[DEV][PACE/STRATOS][APK WATCHFACES] APK WatchFaces for Stratos and Pace Source Code

Search This thread

LBA97

Aug 24, 2014
Hi guys :D,
I bring you two APK WatchFaces Source Code so that you can see how they're made and how do they work. Use the code as you wish, you're free to build it on your own, mod it or use it to create totally new APK watchfaces. It's a whole new world to discover and I invite you to join me in this.. adventure?

I deleted the HuamiWatchFaces.jar because of Huami's intelectual property and WeatherWidget.java (weather info) and weekdays translation because it was taken from Marco Fregapane's code and it wasn't mine.

The building process is detailed in the README.md, basically you'll have to get HuamiWatchFaces.jar (https://goo.gl/vjzzw1), place it in libs folder and build the watchface using Android Studio.

Big thanks to @Malvarez and Dany Martí for their help!

Have fun, I hope to see your watchfaces soon! :D

Source Code:

Preview:
preview.png

preview_timetravel.png

Want to buy me a beer? paypal.me/LuisBaena

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys :D,
    I bring you two APK WatchFaces Source Code so that you can see how they're made and how do they work. Use the code as you wish, you're free to build it on your own, mod it or use it to create totally new APK watchfaces. It's a whole new world to discover and I invite you to join me in this.. adventure?

I deleted the HuamiWatchFaces.jar because of Huami's intelectual property and WeatherWidget.java (weather info) and weekdays translation because it was taken from Marco Fregapane's code and it wasn't mine.

The building process is detailed in the README.md, basically you'll have to get HuamiWatchFaces.jar (https://goo.gl/vjzzw1), place it in libs folder and build the watchface using Android Studio.

Big thanks to @Malvarez and Dany Martí for their help!

Have fun, I hope to see your watchfaces soon! :D

Source Code:

Preview:
    preview.png

preview_timetravel.png

Want to buy me a beer? paypal.me/LuisBaena
    Thanks to you for your work @LBA97.