Search This thread

TechnoTew

Apr 25, 2017
rash
Phone is laggier in gaming compared to touchwiz ROMs
Random crashes that require a full reboot to recover from
A single crash that forced me to wipe system and reflash
Google Services sometimes dont work

Apart from these problems the ROM is beautiful compared to other ROMs and this is by far the best AOSP for this phone.

Last edited:

febkrause

May 31, 2017
Palermo, IT
Anyway, I would like to make a request that I think would help many people... is it possible to integrate automatic updates, in order to make the installation of new builds faster and easier? :D

MarcusBS

Aug 20, 2015
I found a workaround by accident. After reflashing my phone a couple times with only wiping cache, dalvik, data, and system, my 5Ghz network finally managed to appear. No guarantee it will work but I have no idea but it works now

I don't know much about it. I just know that it stopped appearing after I install LOS. Same happened to my S3 Neo. Btw, I have tested only the first and second build on my A5 2016. I don't even know if there is a new release available. I am really busy with some other stuffs and... well, I don't use much my A5 2016 since I bought an A5 2017.

deckbeiss

May 6, 2014
Ciao,

Great work man, this is the best rom i ever had, thank you !!! ;)
The only thing i waiting for a fix is the bluetooth call with free
hands call in my car, thank you !!

Bobby

robertokto

Jul 5, 2016
Brenna - CO
I install this rom. It's beautiful but i have the problem with the calls. The speaker not function. When i do a call the phone freeze. and i need restart with volume down and power button.
I install this rom from SynexOS with a full wipe.
I have TWRP 3.2.1 by Zonik.
I hope to install this rom as soon as possible.
Thx.

Reactions: sasiwinski
G

GuestK0017

Hi everyone,

We already got a Telegram group, we tried Slack, etc...

Now, the best solution we found is Discord, it offer cross-compatibility, web-app, and channel feature.

So if you want to follow every news, bug fixes, etc... You can join us on Discord

https://discord.gg/KZvUKPz

TechnoTew

Apr 25, 2017
I don't know much about it. I just know that it stopped appearing after I install LOS. Same happened to my S3 Neo. Btw, I have tested only the first and second build on my A5 2016. I don't even know if there is a new release available. I am really busy with some other stuffs and... well, I don't use much my A5 2016 since I bought an A5 2017.

Suddenly it does not work again :(

asappa

Apr 10, 2008
The same for me

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

:crying:
I install this rom. It's beautiful but i have the problem with the calls. The speaker not function. When i do a call the phone freeze. and i need restart with volume down and power button.
I install this rom from SynexOS with a full wipe.
I have TWRP 3.2.1 by Zonik.
I hope to install this rom as soon as possible.
Thx.

Reactions: sasiwinski

Satria wibawa

Jan 20, 2012
Denpasar
Anyone have issue with Youtube app ? My Youtube app just stuck at loading screen, I check my internet connection, there is no problem..

I'm using the latest Lineage OS..

Attachments

• Screenshot_YouTube_20180313-082749.png
    Screenshot_YouTube_20180313-082749.png
    50 KB · Views: 360

germic36

Mar 14, 2018
Is the developer working on a bug fix for the speakers? That'd be really awesome

Last edited:

Lego_Infinity

Jul 5, 2014
Focsani
In my experience, some animations are slow, and the status bar too. Anyway, I didn't try the last build. Am I the only one experiencing this? Is the last build more fluid?

Top Liked Posts