[ROM][7.1.2_r36]Resurrection Remix-N-5.8.5-SPL [UNOFFICIAL][KLTEXX]

Search This thread

IKGapirov

May 22, 2016
Tashkent
hbBtkQ2.png

About Resurrection Remix ROM

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your device

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM, so please enjoy!

Special thanks to the CM team, OMNI team, SLIMROMS, and of course to all the supporters

Features:
- Based On Latest Google Android 7.1.2_r36 release (2020-10-05 Security Patch Level)
- RR Customizations/Feature Details can be found Here

Changelog
Official Resurrection Remix - Latest Version Changelog

Installation :

-Download build
-Download Gapps
-Take a Nandroid backup
-Recommended - Full wipe and factory reset
-Flash ROM using TWRP
-Flash Gapps
-Reboot.
-Enjoy!

Downloads:
KLTE | KLTEDUOS | KLTEDV | KLTEKOR
GApps:
Opengapps/GZR Gapps

Device Sources:
Device tree
Kernel tree
Vendor tree

RR Google+ community:
Please talk only about rom, about device write in this thread.

ROM SOURCE : https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix

Thanks to:
@[B]haggertk[/B] (LineageOS team)

If you like my work, you can support me:D

SGS 5 Unified Development Group on Telegram

XDA:DevDB Information
ResurrectionRemix N, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S5

Contributors
IKGapirov
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 5.8.5

Created 2018-06-12
Last Updated 2020-07-11

Last edited:

j1gga84

Jun 21, 2012
Bremen
www.android-hilfe.de
Flashed over @Brunowp8 latest unofficial RR 5.8.5 from May and it works great :)
The only thing I noticed is that wallpapers were downgraded in your build.
I would also add an "unofficial" to the ROM package name so that nobody could think it is an official build ;)

regards

Reactions: vlad3647

PU8

Jun 16, 2018
Since the Oreo ROMs have higher battery drain and some problems - can this ROM be considered as an up-to-date problem-free battery friendly ROM for those who look for something to settle? The new features Oreo brought aren't that important for me but the most smooth experience with my smartphone. Currently I am not sure which way to go.

SalsifiPourri

Jul 23, 2017
Haïroule
Since the Oreo ROMs have higher battery drain and some problems - can this ROM be considered as an up-to-date problem-free battery friendly ROM for those who look for something to settle? The new features Oreo brought aren't that important for me but the most smooth experience with my smartphone. Currently I am not sure which way to go.

Yes ^^. But i don't think it's a "problemless" even if it's up to date, resurrection remix roms are full of bugs, like it was randomly rebooting on my klte or even activating a feature that did brick m'y phone (it was pie menu XD)

If really want THE BEST, low battery drain, no bugs, up to date, stable as hell, there's nothing better than lineage os 14.1 and aokp nougat

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Yes ^^. But i don't think it's a "problemless" even if it's up to date, resurrection remix roms are full of bugs, like it was randomly rebooting on my klte or even activating a feature that did brick m'y phone (it was pie menu XD)

If really want THE BEST, low battery drain, no bugs, up to date, stable as hell, there's nothing better than lineage os 14.1 and aokp nougat

And man i've been through custom roms since 2013, and i've been switching roms every two weeks il not even kidding, i think thé perfect ROM does not exist...

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

He meant the zip file name, it's "final", not unofficial

Reactions: Ranniel and PU8

swiftbones74

Mar 13, 2017
Taos New Mexico

In my experience, :3 years+ 3 s5's and countless ROM's you won't find a better mix of smoothness, reliability battery drain and customization than this ROM. That's just been my experience with my particular variant. I can find zero bugs.

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Labs

Bosket

Aug 16, 2017
Bacau
In my experience, :3 years+ 3 s5's and countless ROM's you won't find a better mix of smoothness, reliability battery drain and customization than this ROM. That's just been my experience with my particular variant. I can find zero bugs.

Yes!
I have used many ROMS and I always return to RR.
I have used LineageOS, Mokee, AOKP, crDroid and many more and none has given me as much battery time as RR, thanks.
Awesome job @IKGapirov

Hope one day you can port a MIUI ROM. :)
Really ? Don't want to be disrespectful but about customization ,90% of ROM's have that cmz.(10% remains to stock LOS ,others ) ,smoothness and battery life Oreo pass that test for along time now ,you only need to find your ROM.
And I always return to AOSP Oreo ,it's just me ?

Last edited:
Reactions: IKGapirov

swiftbones74

Mar 13, 2017
Taos New Mexico
Really ? Don't want to be disrespectful but about customization ,90% of ROM's have that cmz.(10% remains to stock LOS ,others ) ,smoothness and battery life Oreo pass that test for along time now ,you only need to find your ROM.

Don't get me wrong I love aex/Oreo. I wish that it was more stable from build to build. I wish I could use Dolby atmos with Oreo and I also wish BT didn't break on me when switching from phone to speaker and back. I don't like the fact that I have to delete a bunch of apps to get good battery drain and just when I have it figured out the next build is different.

As far as you being disrespectful about the customization, your not, however you are misstaken.
RR.$.8.5 has more than pretty much any other ROM around and I get excellent battery right out of the box. The only thing I find missing in. This ROM is the option to change system front's without a third party app.

The bottom line is that this s*** is subjective, from user to user and phone to phone depending on how you use, what gapps you use, or don't, third party apps and taste. I love aex but for me I find this ROM is a lot more stable.

Last edited:

eurohunter

Jan 5, 2012
I have a noob question. Does this rom include all the commits that were merged by Lineage team up until May/June?

Ranniel

Feb 9, 2017

aosp oreo? What rom is that?

michLQ

Nov 8, 2014
Hello. I have the problem that when I'm surfing online, for example on Facebook, and my mobile phone is moving from mobile data to Wi-Fi, or backwards, it suddenly stops loading the page. I have to kill the app and reload it, then it will work again. Only closing does not help. It does not matter if it's in an app or through the browser.
The same problem exists with the official RR 7.1.2.
Can someone help?

swiftbones74

Mar 13, 2017
Taos New Mexico
Hello. I have the problem that when I'm surfing online, for example on Facebook, and my mobile phone is moving from mobile data to Wi-Fi, or backwards, it suddenly stops loading the page. I have to kill the app and reload it, then it will work again. Only closing does not help. It does not matter if it's in an app or through the browser.
The same problem exists with the official RR 7.1.2.
Can someone help?
I have not personally experienced this problem. My gut is telling me you need to try formatting data in TWRP. I don't think it's an RR problem. Again this is just a hunch. Are you on the latest firmware for your device? Updating to the latest baseband could potentially help as well... I don't know what else it could be?? Sorry that's all I got for you good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: IKGapirov

michLQ

Nov 8, 2014
I have not personally experienced this problem. My gut is telling me you need to try formatting data in TWRP. I don't think it's an RR problem. Again this is just a hunch. Are you on the latest firmware for your device? Updating to the latest baseband could potentially help as well... I don't know what else it could be?? Sorry that's all I got for you good luck

Thank you for your answer. Yes, I have the latest Firmware installed. Where can I get the latest baseband version?

Top Liked Posts