[CUSTOM][8.x-9.x][3.18.135] Caesium Kernel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

MSF Jarvis

XDA Feed Mod/Inactive RC
Mar 31, 2015
msfjarvis.dev
I tried to tunable the screen off max, but if i set to 0 nothing happen, kernel auditor restart the governor screen and show the default set
Dang, I should have known I was placing the conditions wrongly. I'll mention you here when I upload a beta with that fixed, sorry for the trouble :/

Sent from my Pixel 2 using XDA Labs

Reactions: MirkoMirko9

MSF Jarvis

XDA Feed Mod/Inactive RC
Mar 31, 2015
msfjarvis.dev
A new update - CadaverousCherry, is now available on GitHub releases as well as on my webserver. The full git shortlog can be found here.

Short summary of changes:

• Merge Linux v3.18.108
  • Potentially fix fingerprint sensor unreliability
  • Fix screen_off_max tunable disable
  • Add Sultan's thermal driver

The AOSiP and ResurrectionRemix stock kernels have been updated as per practice.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using XDA Labs

Last edited:

gFknQ

May 4, 2017
Can confirm. None of my cameras worked on last build. All worked fine with latest. Gcam and oxygen cam ports

Sent from my OnePlus3T using XDA Labs

Reactions: MSF Jarvis

Flounderist

Jan 7, 2016
Cork
Everybody with whacko cluster behaviour -- Try this build and let me know if the situation improves.
CadaverousCherry messed up wi fi in my op3t running official los 15.1. TitillatingTangerine is working fine. CPUs and camera (snap and Arnova GCam port) are working fine as well.
P.s. in the latest builds (after .102) I noticed some overnight drain in flight mode. I usually got 0 or 1% drain, from .103 onward I get 2/3% drain. It could be due to different firmwares, by the way. Does your building routine changed in the latest times?

Edit: I had 7% battery drain overnight, reverted to LamentableLychee for a comparison.

Last edited:

VincentJoshuaET

Jun 5, 2016
Angat
Just tried the kernel again. Fingerprint scanner delay is still very noticeable for me.

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Hmm. But it seems to be faster over time. I'll try to stick to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts