended![/b]

mmK3YNQ.png

Monitor the changelog here!

Code:
[b]AospExtended 5.4 Changelog

-Merged Android 8.1.0_r20
-Merged April Security Patch 
-Update all packages
-Update all translations
-Disable Quick settings on secure lock screen
-Add AOKP animations and tweaks
-Add Scrolling cache
-Swipe down 3 fingers for screenshot
-Fruity pebbles from DU!
-Disable Fruity pebble when substratum overlays are enabled
-Add Theme QS Tile
-Re-design Extensions app!
-Update OMS stuff
-Add Substratum Service commits (Rootless substratum)
-Fixed airplane mode on power menu
-Merge statusbar battery icon fixes
-Fixed widgets not loading issue
-Added screenshot edit option
-Configure QS panel transparency
-Add QS tiles animations
-Disable QS footer warnings
-Allow QS customizer to use custom rows and columns
-Improvements in hide QS tile’s title
-Configure USB default mode
-Android P animations
-Toggle for P animations
-Center clock finally!
-Added Ambient display QS tile
-AOD tile
-AOD disabled by default
-Add lockscreen visualizer
-Option to launch running services from QS footer
-Updates in AOSP dialer & Contacts apps
-Signal strength improvement
-Performance improvement
-Lots of bug fixes

Clean flash is always recommended​. Bug reports are not appreciated  if not clean flashed. 
Remove any kind of security PINs/Password and Fingerprints before flashing this build.

[/b]

WcLe541.png

If you want any bug to be fixed please write here on xda in detail. Give Logcats, mention your device name, mention if any mods and kernels, if used and please be specific about it. By helping us, you are helping yourself too.

zf0kMgF.png

Visit our Website, join our Google+ Community, Subscribe to our Telegram Channel. Also join our Telegram Group Chat!

Do you want to translate to your language? Visit our Crowdin

wxV7wmi.png

All sort of contributions are welcomed. You can post your walls in our G+ community. Minimum res we require is W: 1152px | H: 2048px. We don't want our users to fight with each other so we humbly request you to be respectful to each other. We are not earning anything by sharing this ROM. Always read the full OP. Don't Quote the whole OP. Join our channel and community. #StayHappy #ExtendYourDevice

GDeu02t.png

Checkout this ROM!
YOUR ATTACHMENTS COMES HERE FOR SCREENSHOTS

nWBbgnc.png

People behind this amazing ROM!

-@ishubhamsingh(Owner/Dev/Designer)
-JDC Team
-DirtyUnicorns
-LineageOS/Cyanogenmod
-TeamSubstratum
-Nitrogen Project
-Pure Nexus
-OmniROM
-AOSPA
-ABC ROM
-GZR Community
-Lakor Tools for Via Browser
-Hemanth S Tobi for Retro Music Player
-@AlienCreature7 and @Wizper99 (For designing the ROM Logo, Fling etc)

Y5vOKGE.png

I guess there is nothing wrong in reading facts!

-Base Of the ROM & Version?
->Rom is based on AOSP.

-Why no "Incremental updates" Support?
->Actually the updates we provide monthly are heavily changed and modified than the previous builds. New stuff are merged and added. So we don't provide incremental updates and recommend clean flash.

-Does this ROM Support Substratum/CMTE?
->Yes, full Substratum support!

-Which Gapps are recommended?
->OpenGapps

-Will this ROM relock the bootloader?
->No.

-What about XPOSED?
->XPOSED is still in beta stage. We like Xposed but it messes up with the system so before giving any bug reports make sure you have xposed uninstalled.

-When Will Be the Next Update?
->No ETAs please. ROM Will be updated whenever the new build is ready. We generally provide monthly updates with latest security patches and new features.

-I am facing FCs, Bugs, Some feature is broken?
->Provide full info about your problem with logcats and the procedure to reproduce it.
->How to take Logcats?
https://goo.gl/UcTM9 and https://goo.gl/J4CSEP

-Adaway is not working :(
->Download it from here Adaway

-SElinux Linux mode changer app is not working nor Busy Box installer app is working.
->Everything is good with the sources. You should try other things first and then contact your maintainer.

-I want to contribute to the development of this ROM.
->Join our Google+ community
->Join our Telegram group chat

-I want to contribute to the translation of this ROM.
->Visit our Crowdin

XDA:DevDB Information
AospExtended Oreo, ROM for the Moto Z

Contributors
The Marionette, erfanoabdi
Source Code: https://github.com/AospExtended

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2018-01-30
Last Updated 2018-08-15

Last edited:

David1one

Jan 25, 2013
First of all, thank you for you contribution. I think the community really appreciates the effort of providing this room.
I did a clean install and went into the backup restoration process, where all my apps get automatically downloaded. There was always a camera error popping up so I had to disable it.
During the restoration the device performance was very poor. The device was very slow and sluggish. In the kernel adiutor I saw CPU frequencies not maxing out, they were always below the 60 % performance, even though the whole restoration process is quite demanding. The ROM wasn't really usable in this state so I had to restore my nandroid backup.

Last edited:

gogo1984

Sep 29, 2014
Just test now for about 2 hours and I find very fluid and stable. I have no problems with any apps. Restoration from the Google Cloud went without problems with me. the only thing is that my JBL Sound Booster 2 does not sound ... it is recognized but the JBL Soundbooster app crashes ... can anyone tell me how to make logs

For now good job :good:

Reactions: Jeik

Jeik

Jun 27, 2011
Dublin
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Xiaomi 13
First of all, thank you for you contribution. I think the community really appreciates the effort of providing this room.
I did a clean install and went into the backup restoration process, where all my apps get automatically downloaded. There was always a camera error popping up so I had to disable it.
During the restoration the device performance was very poor. The device was very slow and sluggish. In the kernel adiutor I saw CPU frequencies not maxing out, they were always below the 60 % performance, even though the whole restoration process is quite demanding. The ROM wasn't really usable in this state so I had to restore my nandroid backup.

Try doing a clean install without restoring any data.
I wiped the system, data, cache and dalvik cache and flashed the rom ( I came from LOS 15.1 ) .
The rom is snappy for me, not a single sign of lag was visible. I don't know how the scores of the new Antutu are interpreted but I attached a screenshot for you guys to see.

Just test now for about 2 hours and I find very fluid and stable. I have no problems with any apps. Restoration from the Google Cloud went without problems with me. the only thing is that my JBL Sound Booster 2 does not sound ... it is recognized but the JBL Soundbooster app crashes ... can anyone tell me how to make logs

For now good job :good:

I had a similar problem with my Gamepad mod on LOS 15.1. The mod reacted by glowing yet the phone didn't recognize it. I went ahead to make a logcat (enabled usb debugging, rooted the phone just in case and rebooted). I prepared the logcat command, connected the mod and it somehow got completely recognized.

You have to get the minimal adb drivers ( google them ) and open a cmd window inside the folder with adb.exe.
Then write "adb logcat > log.txt" and connect the phone. Keep the logcat window running and then try connecting the JBL Speaker 2 mod and disconnect it after a few secs.
Then close the logcat terminal window and upload the "log.txt" file in the folder.

lokalkey

Dec 30, 2007
Hello,
one question - you use microG, does that mean I´m possible to use "signature spoofing" and all the adventages.

David1one

Jan 25, 2013
I wiped the system, data, cache and dalvik cache and flashed the rom ( I came from LOS 15.1 ) .
The rom is snappy for me, not a single sign of lag was visible. I don't know how the scores of the new Antutu are interpreted but I attached a screenshot for you guys to see.

Thx for the suggestion! I think it was my fault for flashing magisk together with everything else. So I did a clean install (Rom and GApps only) and after I set everything up I flashed magisk. Now everything is working fine and fluid :good:

STALKERok

Aug 25, 2008
Saint-Petersburg
One day of using. Awesome ROM! Fast, battery-friendly, UI settings is pretty useful :) And absolutely no bugs for me until now!
Just one question: is it possible to save photos to SD card? There is no option in default application, and in moto camera this option is inactive

Jeik

Jun 27, 2011
Dublin
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Xiaomi 13
Just one question: is it possible to save photos to SD card? There is no option in default application, and in moto camera this option is inactive

I've been wondering that for a long time as well, even on Nougat. Try asking in the gcam thread, maybe someone knows there.

New build up!

Changelog:
- Selinux set to Enforcing

Last edited:

gogo1984

Sep 29, 2014

I had a similar problem with my Gamepad mod on LOS 15.1. The mod reacted by glowing yet the phone didn't recognize it. I went ahead to make a logcat (enabled usb debugging, rooted the phone just in case and rebooted). I prepared the logcat command, connected the mod and it somehow got completely recognized.

You have to get the minimal adb drivers ( google them ) and open a cmd window inside the folder with adb.exe.
Then write "adb logcat > log.txt" and connect the phone. Keep the logcat window running and then try connecting the JBL Speaker 2 mod and disconnect it after a few secs.
Then close the logcat terminal window and upload the "log.txt" file in the folder.

Sorry im a noob haha
here is the logcat

Mod Edit: Hid the logcat

02-01 12:16:04.084 32271 32290 I ModSniffer: uevent={SUBSYSTEM=platform, SEQNUM=65344, ACTION=change, OF_FULLNAME=/soc/m
uc_svc@0, MOD_EVENT=DETACHED, DRIVER=muc_svc, OF_COMPATIBLE_0=mmi,muc_svc, MODALIAS=of:Nmuc_svcT<NULL>Cmmi,muc_svc, DEVP
ATH=/devices/soc/soc:muc_svc@0, OF_NAME=muc_svc, OF_COMPATIBLE_N=1}
02-01 12:16:04.078 522 522 I android.hardwar: type=1400 audit(0.0:16287): avc: denied { read } for uid=1000 scontext
=u:r:hal_sensors_default:s0 tcontext=u:r:hal_sensors_default:s0 tclass=netlink_kobject_uevent_socket permissive=1
02-01 12:16:04.091 32271 32290 I ModSniffer: uevent={SUBSYSTEM=mods_interfaces, SEQNUM=65345, ACTION=remove, DEVPATH=/de
vices/soc/soc:muc_svc@0/mods_interfaces/3}
02-01 12:16:04.093 32271 32290 I ModSniffer: uevent={BUNDLE=2, SUBSYSTEM=greybus, BUS=1, SEQNUM=65346, ACTION=remove, IN
TERFACE=3, DEVTYPE=greybus_bundle, DEVPATH=/devices/platform/mods_ap/greybus1/1-3/1-3.2}
02-01 12:16:04.097 32271 32290 I ModSniffer: uevent={SUBSYSTEM=power_supply, SEQNUM=65347, ACTION=remove, POWER_SUPPLY_N
AME=gb_ptp, DEVPATH=/devices/platform/mods_ap/greybus1/1-3/power_supply/gb_ptp}
02-01 12:16:04.098 32271 32288 I ModErrorUEventHandler: Something detached
02-01 12:16:04.101 32271 32290 I ModSniffer: uevent={SUBSYSTEM=power_supply, SEQNUM=65350, ACTION=remove, POWER_SUPPLY_N
AME=gb_battery, DEVPATH=/devices/platform/mods_ap/greybus1/1-3/1-3.1/power_supply/gb_battery}
02-01 12:16:04.101 32271 32290 I ModSniffer: uevent={BUNDLE=1, SUBSYSTEM=greybus, BUS=1, SEQNUM=65351, ACTION=remove, IN
TERFACE=3, DEVTYPE=greybus_bundle, DEVPATH=/devices/platform/mods_ap/greybus1/1-3/1-3.1}
02-01 12:16:04.101 32271 32290 I ModSniffer: uevent={SUBSYSTEM=greybus, BUS=1, SEQNUM=65352, ACTION=remove, INTERFACE=3,
DEVTYPE=greybus_interface, DEVPATH=/devices/platform/mods_ap/greybus1/1-3}
02-01 12:16:04.107 14539 14539 D MODS-BatteryMonitorService: #Intent;action=android.intent.action.BATTERY_CHANGED;launch
Flags=0x60000010;S.technology=Li-ion;i.icon-small=17303398;i.max_charging_voltage=5000000;i.health=2;i.max_charging_curr
ent=900000;i.status=2;i.plugged=2;B.present=true;i.seq=3584;i.charge_counter=708364;i.level=20;i.scale=100;i.temperature
=290;B.dash_charger=false;i.voltage=3917;i.invalid_charger=0;end
02-01 12:16:04.107 14539 14539 D MODS-BatteryMonitorService: onBatteryIntent mBatteryType 100
02-01 12:16:04.108 32271 32288 I ModHotplugManager: Didn't setup handler for CONTROL
02-01 12:16:04.108 32271 32288 I ModHotplugManager: Didn't setup handler for BATTERY
02-01 12:16:04.108 32271 32288 I ModHotplugManager: Didn't setup handler for I2S_MGMT
02-01 12:16:04.109 14539 14539 D MODS-ModUserManager: getCurrentUserId returning 0
02-01 12:16:04.109 14539 14539 D MODS-ModUserManager: getUserId returning 0
02-01 12:16:04.109 14539 14539 D MODS-BatteryMonitorService: Battery Type is 100; Read Battery Type
02-01 12:16:04.110 32271 32288 W ModHotplugManager: Setting wired conn(analog dock) to 0
02-01 12:16:04.110 32271 32288 I ModHotplugManager: Setting audio parameters: mods_codec_in_devices=0;mods_codec_out_dev
ices=0
02-01 12:16:04.111 14539 14539 D MODS-BatteryMonitorService: Mod with no battery
02-01 12:16:04.111 479 889 D audio_hw_primary: adev_set_parameters: enter: mods_codec_in_devices=0;mods_codec_out_de
vices=0
02-01 12:16:04.111 479 889 D audio_hw_extn: audio_extn_set_anc_parameters: anc_enabled:0
02-01 12:16:04.111 14539 14539 D MODS-ModsNotificationManager: no change in the notification, ignored
02-01 12:16:04.111 14539 14539 D MODS-BatteryMonitorService: showModBatteryToast: modeStatus = 1;modLevel = -1
02-01 12:16:04.111 14539 14539 D MODS-BatteryMonitorService: showModBatteryToast: invalid battery level. The battery is
detached?
02-01 12:16:04.113 14539 14539 D MODS-ModUserManager: isCurrentUserManaged returning false
02-01 12:16:04.117 14539 14539 D MODS-ModUserManager: getCurrentUserId returning 0
02-01 12:16:04.117 14539 14539 D MODS-ModUserManager: getUserId returning 0
02-01 12:16:04.118 14539 14539 D MODS-ModManagerBroadcastReceiver: Received #Intent;action=com.motorola.mod.action.MOD_E
VENT;launchFlags=0x1000010;component=com.motorola.modservice/.ui.ModManagerBroadcastReceiver;i.mod_event=1;end
02-01 12:16:04.133 32271 32306 W ModManagerService: Unregister intent receiver
02-01 12:16:04.133 32271 32289 D ModManagerService: Mod Platform Version is 250
02-01 12:16:04.133 32271 32289 D ModManagerService: get cat 1
02-01 12:16:04.134 32271 32289 D ModManagerService: dockState -1
02-01 12:16:04.134 32271 32289 D ModManagerService: cleanup
02-01 12:16:04.135 32271 32306 D ModManagerService: handleOrientationOnDetach releasing sensor
02-01 12:16:04.138 32271 32289 I ModCheckinHelper: log mod detached: ModDevice{vendorId = 541737548,productId = 10646325
77,vendorString = HARMAN International,productString = JBL SoundBoost2,uniqueId = 00000000-2030-3443-5842-50050056002a,f
irmwareVersion = 0x00000039,firmwareType = user,package = com.harman.jblsoundboost2,minSdk = null,capability level = ful
l, reason = battery, vendor code = 0x0}
02-01 12:16:04.138 32271 32296 D ModFirmwareUpdateMgr: IDLE Handling event MOD_DETACHModel:3f750101-204a424c pid: 106463
2577 vid:541737548 uid:00000000-2030-3443-5842-50050056002a
02-01 12:16:04.141 14539 14539 D MODS-ModUserManager: isCurrentUserManaged returning false
02-01 12:16:04.142 14539 14539 D MODS-ModUserManager: getCurrentUserId returning 0
02-01 12:16:04.142 14539 14539 D MODS-ModUserManager: getUserId returning 0
02-01 12:16:04.145 14539 14539 D MODS-ModManagerBroadcastReceiver: Received #Intent;action=com.motorola.mod.action.MOD_D
ETACH;launchFlags=0x11000010;component=com.motorola.modservice/.ui.ModManagerBroadcastReceiver;i.pid=1064632577;i.vid=54
1737548;end
02-01 12:16:04.145 14539 14539 D FirmwareAlarmUtils: cancelling timer for: com.motorola.modservice.ui.OTA_CHECK
02-01 12:16:04.147 14539 14539 D FirmwareAlarmUtils: cancelling timer for: com.motorola.modservice.ui.OTA_REPOST
02-01 12:16:04.156 14539 14539 D MODS-ErrorHandlerService: actioncom.motorola.mod.action.MOD_DETACH, mDismissWhenAttach=
false,mErrorDialog=null
02-01 12:16:04.162 14539 14645 D MODS-ModManagerIntentService: onHandleIntent; action com.motorola.mod.action.MOD_DETACH

02-01 12:16:04.164 14539 14539 D MODS-ErrorHandlerService: unregisterBatteryReceiver
02-01 12:16:04.164 14539 14645 E MODS-ModManagerIntentService: Pulling uid
02-01 12:16:04.165 14539 14645 D MODS-ModManagerIntentService: Mod Detached null:null
02-01 12:16:04.165 14539 14645 D MODS-Utils: starting attach vibration
02-01 12:16:04.171 14539 14645 E MODS-ModManagerIntentService: Detach Action received, extras: pid = 1064632577 | vid =
541737548 | uid = 00000000-2030-3443-5842-50050056002a
02-01 12:16:04.173 14539 14645 D MODS-ModManagerIntentService: disconnect_count: 9
02-01 12:16:04.174 14539 14645 D MODS-ModManagerIntentService: Starting Battery Monitor service
02-01 12:16:04.178 14539 14539 D MODS-BatteryMonitorService: onStartCommand(), intent=Intent { act=com.motorola.mod.acti
on.MOD_DETACH cmp=com.motorola.modservice/.ui.BatteryMonitorService }
02-01 12:16:04.178 14539 14539 D MODS-BatteryMonitorService: getting data from service connection
02-01 12:16:04.180 14539 14539 D MODS-BatteryMonitorService: No active mods killing service
02-01 12:16:04.180 14539 14539 D MODS-BatteryMonitorService: resetBatteryStatus
02-01 12:16:04.181 14539 14539 D MODS-BatteryMonitorService: ACTION_MOD_DETACH, stopSelf()
02-01 12:16:04.187 14539 14645 E MODS-ModManagerIntentService: sending local broadcast
02-01 12:16:04.191 14539 14539 D MODS-BatteryMonitorService: OnDestroy
02-01 12:16:05.075 25712 25780 D ClClient: Not sending keepalive. Current connection state=STOPPED

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

here is the logcat... sorry im a noob:eek:
is this helpful or u Need a log.txt?

02-01 12:16:04.084 32271 32290 I ModSniffer: uevent={SUBSYSTEM=platform, SEQNUM=65344, ACTION=change, OF_FULLNAME=/soc/m
uc_svc@0, MOD_EVENT=DETACHED, DRIVER=muc_svc, OF_COMPATIBLE_0=mmi,muc_svc, MODALIAS=of:Nmuc_svcT<NULL>Cmmi,muc_svc, DEVP
ATH=/devices/soc/soc:muc_svc@0, OF_NAME=muc_svc, OF_COMPATIBLE_N=1}
02-01 12:16:04.078 522 522 I android.hardwar: type=1400 audit(0.0:16287): avc: denied { read } for uid=1000 scontext
=u:r:hal_sensors_default:s0 tcontext=u:r:hal_sensors_default:s0 tclass=netlink_kobject_uevent_socket permissive=1
02-01 12:16:04.091 32271 32290 I ModSniffer: uevent={SUBSYSTEM=mods_interfaces, SEQNUM=65345, ACTION=remove, DEVPATH=/de
vices/soc/soc:muc_svc@0/mods_interfaces/3}
02-01 12:16:04.093 32271 32290 I ModSniffer: uevent={BUNDLE=2, SUBSYSTEM=greybus, BUS=1, SEQNUM=65346, ACTION=remove, IN
TERFACE=3, DEVTYPE=greybus_bundle, DEVPATH=/devices/platform/mods_ap/greybus1/1-3/1-3.2}
02-01 12:16:04.097 32271 32290 I ModSniffer: uevent={SUBSYSTEM=power_supply, SEQNUM=65347, ACTION=remove, POWER_SUPPLY_N
AME=gb_ptp, DEVPATH=/devices/platform/mods_ap/greybus1/1-3/power_supply/gb_ptp}
02-01 12:16:04.098 32271 32288 I ModErrorUEventHandler: Something detached
02-01 12:16:04.101 32271 32290 I ModSniffer: uevent={SUBSYSTEM=power_supply, SEQNUM=65350, ACTION=remove, POWER_SUPPLY_N
AME=gb_battery, DEVPATH=/devices/platform/mods_ap/greybus1/1-3/1-3.1/power_supply/gb_battery}
02-01 12:16:04.101 32271 32290 I ModSniffer: uevent={BUNDLE=1, SUBSYSTEM=greybus, BUS=1, SEQNUM=65351, ACTION=remove, IN
TERFACE=3, DEVTYPE=greybus_bundle, DEVPATH=/devices/platform/mods_ap/greybus1/1-3/1-3.1}
02-01 12:16:04.101 32271 32290 I ModSniffer: uevent={SUBSYSTEM=greybus, BUS=1, SEQNUM=65352, ACTION=remove, INTERFACE=3,
DEVTYPE=greybus_interface, DEVPATH=/devices/platform/mods_ap/greybus1/1-3}
02-01 12:16:04.107 14539 14539 D MODS-BatteryMonitorService: #Intent;action=android.intent.action.BATTERY_CHANGED;launch
Flags=0x60000010;S.technology=Li-ion;i.icon-small=17303398;i.max_charging_voltage=5000000;i.health=2;i.max_charging_curr
ent=900000;i.status=2;i.plugged=2;B.present=true;i.seq=3584;i.charge_counter=708364;i.level=20;i.scale=100;i.temperature
=290;B.dash_charger=false;i.voltage=3917;i.invalid_charger=0;end
02-01 12:16:04.107 14539 14539 D MODS-BatteryMonitorService: onBatteryIntent mBatteryType 100
02-01 12:16:04.108 32271 32288 I ModHotplugManager: Didn't setup handler for CONTROL
02-01 12:16:04.108 32271 32288 I ModHotplugManager: Didn't setup handler for BATTERY
02-01 12:16:04.108 32271 32288 I ModHotplugManager: Didn't setup handler for I2S_MGMT
02-01 12:16:04.109 14539 14539 D MODS-ModUserManager: getCurrentUserId returning 0
02-01 12:16:04.109 14539 14539 D MODS-ModUserManager: getUserId returning 0
02-01 12:16:04.109 14539 14539 D MODS-BatteryMonitorService: Battery Type is 100; Read Battery Type
02-01 12:16:04.110 32271 32288 W ModHotplugManager: Setting wired conn(analog dock) to 0
02-01 12:16:04.110 32271 32288 I ModHotplugManager: Setting audio parameters: mods_codec_in_devices=0;mods_codec_out_dev
ices=0
02-01 12:16:04.111 14539 14539 D MODS-BatteryMonitorService: Mod with no battery
02-01 12:16:04.111 479 889 D audio_hw_primary: adev_set_parameters: enter: mods_codec_in_devices=0;mods_codec_out_de
vices=0
02-01 12:16:04.111 479 889 D audio_hw_extn: audio_extn_set_anc_parameters: anc_enabled:0
02-01 12:16:04.111 14539 14539 D MODS-ModsNotificationManager: no change in the notification, ignored
02-01 12:16:04.111 14539 14539 D MODS-BatteryMonitorService: showModBatteryToast: modeStatus = 1;modLevel = -1
02-01 12:16:04.111 14539 14539 D MODS-BatteryMonitorService: showModBatteryToast: invalid battery level. The battery is
detached?
02-01 12:16:04.113 14539 14539 D MODS-ModUserManager: isCurrentUserManaged returning false
02-01 12:16:04.117 14539 14539 D MODS-ModUserManager: getCurrentUserId returning 0
02-01 12:16:04.117 14539 14539 D MODS-ModUserManager: getUserId returning 0
02-01 12:16:04.118 14539 14539 D MODS-ModManagerBroadcastReceiver: Received #Intent;action=com.motorola.mod.action.MOD_E
VENT;launchFlags=0x1000010;component=com.motorola.modservice/.ui.ModManagerBroadcastReceiver;i.mod_event=1;end
02-01 12:16:04.133 32271 32306 W ModManagerService: Unregister intent receiver
02-01 12:16:04.133 32271 32289 D ModManagerService: Mod Platform Version is 250
02-01 12:16:04.133 32271 32289 D ModManagerService: get cat 1
02-01 12:16:04.134 32271 32289 D ModManagerService: dockState -1
02-01 12:16:04.134 32271 32289 D ModManagerService: cleanup
02-01 12:16:04.135 32271 32306 D ModManagerService: handleOrientationOnDetach releasing sensor
02-01 12:16:04.138 32271 32289 I ModCheckinHelper: log mod detached: ModDevice{vendorId = 541737548,productId = 10646325
77,vendorString = HARMAN International,productString = JBL SoundBoost2,uniqueId = 00000000-2030-3443-5842-50050056002a,f
irmwareVersion = 0x00000039,firmwareType = user,package = com.harman.jblsoundboost2,minSdk = null,capability level = ful
l, reason = battery, vendor code = 0x0}
02-01 12:16:04.138 32271 32296 D ModFirmwareUpdateMgr: IDLE Handling event MOD_DETACHModel:3f750101-204a424c pid: 106463
2577 vid:541737548 uid:00000000-2030-3443-5842-50050056002a
02-01 12:16:04.141 14539 14539 D MODS-ModUserManager: isCurrentUserManaged returning false
02-01 12:16:04.142 14539 14539 D MODS-ModUserManager: getCurrentUserId returning 0
02-01 12:16:04.142 14539 14539 D MODS-ModUserManager: getUserId returning 0
02-01 12:16:04.145 14539 14539 D MODS-ModManagerBroadcastReceiver: Received #Intent;action=com.motorola.mod.action.MOD_D
ETACH;launchFlags=0x11000010;component=com.motorola.modservice/.ui.ModManagerBroadcastReceiver;i.pid=1064632577;i.vid=54
1737548;end
02-01 12:16:04.145 14539 14539 D FirmwareAlarmUtils: cancelling timer for: com.motorola.modservice.ui.OTA_CHECK
02-01 12:16:04.147 14539 14539 D FirmwareAlarmUtils: cancelling timer for: com.motorola.modservice.ui.OTA_REPOST
02-01 12:16:04.156 14539 14539 D MODS-ErrorHandlerService: actioncom.motorola.mod.action.MOD_DETACH, mDismissWhenAttach=
false,mErrorDialog=null
02-01 12:16:04.162 14539 14645 D MODS-ModManagerIntentService: onHandleIntent; action com.motorola.mod.action.MOD_DETACH

02-01 12:16:04.164 14539 14539 D MODS-ErrorHandlerService: unregisterBatteryReceiver
02-01 12:16:04.164 14539 14645 E MODS-ModManagerIntentService: Pulling uid
02-01 12:16:04.165 14539 14645 D MODS-ModManagerIntentService: Mod Detached null:null
02-01 12:16:04.165 14539 14645 D MODS-Utils: starting attach vibration
02-01 12:16:04.171 14539 14645 E MODS-ModManagerIntentService: Detach Action received, extras: pid = 1064632577 | vid =
541737548 | uid = 00000000-2030-3443-5842-50050056002a
02-01 12:16:04.173 14539 14645 D MODS-ModManagerIntentService: disconnect_count: 9
02-01 12:16:04.174 14539 14645 D MODS-ModManagerIntentService: Starting Battery Monitor service
02-01 12:16:04.178 14539 14539 D MODS-BatteryMonitorService: onStartCommand(), intent=Intent { act=com.motorola.mod.acti
on.MOD_DETACH cmp=com.motorola.modservice/.ui.BatteryMonitorService }
02-01 12:16:04.178 14539 14539 D MODS-BatteryMonitorService: getting data from service connection
02-01 12:16:04.180 14539 14539 D MODS-BatteryMonitorService: No active mods killing service
02-01 12:16:04.180 14539 14539 D MODS-BatteryMonitorService: resetBatteryStatus
02-01 12:16:04.181 14539 14539 D MODS-BatteryMonitorService: ACTION_MOD_DETACH, stopSelf()
02-01 12:16:04.187 14539 14645 E MODS-ModManagerIntentService: sending local broadcast
02-01 12:16:04.191 14539 14539 D MODS-BatteryMonitorService: OnDestroy
02-01 12:16:05.075 25712 25780 D ClClient: Not sending keepalive. Current connection state=STOPPED

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jeik

Dragon_GT

Nov 28, 2009
Bad Salzuflen
This is the best rom I've tried so far, but the Google Camera (Also the modified camera from Arnova8G2) crashes all the time. There are no problems with the Moto camera or other camera apps.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ER7PzVx.png

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Read the whole OP! Be respectful to each other and don't ask for ETAs, it's considered as being rude!

KDVygxh.png

AOSP Extended is an AOSP based ROM which provides stock UI/UX with various customisations features along with the Substratum theme engine. The project has been made by cherry-picking various commits from various other projects. Being based on AOSP it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box. We will constantly try to add more features and make it even better in future updates. A ROM by a user, for a user. #StayAOSP #ExtendYourDevice #BeExtended

Np7jfnY.png

#ExtendYourDevice Here are the Extensions! on top of AOSP! We are constantly trying to update the list. Our aim is not to provide all the features available on earth. We are not thinking of cherry-picking every feature out there. Our aim is to add important features that we think should be here and also what you think. For addition of more tweaks or features, head on to our G+ community and post the list of features that you want! Features with commits will be more helpful!

Code:
    [B]
    -DUI(Fling/Pulse/Smartbar)
    -Substratum Theme Engine
    -Omni's QSHeaders Background
    -One Handed UI
    -MicroG
    -Grid Recents UI
    -AppOps
    -Expanded Desktop
    -Statusbar Clock/Date Customizations
    -Dashboard Suggestions/Summaries (Enable/Disable)
    -Notification Intervals
    -Increasing Volume in Ringtone
    -D2S On Navbar
    -Long Press Back button  to Kill App
    -Dashboard Column Configurations
    -Detailed Location QS Tile!
    -Statusbar Traffic Indicators
    -Notification Count
    -DT2S On Statusbar
    -QS Quick Pulldown
    -QS Brightness Slider (Enable/Disable)
    -QS Tiles Animations
    -Force Expand Notifications (Enable/Disable)
    -Immersive Mode messages (Enable/Disable)
    -Flashlight Notifications
    -Immersive Recents
    -Toast Icon
    -MediaScanner Behaviour On Boot
    -Power Menu Customizations
    -Additional Battery Saver steps
    -Volume Rocker Tweaks (Wake/Music seek/Keyboard cursor control/Swap in landscape mode)
    -Add Gestures Back to Settings App
    -QS Haptic Feedback
    -One Tap Data & Wifi Tile
    -Auto Brightness Icon Toggle
    -Breathing Notifications
    -Clickable Clock and Date in Statusbar Header
    -Long Press Gear Icon in Statusbar Header Launches Extensions
    -Show 4G instead LTE switch
    -Night Mode QS Tile
    -Long press Caffeine Tile Action
    -Customize QS Rows/Columns
    -Customize small QS Tiles
    -StatusBar Brightness Control
    -Lockscreen Shortcut
    -Double Tap on Lockscreen to Sleep
    -Quick Unlock for PIN/Password
    -Battery Styles and Percentage
    -FMRadio
    -Navbar QS Tile
    -Flip Button Animation
    -Unlink Notification Volume
    -Status bar Clock Seconds
    -Partial Screenshot Type
    -Screenshot Delay
    -VIA Browser
    -Retro Music Player
    -Pixel's UI (Navbar/Accent/Pixellauncher)
    -Camera Sound Toggle
    -Advance Ambient Display
    -Longpress Power Button on Lockscreen for Torch
    -Disable FC
    -Wakelock Blocker
    -Toggle Lockscreen Media Art
    -Toggle Lockscreen Music Visualizer
    -Ticker
    -Bluetooth QS Tile Easy Toggle
    -Disable QS on Lockscreen
    -Invert Ambient Display's Color
    -Toggle Dynamic Notification Card's Color
    -Low Battery Notification Toggle
    -Hide Clock/Date/Alarm Text from Lockscreen
    -Lockscreen Clock's Font Customizations
    -Weather on Lockscreen
    -AEXPapers
    -Heads up Customizations
    -DU's HW Button Rebinding
    -Button Backlight Customizations
    -Recents Clear All FAB button and Re-positioning
    -Recents Free Ram bar
    -Custom Carrier label
    -Dynamic Navbar
    -Paranoid Android PIE Controls
    -Pocket Lock & Pocket Judge (Accidental Touch)
    -Toggle power menu on Lockscreen
    -Grid Recents
    -CPU info switch
    -Disable orange color in battery saver mode
    -PiP QS tile
    -New pretty adaptive icons for included AOSP apps
    -Toggle Always On display
    -Run SysUI tuner from Extensions
    -Built in DarkUI with multiple accents

As for the kernel:
    -upstreamed to the latest tag
    -added Nightmare CPU governor and Zen I/O scheduler

NOTE:Many features might be missing in the initial release

And many more coming in future! Many extensions are added in each update so we miss out adding new extensions to this list. So always keep on checking the latest changelog in our G+ Community, and there you can monitor the previous changelogs as well, to see how far we have come![/B]

47WEHUl.png

Download ROM, GApps here for your device!

GRIFFIN

Google Apps
    - GApps

t709fnd.png

Want to try this awesomeness?

Code:
    [b]-Download the ROM and GApps of your choice
    -Backup each and every partition from TWRP Recovery
    -Make a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik)
    -Flash AEX Package
    -Install GAPPS package
    -Wipe cache!
    -And at last Reboot!
    [First boot will take few minutes! Have patience]
    Clean Flash is always recommended![/b]

mmK3YNQ.png

Monitor the changelog here!

Code:
    [b]AospExtended 5.4 Changelog

-Merged Android 8.1.0_r20
    -Merged April Security Patch 
    -Update all packages
    -Update all translations
    -Disable Quick settings on secure lock screen
    -Add AOKP animations and tweaks
    -Add Scrolling cache
    -Swipe down 3 fingers for screenshot
    -Fruity pebbles from DU!
    -Disable Fruity pebble when substratum overlays are enabled
    -Add Theme QS Tile
    -Re-design Extensions app!
    -Update OMS stuff
    -Add Substratum Service commits (Rootless substratum)
    -Fixed airplane mode on power menu
    -Merge statusbar battery icon fixes
    -Fixed widgets not loading issue
    -Added screenshot edit option
    -Configure QS panel transparency
    -Add QS tiles animations
    -Disable QS footer warnings
    -Allow QS customizer to use custom rows and columns
    -Improvements in hide QS tile’s title
    -Configure USB default mode
    -Android P animations
    -Toggle for P animations
    -Center clock finally!
    -Added Ambient display QS tile
    -AOD tile
    -AOD disabled by default
    -Add lockscreen visualizer
    -Option to launch running services from QS footer
    -Updates in AOSP dialer & Contacts apps
    -Signal strength improvement
    -Performance improvement
    -Lots of bug fixes

Clean flash is always recommended​. Bug reports are not appreciated  if not clean flashed. 
    Remove any kind of security PINs/Password and Fingerprints before flashing this build.

[/b]

WcLe541.png

If you want any bug to be fixed please write here on xda in detail. Give Logcats, mention your device name, mention if any mods and kernels, if used and please be specific about it. By helping us, you are helping yourself too.

zf0kMgF.png

Visit our Website, join our Google+ Community, Subscribe to our Telegram Channel. Also join our Telegram Group Chat!

Do you want to translate to your language? Visit our Crowdin

wxV7wmi.png

All sort of contributions are welcomed. You can post your walls in our G+ community. Minimum res we require is W: 1152px | H: 2048px. We don't want our users to fight with each other so we humbly request you to be respectful to each other. We are not earning anything by sharing this ROM. Always read the full OP. Don't Quote the whole OP. Join our channel and community. #StayHappy #ExtendYourDevice

GDeu02t.png

Checkout this ROM!
    YOUR ATTACHMENTS COMES HERE FOR SCREENSHOTS

nWBbgnc.png

People behind this amazing ROM!

-@ishubhamsingh(Owner/Dev/Designer)
    -JDC Team
    -DirtyUnicorns
    -LineageOS/Cyanogenmod
    -TeamSubstratum
    -Nitrogen Project
    -Pure Nexus
    -OmniROM
    -AOSPA
    -ABC ROM
    -GZR Community
    -Lakor Tools for Via Browser
    -Hemanth S Tobi for Retro Music Player
    -@AlienCreature7 and @Wizper99 (For designing the ROM Logo, Fling etc)

Y5vOKGE.png

I guess there is nothing wrong in reading facts!

-Base Of the ROM & Version?
    ->Rom is based on AOSP.

-Why no "Incremental updates" Support?
    ->Actually the updates we provide monthly are heavily changed and modified than the previous builds. New stuff are merged and added. So we don't provide incremental updates and recommend clean flash.

-Does this ROM Support Substratum/CMTE?
    ->Yes, full Substratum support!

-Which Gapps are recommended?
    ->OpenGapps

-Will this ROM relock the bootloader?
    ->No.

-What about XPOSED?
    ->XPOSED is still in beta stage. We like Xposed but it messes up with the system so before giving any bug reports make sure you have xposed uninstalled.

-When Will Be the Next Update?
    ->No ETAs please. ROM Will be updated whenever the new build is ready. We generally provide monthly updates with latest security patches and new features.

-I am facing FCs, Bugs, Some feature is broken?
    ->Provide full info about your problem with logcats and the procedure to reproduce it.
    ->How to take Logcats?
    https://goo.gl/UcTM9 and https://goo.gl/J4CSEP

-Adaway is not working :(
    ->Download it from here Adaway

-SElinux Linux mode changer app is not working nor Busy Box installer app is working.
    ->Everything is good with the sources. You should try other things first and then contact your maintainer.

-I want to contribute to the development of this ROM.
    ->Join our Google+ community
    ->Join our Telegram group chat

-I want to contribute to the translation of this ROM.
    ->Visit our Crowdin

XDA:DevDB Information
    AospExtended Oreo, ROM for the Moto Z

Contributors
    The Marionette, erfanoabdi
    Source Code: https://github.com/AospExtended

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2018-01-30
    Last Updated 2018-08-15
    Reserved

Screenshot time! U.U
    New build up!

Changelog:
    -same changes ( fixes ) as the latest AICP/LOS builds
    New and last build up.

Changelog:
    - AEX 5.8
    - switched to another kernel ( with EAS and Clang 5.0 )
    - August security patch
    - some other AEX and Android changes?

If anyone is capable of and willing to replace me as a maintainer, drop a pm. And by capable I mean actually capable of building the rom ( there are instructions how to become a maintainer on the AEX github, it isn't hard to become one ) .
    New build up.

Changes:
    -fixed video recording and video playback
    - some AEX changes