>> AICP Oreo <<
>> Rom For Mix 2 (chiron) <<
Initial Stable Build
Same as RR Oreo.
-First boot it says outdated vendor image,but everything works fine!
-You tell me.
GApps (You need ARM64 8.1)
Frequently Asked Questions + Useful info:
- The first boot will always be slow. This is because once you enter your google account details it starts updating the google apps and your personal details, while downloading your own applications as well
- The rom does not include MIUI own services and user interface,its include AOSP systemui.
- The rom NOT is rooted by default so use Magisk zip installer package.
- After first boot, turn off NFC (or at least try to remove the check from the checkbox, it will not be possible due to a bug), then reboot the phone. After this you will be able to turn it on/off as per usual.
- The rom contains TWRP recovery (power+volume up=TWRP)
- To enable "Developer Tools" menu options, navigate to "Settings->About Phone" and tap "Build number" 4-5 times
- It is not possible to update a rom OTA, only from recovery. The method of updating the rom is the same as installing it from step (3), the only difference is that the "-d: wipe data/factory reset" part needs to be skipped
- You can make the Google search bar disappear from the home screen by opening the settings menu of the Trebuchet launcher via long press. Then expand the advanced settings by swiping up the grey bar of Wallpapers Modules Themes. Here look for the Search bar and switch it off.
chiron Source Code
-Mix 2 AOSP Development Team
Sorry for my bad English! :P
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL]AICP Oreo for Mix 2 (chiron), ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
ROM OS Version:
ROM Firmware Required:
Unlocked Bootloader + TWRP installed