Nexus 7 (2013)
LG G2 Mini

Attachments

• pixlr.jpg
    pixlr.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 936

LS2S

May 11, 2017
Well, I'm using the ROM on my honor 5a, the question is it will hang up by itself as soon as I try to make a call. Also, I can't receive others' call (they can call me but on my phone there is not any reflection out information). Massage is OK. Do you have any idea about it?

XTutorials

Mar 30, 2017
Well, I'm using the ROM on my honor 5a, the question is it will hang up by itself as soon as I try to make a call. Also, I can't receive others' call (they can call me but on my phone there is not any reflection out information). Massage is OK. Do you have any idea about it?
This ROM only supports this device and Huawei Y6II. I cannot give help to other devices if I don't even know what causes the issue.

Reactions: SammyInTheCity
G

GuestK00375

Happened to me before. Make sure that your network settings are set to GSM/WCDMA/LTE

XTutorials

Mar 30, 2017
can someone tell me how to do clean wipe ?
Go to TWRP, go to Wipe, then Advanced options, the check "Internal storage, Cache(both of them), System, Data, Custom" And swipe to wipe. But be sure before doing that make a backup of your Recovery and after wipe DON'T restart the device. Go back and restore the backup of the recovery partition you've done before to keep your TWRP intact. If you won't do that you'll have to flash TWRP again from your computer through fastboot.

bezmena

Oct 16, 2016
Mobile data not working, i have 4G sim, honor 4c, in settings data allowed. It was working for maybe first four days of having this ROM and now i turn them on and nothing happends. I use this ROM maybe 2 weeks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Favatars2.githubusercontent.com%2Fu%2F29705874%3Fv%3D4%26s%3D200
    Welcome to dotOS!

Disclaimer:
    Code:
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. 
     * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

What is dotOS?
    dotOS is an Android Rom which focuses on performance and stability. Our aim is to enable a user to extract as much juice as possible and get most out of his/her device.
    Initially started by Mohan CM and later joined by Ganesh, Sam, Kuber, Iacob and Hari. Together we stand strong.​

Features:
    -Stability and Performance
    -Lag-Free with High Performance Results
    -Clutterless UI
    -Perfect Interface for every User
    -Enhanced default apps
    -Redesigned settings and QS panel
    -Full OMS support
    -dotOS Extras
    -Colour Engine Support

What's Working:
    -Touchscreen
    -ADB & MTP
    -Internal/External storage
    -WiFi and Hotspot
    -Bluetooth with A2DP
    -HWComposer
    -NFC
    -GPS
    -Camera
    -Dual SIM with data network connecting
    -Off-mode charging
    -Toggle between LTE/3G/2G

What's working PARTIALLY:

-Disable Wi-Fi/BlueTooth scanning On Settings->Location to fix : deep-sleep issue!
    -Use Footej Camera to record video up to 1080p!
    -YouTube 720p60* works in ~20fps-- but it might work with some third-party YouTube apps or use YouTube in browser

What's not Working:
    -Encryption

Installation:
    -It is mandatory to update your device to EMUI 4.1 B895/B896! (otherwise RIL won't work correctly)
    -Copy ROM and Gapps to your SD-Card
    -Reboot to TWRP
    -Make factory reset (or clean wipe, more reccomended)
    -Flash B895/B896 Update if not installed already! (if yes, skip this step!)
    -Restore your recovery(TWRP) because installing B895/B896 update overwrites it and if you don't make this step you'll be stuck with stock recovery until you'll flash it again.
    -Make a Factory Reset Wipe
    -Flash ROM and Gapps
    -Reboot and Enjoy!

Downloads:

Credits:
    -KirinMix Team
    -OpenKirin Team (@surdu_petru , @XePeleato , @OldDroid)
    -dotOS Team​
    Source Code:
    Blobs: https://github.com/OpenKirin/android_device_huawei_alice/tree/7.x
    Kernel: https://github.com/OpenKirin/android_kernel_huawei_hi6210sft/tree/7.x
    Vendor: https://github.com/OpenKirin/android_vendor_huawei_alice/tree/7.x​

XDA:DevDB Information
    dotOS, ROM for the Huawei P8lite/P8 Lite

Contributors
    XTutorials
    Source Code: https://github.com/DotOS

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: EMUI 4.1
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2017-12-06
    Last Updated 2019-02-07
    GREAT NEWS: KirinMix Team is Now AN OFFICIAL MAINTAINER for dotOS and the ROM will receive OTA updates without needing to flash the ROM again in TWRP!
    Regards,
    Reserved

Screenshots:
    Meaning that without active development into the device tree you will receive the main ROM update but no bug or other will be really fix.
    EDIT: I am working on voice distortion fix and dual-SIM support for this ROM. Please do not buckle up and say things that you don't know. There will be no "placebo" effect on next updates and roms.

I hope someone would continue his work. :good:
    I am continuing the developments of this rom and it is not abandoned. The fact is that I do not own a P8 Lite anymore and it will be harder to test ROM's, so the next updates and roms will release slower for sure. But that does not mean I abandon P8 Lite community and development.
    Thanks for understanding!
    After finishing touches the alice source code has been pushed to official dotOS Devices and it's finnaly on dot's team Jenkins OTA list of waiting to build. New GPS libraries have been added to vendor, maybe that fixes something. For now still no dual-SIM solution. But fixed all minor bugs such as minor reboots and some people not having their SIM recognized, so that's some progress.
    Regards,