[ROM][N910G/F][ODEX]* DRH2 * Multi-CSC, De-Bloat stock, Fast&Light[CUSTOM]

Search This thread

envieme

Mar 19, 2015
Some questions

MX N4 1.1 (19th of April 2018) - 2nd public release version

Still a very good ROM and my daily driver that gave a new lease of life to my old Note 4. However has some questions and issues:

Air Command - still seems a problem. does't work. tried accessibility hacks, redownloading the addons and flashing it again, etc but doesn't work. It used to work on 1st version one time but after reflashing that had stopped on 1st version. So sometimes on reflashing rom and the file via addons it doesnt work. What's a good way to fix it?

FindMyMobile - It doesn't work. What else needs to flashed to make it work? S-Cloud files etc is it?

UltraPowerSaving mode - doesnt show anything with custom apps saved using the flashed from addons UPS mode apps manager

Can some one please let me know what are these files for?
* Spiderman icon Fake play store
*bootagent
*cloudagent
*qualcom qmi
*qualcom timeservice

D-Mak

MX N4 1.1 (19th of April 2018) - 2nd public release version

- Added theme support files: SecThemeChooser2, S8_Dream, Oreny
- Added SPrintSpooler6
- Updated Google Play Store to version 9.7.11-all [0] [PR] 193079539
- Updated Google Play services to version 12.5.29 (040300-192802242)
- Updated Game Optimizing Service to version 1.2.07.1
- Updated framework-res.apk with some new colors, etc
- Patched forceAuthorized() in com.sec.enterprise.knox.seams (sec_edm.jar) - No more FC in Settings!
- Patched checkForServiceAuthorization() in ServiceKeeper (services.jar) - No more FC in Settings!
- Updated and optimized internal reodex scripts for the whole ROM
- Updated MAGISK to v.16

Download link - https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=29203

No MEGA link?

Reactions: topgnat

jimrfraser

May 17, 2011
Everything perfect but once again i cant get over the dpi issue.I have tried everything.apps and print way to small.Was told this would be fixed

stylemessiah

May 2, 2008
Sydney
I tried this overnight and it was a tough ride

For starters, there was no sign of magisk manager after boot, I had to install it separately (don't ask me why, and I tried flashing the ROM twice, but more on that in a sec), then I was like why the fudge are there 2 battery meters and 3, that's 3, damn clocks in the status bar??????????

Removing the battery and clock bloat ..again 3 damn clocks..why ?????..3Minit ****e needs to die (why is it in there?..supposed to a light/fast/bloat free ROM), resulted in the ROM failing to boot to desktop (cyclical systemui crashes), and so I reflashed it tried again, same result...if you remove the 3minit crap/bloat, from what is supposed to be a boost free ROM it will stop you getting to desktop (cyclical systemui crashes),....also not sure why there's ROM control in there, in a stock ROM, I'm not a 13 year old girl who needs to customise/theme the GUI.

For what is supposed to be a light/bloat free ROM it has too many issues for me, far easier for me to install a stock stock ROM, install magisk and get it working as it should, then install a root file explorer and remove the bloat apps myself, at least that way I can get to the desktop....

Last edited:
Reactions: babywin

smilinghardik

Oct 27, 2014
I am not getting theme support...how to enable it...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-05-16-17-02-08.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-05-16-17-02-08.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 388

vireshsangwan

Dec 11, 2013
I am a novice, just joined. Not looking for many features but just a plain simple OS, with root and no extra softwares. This one sounds to be good one.

Sorry for my limited knowledge... but can anyone simply explain how to "Flash ROM in recovery"?

claro966

Oct 20, 2010
Thanks for this good job, first of all!

How to flash the BL and modem .tar file? Is it required to use Odin?

Thanks

note2nooby

Dec 20, 2013
I am a novice, just joined. Not looking for many features but just a plain simple OS, with root and no extra softwares. This one sounds to be good one.

Sorry for my limited knowledge... but can anyone simply explain how to "Flash ROM in recovery"?

The first thing you need is root on your phone.

Then you need to replace your basic recovery system on your phone by more advanced one.

You can access recovery by turning off your phone, then hold Volume up+Home button and turn on your phone. Then the recovery menu should load.

The basic one is just 3 or 4 options to choose from.

TWRP recovery is a lot of options you have to choose from. One of them is flashing/Installing custom roms

Read: https://www.xda-developers.com/how-to-install-twrp/

!! first thing You do,after you install, is EFS backup!!

Last edited:

vireshsangwan

Dec 11, 2013
The first thing you need is root on your phone.

Then you need to replace your basic recovery system on your phone by more advanced one.

You can access recovery by turning off your phone, then hold Volume up+Home button and turn on your phone. Then the recovery menu should load.

The basic one is just 3 or 4 options to choose from.

TWRP recovery is a lot of options you have to choose from. One of them is flashing/Installing custom roms

Read: https://www.xda-developers.com/how-to-install-twrp/

!! first thing You do,after you install, is EFS backup!!

I managed to root and then flash the ROM

I am having following issues, if anyone or Andy can resolve:

1. - Status bar remains light and is not readable when any app having light color theme is opened (Ex: Twitter)
2. My phone is rebooting frequently. There was no issue in stock ROM
3. Is there any way I can further de-bloat it? Apps like ROM Updater, 3Mint Clock / Battery Saver, Link Share etc
4. Any themes available?
5. As it is already de-bloated -- Can I remove root now? How to do that?

note2nooby

Dec 20, 2013
I managed to root and then flash the ROM

I am having following issues, if anyone or Andy can resolve:

1. - Status bar remains light and is not readable when any app having light color theme is opened (Ex: Twitter)
2. My phone is rebooting frequently. There was no issue in stock ROM
3. Is there any way I can further de-bloat it? Apps like ROM Updater, 3Mint Clock / Battery Saver, Link Share etc
4. Any themes available?
5. As it is already de-bloated -- Can I remove root now? How to do that?

Did you performed full wipe of your old rom?

Thats very important, and enter your recovery and make EFS backup before doing anything!!!

Select backup,inside deselect all the options Data/Bootloader etc and just leave EFS selected.

Clean flash is a must to avoid wierd bugs.
I m currently on this rom and it works flawlessly.

Edit: root is usefull for kernel auditor (an app to control the kernel) , and for Adaway app to get rid of all anoying ads

Edit2: for pure stock rooted Marshmallow 6.01 use this Rom.

https://xdaforums.com/note-4/snapdragon-dev/rom-bob4-devbase-multi-csc-safe-bloat-t3033881

Last edited:

jyaki2

Sep 7, 2011
I tried this overnight and it was a tough ride

For starters, there was no sign of magisk manager after boot, I had to install it separately (don't ask me why, and I tried flashing the ROM twice, but more on that in a sec), then I was like why the fudge are there 2 battery meters and 3, that's 3, damn clocks in the status bar??????????

Removing the battery and clock bloat ..again 3 damn clocks..why ?????..3Minit ****e needs to die (why is it in there?..supposed to a light/fast/bloat free ROM), resulted in the ROM failing to boot to desktop (cyclical systemui crashes), and so I reflashed it tried again, same result...if you remove the 3minit crap/bloat, from what is supposed to be a boost free ROM it will stop you getting to desktop (cyclical systemui crashes),....also not sure why there's ROM control in there, in a stock ROM, I'm not a 13 year old girl who needs to customise/theme the GUI.

For what is supposed to be a light/bloat free ROM it has too many issues for me, far easier for me to install a stock stock ROM, install magisk and get it working as it should, then install a root file explorer and remove the bloat apps myself, at least that way I can get to the desktop....

To turn off the 3 clocks to 1 > Rom Control > Status Bar > turn off the clock.

Yes 3 minute/clock is actually no needed.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Installed v1.1 the pattern lock is working without any FC. Thank you for your hard work.

Reactions: Andycar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Andycar N4 MX ROM​
    Only for Samsung Note 4 Snapdragon processor​
    Based on the latest N910GDTS1DQH2 from Samsung

“If you respect your time as we do, come with us for something fast and lightweight.
    We even do it without losing stock TW ROMs functionality, enhancing it in a way!”:)
    Code:
    ***N4 MX ROM was tested by me before this release.
    But I hold no responsibility for the thermonuclear war, failed alarm sounds on your phone or any of your files lost. 
    The decision to make mods to your for is made by YOU, not me.

Introduction
    I thought it might be good to demonstrate my concept, which is:

• Odexed custom ROM (the first TW MM ROM of this kind, to my best knowledge)
    • Very fast initial load (no ART cache building, so less than one minute boot time)
    • Embedded signature spoofing (switchable)
    • SafenyNet Pass and Magisk out-of-the-box
    • Every system app updated, including the latest Google apps
    • Can be switched microG instead of gapps (with Contacts/Calendar sync)
    • Some Multi-dpi system apps included (SamsungCamera3, Contacts - thanks to HardRock83)
    • And finally it comes with RAM RC6 kernel permissive by Ram121 modified for permissive adb pre-installed

Images
    attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

For more screenshots, please visit this folder - link on yandex drive.

Features
    What you SHOULD expect from this ROM:
    • Odexed custom MM (6.0.1) TW ROM – pre-optimized for speed + max. storage space.
    • Original WHITE theme enabled by default.
    • VoLTE works by default from CSC profiles in some countries.
    • FingerPrint register and unlocking FP works by default.
    • Knox 0x0 (magisk patch); Official SysScope Status; SafetyNet Pass
    • Android Pay will work out of the box
    • Switchable SystemUI styles due tothe ROM Manager for Note 4 by Robert CM.
    • Debloated fully: if you need some app, you can install it from Play Market
    • Gapps by default, can be switched to microG(for those users, who want minimal microG functionality)

Installation instructions
    1. Check your bootloader and modem version. Best of all N910GDTS1DQH2 (or at least N910GDTU1DQL1) or N910FXXU1DQL2 are required (links below).
    2. Flash ROM in recovery. Magisk, busybox and Ram kernel will be installed automatically.
      I don't guarantee correct operation of this ROM with dirty flashing, but you can try it :)
    3. The ROM is Multi-CSC "out-of-the-box" due to the advanced install "DevBase" installation system by Alexndr
    4. CSC of your phone model will be flashed automatically (for details, see in the link)
    5. Reboot device. First boot usually takes about one minute.
    6. Set up clocks, potato battery, other status bar goodies in ROMControl app by Robert CM.
    7. (OPTIONAL) Open «Developement settings» (you can enable them in Settings- About device- tap 7 times on the ROM version).
    8. (OPTIONAL) Under «Developement settings», scroll to the very bottom, «signature spoofing» should be enabled.
    9. (OPTIONAL) (microG only)In MigroG settings, Device Registration and "Google Cloud Messaging" should be enabled
      (this can be switched off after Google Account setup, if required)
    10. Setup Google account normally. In some cases, wiping data of Play Store may be needed after Google Account was set.
    11. (OPTIONAL) Enable UnifieldNlp (Network Location providers) in GPS settings. (microG only)
    12. If you decide to switch to stock kernel, you can do it by flashing the stock kernel from one of the links below.

Changelog
    MX N4 1.3 (27th of December 2018) - 5th public release version
    - Based on the latest N910GDTS1DQH2 firmware from Samsung
    - Once again , reworked te internal reodexing system and system apk's. (boots in less than 1 min after the clean flash)
    - Built install zip using the new advanced "DevBase" system.img installation system by Alexndr
    - Multi-CSC (regions: ACR,AFG,AFR,ALE,ARO,ATO,AUT,BAL,BTU,CAC,CAM,CAU,CDR,CHO,COM,COO,CPW,CRC,CTP,CTU,CYO,DBT,ECT,EGY,EON,ETL,EUR,GLB,H3G,ILO,ITV,KEN,KOR,KSA,LEB,LUX,MAT,MEO,MET,MID,MRU,MTZ,MWD,NEE,ORX,PAK,PCI,PCW,PEO,PET,PGU,PHE,PHN,ROM,SEB,SEE,SER,SIO,SKZ,SMA,TCE,TDR,THL,THR,TPA,TPD,TPH,TTT,TUR,UPO,VGR,VIA,XEF,XEH,XEO,XFE,XFM,XFU,XME,XSG,XTC,XTE,XXV,ZTO); (Underlined - experimental VoLTE support)
    - Updated Magisk to 8.0
    - Switched to grxTouchWizMod instead of TouchWiz. You can use Galaxy Icon Themer by xperiacle to change icons if you wish (screenshot of my desktop with an example of S9 Theme pack is below)
    - Fixed a few glitches in Multi-CSC SystemUI (S-View cover window, but not all of them)

MX N4 1.2 (2nd of September 2018) - 4th public release version

- Rebased on the latest N910GTU1DRD1 from Samsung
    - Reodexed and resigned each apk in the ROM with my own key
    - Added/fixed theme support files: SecThemeChooser2, S8_Dream
    - Fixed some glitches in SystemUI
    - Added special version of hacked Google Play Market by aerolinru with sig-spoofing (requires sig-spoofing to be active)
    - Fixed odd behaviour with Samsung (Galaxy) Store
    - Added Spen, Spen Notes, AirCommand by default
    - Changed magisk version to v17 (SafetyNet passes again)

MX N4 1.0 (22nd of April 2018) - 2nd public release version
    - Added theme support files: SecThemeChooser2, S8_Dream, Oreny
    - Added SPrintSpooler6
    - Updated Google Play Store to version 9.7.11-all [0] [PR] 193079539
    - Updated Google Play services to version 12.5.29 (040300-192802242)
    - Updated Game Optimizing Service to version 1.2.07.1
    - Updated framework-res.apk with some new colors, etc
    - Patched forceAuthorized() in com.sec.enterprise.knox.seams (sec_edm.jar) - No more FC in Settings!
    - Patched checkForServiceAuthorization() in ServiceKeeper (services.jar) - No more FC in Settings!
    - Updated and optimized internal reodex scripts for the whole ROM
    - Updated MAGISK to v.16

MX N4 1.0 (10th of February 2018) - 1st public release version

- Patched framework files and odexed the whole ROM
    - Added Patched SysScope app to display System Status "official" always
    - Added N7 Icons to Settings
    - Added Sig-Spoof Patch to Settings
    - Added New Icons to the Power Menu
    - Added UPSM by adding 3 Emergency* system apps
    - Updated WebViewGoogle to the latest version
    - Updated Google Play Store to the latest version
    - Updated Google Play services for instant apps (FAKE) to v.9999999 (no more "updating..." msg)
    - Added widget (Google Search round corners)
    - Added ROMControl app by Robert CM from xda-developers
    - Fully Based on N910GTU1DQL1 official Samsung sources base with the necessary res and smali edits.
    - Ditched microG in favor of full gapps (latest). The microG option will be in addons.
    - Added Total Commander
    - Added 5-ways reboot plus screenshot, torch and screen recording to the power menu

Additional System APKs
    > Signature Spoofing Checker (lanchon.sigspoof.checker) Version: 1.0

SystemUI mods (Thanks to Robert CM):
    > AOSP
    > Stock Samsung
    > S7 MM Style
    > S7 Nougat Style
    > Hidden Quick Launch Button enabled
    > Zero-width notification_side_padding
    > System Recents List Background transparent

TODO
    > 0.5x transitions of system animations by default
    > TO Unlock additional items in the volume panel
    > No sound when pressing "Vol+" or "Vol-" buttons (TW_Volume_control_.ogg)
    > To provide multi-dpi graphics for S-View cover

TouchWizHome Mods
    > 5x6 Apps Grid

Downloads
    HERE: https://yadi.sk/d/Gfn2PHFioap-dQ
    MAIN ROM zip file: Andycar_N4_MX_ROM_N910G_DRH2_v1-3_google.zip
    Additional: N910GDTS1DRH2_stock kernel.zip
    Additional: BL_modem_apnhlos_N910GDDS1DQA4.tar

Download section (old files, only for reference) is here:
    https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/?id=24936#downloads

Main ROM zip file:
    https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=29203

It is mandatory that you also install the latest DQL1 N910G BL and modem:
    https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=28553

The stock kernel: https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=28554

CSC for different regions of the world:
    INDIA: https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=28560
    RUSSIA & CIS: https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=28561
    EUROPE (N910F) https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=28562
    AUSTRALIA (TEL) https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=28563

ADD-ONS
    - To be done

FAQ/TIPS
    - Enable "Development settings" by clicking on the "Build number" 7 times in "About device". Signature - spoofing is at the bottom.
    - microG GmsCore - lightweight free software clone of Google Play Services (About)
    - This ROM comes with Native Signature spoofing. You can switch it ON/OFF in developer settings
    - Something to read about Signature Spoofing (LINK)
    - Something more to read about microG: (LINK)
    - If you want to try this N910F, please use the latest DQL2 BL/modem for N910F, also use CSC_N910F_European.zip
    - T.B.D.

THANKS
    And special thanks to:
    - Samsung Electronics for TW 6.0.1 firmware and kernel sources
    Thanks to all wonderful people in XDA and 4pda.ru communities!
    - Robcore for his support, and great enthusiasm in every little thing
    - tdunham for THE GALAXY S5 UNIFIED MODS THREAD, and many others
    - sagitt67 from 4pda.ru for his smali and resources editing guides
    - MaR-V-iN for his great microG GmsCore - lightweight free software clone of Google Play Services
    - mariozawa for Potato Gradient Code and Clock code
    - Lanchon for his amazing DexPatcher/HayStack (https://github.com/Lanchon/) to patch framework
    - ALEXANDR for his amazing update-binary script that i used to make multi-CSC files.
    - All the guys in our Telegram group: Corduroysack, RolloX, and Robcore for continous inspiration.
    - JasonRR for supporting my reodexing initiative.

If I forgot somebody, please PM me, and I will add credits

XDA:DevDB Information
    ANDYCAR MX N4, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
    Andycar
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Check your bootloader and modem version. N910GDTS1DQH2 or N910FXXU1DQL2 is required

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 1.2
    Beta Release Date: 2018-09-02

Created 2018-02-10
    Last Updated 2018-12-27
    Reserved

Add-ons package
    (AROMA SELECTABLE)
    link:https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=28591
    Contents:

Accessibility
    adblock
    AirCommand
    AllShare
    BabyCrying Detector
    BeamingService
    Bootanimations (AndroidM, Note7, S7)
    ColorBlind
    Default System Font choice (Android or Samsung)
    Dictionary
    DriveMode (Car app)
    EasyMode ((Easy launcher and widgets))
    Email
    emoji (iOS)
    FindMyMobile by Samsung
    GameTuner
    GooglePlayServices (stock Google apps)
    HearingAdjust
    Kies
    LiveWallpaperPicker
    Magnifier
    MessageApp (Samsung or Google)
    MicroG (micro google apps)
    MirrorLink (Car app)
    MyMagazine (Desktop News app)
    NFCSmartcard
    OpticalReader
    PowerSaving (UPSM launcher and UPSM+ tuner)
    QuickConnect
    Samsung Fonts
    Samsung Push Client
    Samsung Galaxy Store
    Samsung FileManager 2016
    Samsung Service (cloud sync, etc)
    Samsung Factory Phone Test
    Samsung Browser
    Samsung cloud
    Samsung SFinder
    Samsung SideSync
    Samsung SmartManager
    SmartRemote
    SmartSwitch
    SNote
    SPenKeeper
    SPrint
    SVoice
    TTSVoices
    VideoEditor
    VoiceNote
    VoLTE
    VPN
    Weatherwidget
    YouTube OG (warning: only apply when signature-spoofing enable)
    ==================================================
    Themes Support and a few themes ;)
    LINK in Downloads section

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

P.S. For better results on high dpi on the home screen, set the grid to 5x5.
    Other System BLOAT package
    (NOT an AROMA zip package, only manual installation)
    link:https://yadi.sk/d/eDRgtr6z3SHadp
    Contents:
    app\TasksProvider\
    app\SPlannerWidget_M_OS_UPG_Transparent\
    app\SmartClipService\
    app\DualClockDigital_MUPG\
    app\atfwd\
    app\minimode-res\

priv-app\WallpaperCropper\
    priv-app\VRSetupWizardStub\
    priv-app\TrimApp_phone_light\
    priv-app\SharedStorageBackup\
    priv-app\SecLiveWallpapersPicker\
    priv-app\ResourceManager\
    priv-app\OutOfFocusViewer_WQHD_K\
    priv-app\MusicCommonUtility_M\
    priv-app\MultiWindowTrayService\
    priv-app\MagicShot_WQHD_T\
    priv-app\LocationWidget_M\
    priv-app\KeyguardWallpaperUpdator\
    priv-app\FotaAgent\
    priv-app\3DTourViewer_WQHD_lightTheme\

FOR N910F flash the latest BQL2 bootloader
    (https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=746010030569951729)

For N910T, N910W8 flash their respective datafixes and bootloaders

Links for N910T datafix: https://mega.nz/#!qcdnySyB!55DemVnZNSXDGiDFA_Gv4Ftb7Ra1ba0u4_V60fn5mKo

LINK : N910T, N910W, N910V & N910P datafix zip packages by louforgiveno <- these are meant to be used on S7 port ROMs, so you'd be better off editing build.prop manually to your N910(T/W/V/P) model.
    Guys, my apologize for not responding.
    Actually, my N910G started to give me those read emmc fail errors, which I thought were a clear sign of death. .. :(
    However, it seems that I was able to recover emmc chip without reballing it, thanks to some guy on YouTube.
    So I'm returning to the ROM development for Note 4 trltexx based on N910G....DRH1. It boots and I fixed S-view multi-dpi, as well as many other bugs. So do expect more.
    Guys, thanks for trying my ROM. I'm planning to work on update in mid-July, right after returning from summer vacation.

Sent from my Galaxy S8+ using XDA Labs
    UPDATE

MX N4 1.2 (2nd of September 2018) - 4th public release version

- Rebased on the latest N910GTU1DRD1 from Samsung
    - Reodexed and resigned each apk in the ROM with my own key
    - Added/fixed theme support files: SecThemeChooser2, S8_Dream
    - Fixed some glitches in SystemUI
    - Added special version of hacked Google Play Market by aerolinru with sig-spoofing (requires sig-spoofing to be active)
    - Fixed odd behaviour with Samsung (Galaxy) Store
    - Added Spen, Spen Notes, AirCommand by default
    - Changed magisk version to v17 (SafetyNet passes again)

DOWNLOAD
    https://yadi.sk/d/CQFHlnc23amY6U

N910G only!!!:
    If you want you may also install DRD1 BL, modem, and/or stock DRD1 kernel (not reqiured).

Enjoy!