Find Your Device:
Or Continue to Thread: [APP][ALL ROOT SOLUTIONS][6.0+…
7th April 2018, 03:43 PM |#4  
OP Member
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 1,238

Donate to Me
More
Answers to some related questions

Help, the driver status says no
  • In case of Enabled: no; Please flip the Master limiter switch and go sit in a corner for a while
  • In case of Processing: no; If you use an application that uses audio sessions, enable session attaching in the settings. If that does not work, the audio is routed over session 0. You might want to try Audio Compatibility Patch from the Magisk repository in this case.

What happened to the profiles?
  • They're now called presets. They are reworked to use independently per device, a feature that was very welcome. Because of many technical changes and improvements on how the preset is stored and loaded, they are not compatible with older versions than 2.7. You will have to recreate them by hand unfortunately. You can access the menu by pressing the selected device in case you missed the huge showcase when you first launched the app after installing the driver

Why does your Magisk module not work?
  • Probably because you installed some other mod that also has an audio_effects file in it. Whatever module gets loaded last will become active
    The easiest way to bypass this is to let the app build a module after you installed all your favorite audio mods, and delete all files containing audio_effects in the other modules
    AudModLib will not come in handy this time, because the app doesn't flash a zip that AML can intercept

Where can I find the source code?
  • You can't. And there is an obvious reason for that: This app is more sensitive to kangers who start selling this app, likely after adding their bullsh*t to it, rather than to people who actually want to help improve the app. Something like that already happened in the past to other audio software here on xda. Not really something we want to see happen again

Where did the Selinux switch go?
  • What..? Are you really that careless security wise?
    The app handles this in a much more sophisticated way now. It injects only the absolute necessary rules to allow V4A to process, fully automatically

Help, why do I still experience service drops?
  • Probably because doze is kicking in because Android doesn't like long running services. The service has been implemented the way the docs suggest. You can try excluding it from doze. Alternatively you can check out dontkillmyapp.com for tips

Do you have a zip file for me?
  • No. There is no point in providing a zip file anymore. The driver installation is written from scratch and actually works now

How do I uninstall the driver?
  • Use Magisk Manager to delete the module. If you use another root solution, you can dirty flash your rom or just leave it there
The Following 89 Users Say Thank You to Team_DeWitt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Team_DeWitt Ad-Free