LineageOS 15.1 with microG[Kuntao]

Search This thread

Rumor$

Nov 30, 2017
Great man can I use this microg same as other.it will not cause any problem na I am asking bcoz I have very less idea about this but want to try and one more thing is volte and other features are also included

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Where is the link to download when I click on the link given on this post it's showing the file size around some 15 kb.

AndroZeek

Dec 13, 2011
Great man can I use this microg same as other.it will not cause any problem na I am asking bcoz I have very less idea about this but want to try and one more thing is volte and other features are also included

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Where is the link to download when I click on the link given on this post it's showing the file size around some 15 kb.

It is forked from official LineageOS 15.1 , so everything should work as it's working in official version.

Download zip file 15kb file is for md5 verification.

YoYoRishi

Nov 10, 2015
How to make VoLTE work? i guess this rom doesn't support it so what zip file i have to flash?

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Also how to install magisk in this rom? Tried stable and beta (16.7) but all ends upwith
updater process ended with error 1.

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

UPDATE : Turns out VoLTE is present and working fine in this ROM its just that there's no HD or VOLTE in the notification or status bar.
Still need help with MAGISK though.

comunity

Sep 4, 2008
is LuckyPatcher working fine in this ROM? how about emulating purchases without Play market? is Safety Net test passed ok and we can use NFC for payments?

Last edited:

daymbeg

Feb 22, 2015
I know the builds are automated, but I've been tryin builds occasionally, and the minimum CPU frequency is always stuck at 1689 mHz. Does anyone have a fix? I really want to get rid of Google without compromising too much but the ROM is unusable with all that battery drain.

Murtie

Dec 13, 2014
Hi,

Is see that the 14.1 lineage is 6-7-2018.
I want to install this version.
Which twrp ?
And must Gapps be installed ?

Murtie

Dec 13, 2014
Theoretically yes it should have better battery. Although the most important part is that it's free of all the tracking Google does.

Very good. Thanks for your quick answer.
Then i will try 14.1 microg 6-7-2018 soon.
Im now on Deodexed S251 from iniro.
Must i do full wipe? Data / cache / dalvik / system ?
And format data ?

Sorry that i cannot good speak ?

AndroZeek

Dec 13, 2011
Very good. Thanks for your quick answer.
Then i will try 14.1 microg 6-7-2018 soon.
Im now on Deodexed S251 from iniro.
Must i do full wipe? Data / cache / dalvik / system ?
And format data ?

Sorry that i cannot good speak ?

yes, full wipe (including internal storage) is needed to remove encryption.

Top Liked Posts