heavy gaming on op3t

Search This thread

Siraccool

Jul 23, 2016
hey guyz,
can any one of the knowledgeable ones provide me the kernel setting to play very games like pubg, asphalt 8, without lags on op3t.
i have used kernels like madys, ex, holydragon on stock and on gaming spectrum profile, but not satisfactory.
plz somebody provide me with the settings and i am not willing to buy any gaming phone.

jokerpappu

Sep 24, 2013
kathmandu
Sony Xperia L
LG G3
hey guyz,
can any one of the knowledgeable ones provide me the kernel setting to play very games like pubg, asphalt 8, without lags on op3t.
i have used kernels like madys, ex, holydragon on stock and on gaming spectrum profile, but not satisfactory.
plz somebody provide me with the settings and i am not willing to buy any gaming phone.

on oreo it may be lagging bt i am on the last nougat 4.5.1 and all the games u mentioned runs smoothly for me so if u want better gaming performance and battery life then better downgrade to nougat for now

Reactions: moSess

sendme2pop

Aug 28, 2014
Kolhapur
No lag on OS 5.0.3

hey guyz,

Well, i don't feel any lag on latest Oreo ie. 5.0.3
All heavy games Like MC5, PUBG & Ashphalt 8 too running very smoothly...
After flashing so many custom roms, I've returned to latest stock, & I feel its too OP.
Would suggest u too flash latest stock OS.
Check ur Ping too for every games u r playing

Reactions: Siraccool

Siraccool

Jul 23, 2016
After flashing so many custom roms, I've returned to latest stock, & I feel its too OP.
Tysm are you using any kernel

Siraccool

Jul 23, 2016
An update guyz,
I tried vertex nougat rom in which ui was smooth af but gaming was not as smooth,then I switched to sultan lineage, and the games i mentioned ran smoothly.
may be the cpu driver made by him works well with 3d titles.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    what factors do you think that make oreo laggy

lack of optimization and not using of latest resources by one plus in my opinion. oreo will get better later so for now gamers should stay on nougat
    hey guyz,

on oreo it may be lagging bt i am on the last nougat 4.5.1 and all the games u mentioned runs smoothly for me so if u want better gaming performance and battery life then better downgrade to nougat for now
    No lag on OS 5.0.3

hey guyz,

Tysm are you using any kernel

No..happy with returning to stock...
    Not even Rooted this time.
    Skydragon + mcd kernel works well in my case

No throttling at all

No fps drop too in pubg

Totally lag free gaming ❤️❤️