[ROM] [7.1.1] Stock Rom for J320A/J320AZ/J320AG

Search This thread
S

sanjuboy

No bro. i want the source of stock kernel. This device and my device both has same chipset. so source is must for booting the nougat. i also request them to provide the source soon

rcr2017

Dec 18, 2017
efs for j320az

hi i need a backup of the efs partition for this model, please someone who can help me, in advance thank you very much.

Ravii123

Jan 13, 2018
J320ag

Is there a nougat update without the at &t boot logo and apps with a official status for the j320ag

Schoralous

Jun 11, 2011
Quick question/clarification:

"Btw the eng_ root kernel won't boot the system, but it will let you mount as RW and you can edit things thru adb... someone figure out root on this thing!"

Does this mean the phone will not boot and function??? Or just that you will be unable to edit things in the boot/system partition without using adb??

Last edited:

DJJosephJumper

Jul 4, 2017
Quick question/clarification:

"Btw the eng_ root kernel won't boot the system, but it will let you mount as RW and you can edit things thru adb... someone figure out root on this thing!"

Does this mean the phone will not boot and function??? Or just that you will be unable to edit things in the boot/system partition without using adb??
It is just saying that the way to root this device on android 6 does not work on this android 7 rom. The ROM will boot and function.

Reactions: Schoralous

Schoralous

Jun 11, 2011
Well I spoke too soon about everything being fine after putting this on my ATT j320a.

Everything except mobile data is working. Once out of range of a wifi network I have no mobile data at all.

Any ideas anyone???

(yeah, I'm a noob when it come to this so any help will be greatly appreciated)

EDIT: I have verified the Access Point information is correct per this page - https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1218306

2nd Edit: Problem solved. Had to call ATT and have them push a refresh of all the network data from the network to the phone. Once they pushed out a fresh copy of the network configurations to the phone, all is good - FYI for anyone else having similar problems after flashing this rom

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is an unrooted 100% Stock J320AUCU3BQI5 firmware.
    Working on all exynos j3 models!! (You first need root and to flash with flashfire)
    AG models will probably need to enable oem unlock in dev options.
    Download

As I said no root, but you can always downgrade back to mm if you need root.
    Btw the eng_ root kernel won't boot the system, but it will let you mount as RW and you can edit things thru adb... someone figure out root on this thing!

Thanks to @Iurop for testing AG
    If you do not wish to root and your device is the A or AZ model you can update with Odin.
    I fixed and uploaded the full firmware @Iurop provided. You can find that here
    Finally got time to mess around with root...and unfortunately we do need a new eng_boot.
    But fortunately, like I mentioned, we can still use our old eng_root boot to acquire a root shell.

Btw noticed this Rom does not update stock recovery. I'll package up a fix for it tomorrow, if anyone actually cares ;)
    stock recovery patch
    I'll update the rom one day, but this patch is the easiest way to update things...
    To apply you must use your pc, use Odin to flash the included eng_root kernel. When it boots the logo will remain onscreen, after two minutes or so you can click the recovery.bat and let it do its thing.
    tested and working like charm, is there any tool etc for add arbic etc ?
    I never had time to look into adding extra languages, and afaik more locale doesn't support Arabic (plus it doesn't translate everything)

Cant be ported to J320F because of different Chipset,right?
    Correct, will not work. Most importantly tho they don't have a nougat kernel. And if they did, they'd have their own stock rom... Sorry @Diamond26