[UNBRICK][ZS570KL/ZS570KL PRO][QUALCOMM 9008] QFIL for ZenFone 3 Deluxe

Search This thread

Saktis_STi

Jan 27, 2018
Kuala Lumpur
I am not responsible for bricked devices and dead SD cards. YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

ZS570KL/ZS570KL PRO: MOD EDIT: PAY-PER-CLICK LINKS REMOVED

Guide is in the folder :)

Last edited by a moderator:

geezazkrays

Dec 16, 2015
I am not responsible for bricked devices and dead SD cards. YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

are these raw files sir? my cp still bricked. i'm having an error on that contexts.xml.

dcraffam

Dec 18, 2017

ZS570KL/ZS570KL PRO:

for the first ime in a year alms that qfil program sucessfully flashed my phone its still wont boot but all the files flashed completly in qfil any reccomendations

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

for the first ime in a year alms that qfil program sucessfully flashed my phone its still wont boot but all the files flashed completly in qfil any reccomendations

update finaly i fixxed my zenfone 3 after 7 months of trying thanks truley dude your a genuis

Saktis_STi

Jan 27, 2018
Kuala Lumpur

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

update finaly i fixxed my zenfone 3 after 7 months of trying thanks truley dude your a genuis

No problem. If possible, write detailed steps below so that you could help other users :good:

dcraffam

Dec 18, 2017
How to unbrick Zenfone 3 zs570kl

Download the zs570kl_test.rar from Google drive above
Download qfil package install qfil
Download all files in tools folder replace update_edl_image and provision files with the ones in the folder
Run
bcdedit /set loadoptions DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
bcedit /set testsigning ON
In a administrative CMD prompt .
Open qfil at the top in configuration change emmc to ufs and check skip write .
Load in the firehouse.programmer at the bottom in the
dialogue u may have to change from .mbn to .elf
Next load in the raw programs highlight and select them all same for the patch files
Last part is a little tricky plug in device make Shure it's shows the com number click download then hold the power button until it restarts then immediately press download again and it will send the firehouse program hopefully you see a bunch of okay and success.
Next navigate to the zs570kl_test.rar folder you downloaded and run update_image_edl phone will reboot on success

Reactions: Hikki1 and GEEPOP

geezazkrays

Dec 16, 2015

hey Saktis_STi thanks man but I didnt able to use your qfil. I was just keep pressing the volume +/- then pressing the power for about 10secs. i didnt let go of that volume for about 15mins or less lol til i felt that vibrate. i was about to reformat my laptop. anyway thanks man!

Attachments

• Nice.png
    Nice.png
    124.9 KB · Views: 760
  • 20180528_092646.jpg
    20180528_092646.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 752

Saktis_STi

Jan 27, 2018
Kuala Lumpur
Reactions: geezazkrays

geezazkrays

Dec 16, 2015

Since it's on FASTBOOT Mode, try flashing RAW firmware.

Follow this: https://xdaforums.com/zenfone-3-deluxe/how-to/downgrade-t3796133

yeah I did it already using that asus flashtool but the tool told me to run the script that. I did successfully flashed everything, but i got 1 problem. touchscreen aint working lol

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

its okay now Saktis. I just reflashed everything again. thank you so much!

dcraffam

Dec 18, 2017
hey Saktis_STi thanks man but I didnt able to use your qfil. I was just keep pressing the volume +/- then pressing the power for about 10secs. i didnt let go of that volume for about 15mins or less lol til i felt that vibrate. i was about to reformat my laptop. anyway thanks man!

that doesn't look like the version. He provided many that's the reason on fail I use 2.005 to update mine

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

where did you find these files

eric2122

Apr 26, 2011

Download all files in tools folder replace update_edl_image and provision files with the ones in the folder
Run
Next load in the raw programs highlight and select them all same for the patch files
Last part is a little tricky plug in device make Shure it's shows the com number click download then hold the power button until it restarts then immediately press download again and it will send the firehouse program hopefully you see a bunch of okay and success.
Next navigate to the zs570kl_test.rar folder you downloaded and run update_image_edl phone will reboot on success

Thanks for the instruction!
However I have problem at some points.
1) bcedit /set testsigning ON
I cannot finish due to it is protected by secure boot policy

2) with the cmd command above, we continue to qfil command and the result is ok. I think I could finish downloading until the end of process.

3) I do not know how to run update_image_del.bat file. I ran as administrator, but it says it cannot find some files. such test1.txt

We appreciate your advice if I made some mistake during the steps.

Thanks!

Last edited:

dcraffam

Dec 18, 2017

2) with the cmd command above, we continue to qfil command and the result is ok. I think I could finish downloading until the end of process.

3) I do not know how to run update_image_del.bat file. I ran as administrator, but it says it cannot find some files. such test1.txt

Thanks!

To run the edl_update_image you have to hold the power button and run the program at the same time as soon as you hear the computer make noise start the program

Reactions: GEEPOP

GEEPOP

Account currently disabled
Jan 22, 2014
GB
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus
OnePlus 7 Pro
Thanks for your instruction. I now used the other PC with windows 7 64bit OS. and everything goes well until the step of download on qfil. but I still have problem to execute "update_image_edl.bat".....I run cmd as administrator, but cmd says start ufs flat download. cannot find the file test1.txt... I pressed power bottom on the device and I hear reconnected sound on PC and run the command at different timing, but still failed. off course the phone did not reboot.. I hope you can help me out of the situation. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: eric2122

dcraffam

Dec 18, 2017

Thanks!

Thanks for your instruction. I now used the other PC with windows 7 64bit OS. and everything goes well until the step of download on qfil. but I still have problem to execute "update_image_edl.bat".....I run cmd as administrator, but cmd says start ufs flat download. cannot find the file test1.txt... I pressed power bottom on the device and I hear reconnected sound on PC and run the command at different timing, but still failed. off course the phone did not reboot.. I hope you can help me out of the situation. Thanks!

Did you replace the update_edl and provision_samsung with the ones you downloaded I can upload that test1 and many it will work for you

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Did you replace the update_edl and provision_samsung with the ones you downloaded I can upload that test1 and many it will work for you

this test file comes from the completion of qfil as its just my log from when i ran it but you can still try really we have to get qfil going for you

Attachments

• test1.txt
    274.3 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Reactions: GEEPOP

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Run

Thanks!

To run the edl_update_image you have to hold the power button and run the program at the same time as soon as you hear the computer make noise start the program