Every Android 8.1 Rom that i flash has no camera

Search This thread

Dnxss

Jan 15, 2014
Guadalajara
I've been trying 8.1 roms for a week and I was ok with Bootleggers rom, till i found that bluetooth was not working properly. After that, I tried another rom (AOSP Extended) but I found that the camera was missing. Since that happened, every 8.1 rom that I flash, has no camera. What could it be? :confused: Or What should I do? :(

-I do clean flashing with every rom. (Wipe data, cache, davlink/art cache, system).
-I tried miui 10 (Android 6.0.1) Mi globe, and the camera is working normaly. (Just to make me sure that I wasn't a hardware problem).
-I have ecrypt password for booting android and TWRP (It was set since the first 8.1 rom that I flashed).
-I use the latest nano gapps.

Last edited:

aaz03

Nov 26, 2013
THANK YOU A LOT, my camera randomly stopped working and i was wondering why then i got to your thread and by getting to miui10 camera works again.

DS Kushwaha

Jan 23, 2018
I've been trying 8.1 roms for a week and I was ok with Bootleggers rom, till i found that bluetooth was not working properly. After that, I tried another rom (AOSP Extended) but I found that the camera was missing. Since that happened, every 8.1 rom that I flash, has no camera. What could it be? :confused: Or What should I do? :(

-I do clean flashing with every rom. (Wipe data, cache, davlink/art cache, system).
-I tried miui 10 (Android 6.0.1) Mi globe, and the camera is working normaly. (Just to make me sure that I wasn't a hardware problem).
-I have ecrypt password for booting android and TWRP (It was set since the first 8.1 rom that I flashed).
-I use the latest nano gapps.
Please download GCMOD5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Camera doesn't work with encrypted data. Decrypt (wipe) or use 7.1