[KERNEL][Mido] FrancoKernel ⚡️- r21 - 27th Aug - custom roms, Pie and treble

Search This thread

Sirius@15

Apr 18, 2017
Likely you have some app messing your battery, this is not kernel fault.

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 4 através do Tapatalk

Ohkk thnx...There was no drain on stock so I think it might be the kernel. I'll recheck with a clean flash.

Also note that I am using 'Power saving profile'. You using the same?

anon1135

Jan 23, 2017

Attachments

• 593428209_markup.jpg
    593428209_markup.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 665
  • Screenshot_Photos_20180519-062904.jpg
    Screenshot_Photos_20180519-062904.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 665

sergej_7

May 22, 2012
Hello guys, i dont understand why my setting on max or min cpu manager always change when my battery in the low capasity.
And sometime if i reboot my phone when the battery low, on battery life labs menu the underclock cpu automaticly is set on..but i dont know on what parameters..(25/50/75 power reduction) because its already on..and i cant turn it off..
What i suppose to do??

it happens also to me when im under 20 % battery, do you also use los 15.1 ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_Kernel_Manager_for_Franco_Kernel_20180519-140121.png
    Screenshot_Kernel_Manager_for_Franco_Kernel_20180519-140121.png
    131.8 KB · Views: 620
G

GuestK00155

I have no clue if the charging is affected by the kernel or not; and if it's not, I'm sorry.
Am I the only one having very slow charging on the kernel? The charge is random when I connect it to a wall charger(below 1000) and I need to keep reconnecting it until it's above 1000. Sometimes the problem doesn't even happen. I'm on firehound 4.5 and fkr6 with magisk 16.0.

THEALLSTAR

Oct 11, 2013
Google Pixel 4a
I have no clue if the charging is affected by the kernel or not; and if it's not, I'm sorry.
Am I the only one having very slow charging on the kernel? The charge is random when I connect it to a wall charger(below 1000) and I need to keep reconnecting it until it's above 1000. Sometimes the problem doesn't even happen. I'm on firehound 4.5 and fkr6 with magisk 16.0.
Is the problem on this kernel only?

Element24

Nov 25, 2015
Can somebody explain what does this mean? Mokee 8.1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180520-123214.jpg
    Screenshot_20180520-123214.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 789

anon1135

Jan 23, 2017
I think all roms and kernels should be charging a little under 2000mah if there's nothing wrong with your charger and cable since i haven't seen anyone talk about getting quick charge 2.0 speeds yet. it probably feels slow to some people when they charge while the screen is on and phone in use or because it's a big 4000mah battery. the redmi note 5 pro has the same battery size and qc 2.0 I wonder how much faster it charges compared to rn4. rn4 not having quick charge probably saves a lot of people without them realizing it anyway since many don't seem to know how to deal with overheat which leads to faster degradation. also if it's a phone that easily gets 10hr+ sot then a little bit of patience for that 1-2hr charge time is not a bad trade bad at all. can't really ask for everything perfect at such a cheap price. it really is already solid and well balanced at most things though thanks to all the support and great devs we have

Last edited:

kira1011

Oct 30, 2016
I think all roms and kernels should be charging a little under 2000mah if there's nothing wrong with your charger and cable since i haven't seen anyone talk about getting quick charge 2.0 speeds yet. it probably feels slow to some people when they charge while the screen is on and phone in use or because it's a big 4000mah battery. the redmi note 5 pro has the same battery size and qc 2.0 I wonder how much faster it charges compared to rn4. rn4 not having quick charge probably saves a lot of people without them realizing it anyway since many don't seem to know how to deal with overheat which leads to faster degradation. also if it's a phone that easily gets 10hr+ sot then a little bit of patience for that 1-2hr charge time is not a bad trade bad at all. can't really ask for everything perfect at such a cheap price. it really is already solid and well balanced at most things though thanks to all the support and great devs we have
The problem is some people even get 200 mA charging current. So yes I need QC .I even try to turn of my phone see how it goes but didn't work.I try several kernel.some work but required a little tweak but not as good as Fk

anon1135

Jan 23, 2017
The problem is some people even get 200 mA charging current. So yes I need QC .I even try to turn of my phone see how it goes but didn't work.I try several kernel.some work but required a little tweak but not as good as Fk

I forgot to mention a few more things that could be causing problems besides a bad charger and cable. like the way they flash or if their battery is already bad. if the majority of other people use it fine without problems then it's most likely user error of that one person right? and when they say 200 mah do they mean when it's almost at 100%? charging slows down after it reaches a certain number I forgot when

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all.

Compatibility:
    Builds starting with r1 are for Lineage OS 14.1 based roms.
    Builds starting with r2 up to r6 are compatible with Android Oreo 8.1.0 roms.
    Builds starting with r7 are only for Android 8.1.0 and 9.0.0 treble builds.

Download:
    https://francokernel.app

Installation:
    Flash the zip in your recovery
    or
    Auto-flash from Franco Kernel Updater app

Features:
    1 - Legendary battery life
    2 - Flash & forget
    3 - Typical interfaces like display adjustments, sound control, vibration control, and all that boring stuff
    4 - Bypasses the verified boot flag for Android Pay compatibility (root still breaks Android Pay but that's your own problem)
    5 - Idle power consumption reduced to the absolute minimum (if you have wakelocks from 3rd party apps you're obviously on your own)
    6 - Support for FKUpdater's Performance Profiles
    7 - Magical support, I'm here every day, checking posts almost hourly, ready to help anytime (well, unless you fail to read the OP, which contains most info you need)
    8 - Seemless integration with my app FKUpdater
    9 - No useless placebo patches, or "magical" optimizations
    10 - Probably more, check my github for all the details - the code speaks for itself

Changelog:
    https://francokernel.app
    Scroll down, choose your device & select the latest release to see the changelog.

Source:
    https://github.com/franciscofranco/mido

Follow me on socials for updates and interesting tidbits
    Twitter

FK Kernel Manager video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARdNqh71D0E

Disclaimer to moderators:
    Slight OT is fine, but when users decide to act stupid they should be dealt with with the appropriate means - its really annoying for me when OT turns crazy. Please put the warning/ban hammer anytime any of you think there's lack of respect and/or too much unwanted OT crap - but if it doesn't meet this criteria let the OT posts alone. Thank you.

Cheers!
    Builds for Oreo should be up tomorrow/Monday.

No this is not compatible with MIUI - it won't ever be.

Also my app is fully compatible with Mido, but you must join the beta -> http://beta.franciscofranco.xyz
    Guys.... seriously it's 5:20am, I'm tired, I'm doing this for you, for free, on my own time instead of being sleeping next to my gf, but I'm grinding here. So please be patient, there's an issue I haven't figured out yet, when I re-upload r2 I will say so. Asking over and over again is pointless and frankly I have better things to do, so be freaking patient.
    Hello mido users, I have something for you! A new build is up for Treble custom roms (should work on Pie too last I checked, but let me know)! You can auto-flash with my app here http://get.franciscofranco.xyz or get the zip from the OP!
    The app has undergone massive improvements with new features through the last couple weeks, check it out!
    Sorry for the delay, have been busy with my new app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.franco.agenda

Pushed r5 which fixes issues with some custom roms not showing lockscreen charging info & battery temp.
    Also there's a special oreo-treble release for that LineageOS 15.1 treble thing. I couldn't make the same Kernel binary work on all the roms, so if you're on that rom you must go to the OP, downloads and choose the release from the oreo-treble directory. This is not available from auto-flash for obvious reasons. I had to make it from scratch so it was extra work, but it works.

Auto-flash with http://beta.franciscofranco.xyz or get the zip from the OP.