[ROM] ► [9.0.0_r42] ► [shamu] ► Nitrogen OS Pie ► Substratum ► (06.June.2019)

Search This thread

hojjat12000

Oct 4, 2012
Random soft resets

Thank you very much for the latest update.
I used to get random resets every 24 hours. It was frustrating but I was ok.
I tried flashing the Rom in various ways and tested different Gapps.
Unfortunately the random reset persisted.
The other day I checked this thread to see what's new and if there is a new update. I saw that there is a new update and somebody has reported that their random resets has gone away with the new update. Sure enough I did flash the new Rom and viola! I'm happy to report there was not reset during past days.
Again, thank you.
:D

Sonvolt99

Nov 29, 2014
Wow, it just keeps on getting better. Many thanks to nitin and the crew.
Agreed random reboot here 64gb shamu, none since latest update, my main plus is battery, had taken to carry a powerbank giving it an hour of charge when on my lunch to stop it from dying on me. Since going from stock to nitrogen powerbank no longer needed still got a bottle 50% when finished my shift, many thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: nitin.chobhe

pie_are_squared

Feb 11, 2013
brooklyn
This version is great.

To echo everyone else, the two biggest issues I had in the past were fixed
1) The random resets
2) Bluetooth disconnecting

I am having one bug though with this version, and I dont know whether or not it was in the old one

Every time I try to use screen record my phone crashes after two seconds

Is anyone else having this issue?

dj_s_021

Mar 24, 2011
tehran
Unfortunately, when I press the power button, the screen will not lock. If I have enabled the Pattern !!! please help

samer4arsenal

Jan 21, 2016
i have a trouble with notifications and i miss a lot of them.

if someone likes a tweet there is no sound or light, just a notification
also if some channel on YouTube post a new video i got only notification without sound.
The same thing with Instagram and others. Once I get sound with notifications for the first time, the second and third times i got notifications without a sound or vibrate.

using the latest ROM with opengapps nano and also i tried Lineage latest ROM.

The same problem.

Any suggestion?

I decide to go back to 7.1 and now i got every notifications.

Thank You

Reactions: nitin.chobhe

piperthedj

Sep 1, 2009
Illinois
OnePlus 7 Pro
Running the update I can honestly say it's getting better and better. Hail to the Dev's for continuing to breathe new life into my N6. This ROM plus a new battery, 36 hours regularly.
Ran into something today, been trying to duplicate the situation, not much luck but I'm still working on it.
Latest ROM via dirty flash
Nano gaaps, no root.

Was flipping back and forth between email, chrome, and GV. All of a sudden everything lagged. To a point I had to force a restart. I'm thinking kernel panic but as I'm not rooted not sure how to check that.
Additionally, anytime I use the keyboard in chrome (like now) it seems to slow way down. I'm always 5 or six words ahead of what is being typed.
Anyone else notice this?
Not a fan of loading a bunch of extra apps which is why I use chrome for posts.
Thanks again to the Dev's,
Cheers,

Perseus

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2011
Atlantis
Running the update I can honestly say it's getting better and better. Hail to the Dev's for continuing to breathe new life into my N6. This ROM plus a new battery, 36 hours regularly.
Ran into something today, been trying to duplicate the situation, not much luck but I'm still working on it.
Latest ROM via dirty flash
Nano gaaps, no root.

Was flipping back and forth between email, chrome, and GV. All of a sudden everything lagged. To a point I had to force a restart. I'm thinking kernel panic but as I'm not rooted not sure how to check that.
Additionally, anytime I use the keyboard in chrome (like now) it seems to slow way down. I'm always 5 or six words ahead of what is being typed.
Anyone else notice this?
Not a fan of loading a bunch of extra apps which is why I use chrome for posts.
Thanks again to the Dev's,
Cheers,
I'd switch to Firefox and repeat the process. Disable Chrome and reboot before trying.

Chrome on Android has a known memory leak that's likely cause of your issue.

Reactions: krazzyvishal

githyanki

Mar 11, 2009
Edmonton
i have a trouble with notifications and i miss a lot of them.

if someone likes a tweet there is no sound or light, just a notification
also if some channel on YouTube post a new video i got only notification without sound.
The same thing with Instagram and others. Once I get sound with notifications for the first time, the second and third times i got notifications without a sound or vibrate.

using the latest ROM with opengapps nano and also i tried Lineage latest ROM.

The same problem.

Any suggestion?

I decide to go back to 7.1 and now i got every notifications.

Thank You
Personalization, notifications, less frequent notification sounds. Anything other than default messes my phone up this way.

vivekreddykovvuri

Apr 3, 2018
pls help

ive flashed the rom......and it works fine......as your screenshots show volte.....can u pls tell how to activate it....i tried all possible ways but i couldnt find any solution to activate it....as im using jio

Top Liked Posts