Miui for LE PRO 3 ELITE (X722)

Search This thread

Moon75

May 1, 2015
Format data and use TWRP 3.2.2. IF YOU LOSE YOUR TOUCH ON TWRP, JUST PUT ON FASTBOOT AND PUT 3.2.1-1. MIUI CAN BE INSTALLED WITH 3.2.2 WITHOUT ORIGINAL RECOVERY.

Problem lose touch on TWRP, try press power button to turn screen off few seconds then press power button again to turn it back on. Now try to use TWRP if it works.

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Yes all you say is true so you should format data always you have a problem with encryption.

What I mean is If phone cannot boot into system because of encryption error. This happen when you boot the phone and at the last step it will error with message about encryption thing.

Leon533

Jun 6, 2018
So. The system is stable as before. The fingerprint reader works perfectly. Much better than other systems. The camera is very weak. Works correctly but the pictures come out poorly. Movies in fhd good but sound recording quieter than in other systems. The result in AnTuT is 138,000. Dolby does not work. Crashes. The network signal is correct but now the wifi is downloading with slow speed. I have 60 mba and only 32mbs on the speed test. Gcam crashes the error. You have to wait for the correct version under 10. The system supports many languages. The battery is holding properly. Pubg plays smoothly, but the game selects the lowest graphics settings. Gfx tool does not work. The game will not turn on.

sisxgame

Feb 20, 2014
Thanx for the mini review Leon. I want to install this rom but the camera very important to me. So im waiting a newer version.

Matheusvsp

Apr 22, 2018
So. The system is stable as before. The fingerprint reader works perfectly. Much better than other systems. The camera is very weak. Works correctly but the pictures come out poorly. Movies in fhd good but sound recording quieter than in other systems. The result in AnTuT is 138,000. Dolby does not work. Crashes. The network signal is correct but now the wifi is downloading with slow speed. I have 60 mba and only 32mbs on the speed test. Gcam crashes the error. You have to wait for the correct version under 10. The system supports many languages. The battery is holding properly. Pubg plays smoothly, but the game selects the lowest graphics settings. Gfx tool does not work. The game will not turn on.

I will update the post soon. THX

Reactions: beeduq and Valmar01

tsongming

Aug 19, 2016
Where can I find this version?.

Go to the Miui 10 thread, all of these little glitches can be resolved the same way that they are resolved on the X720 and X727. I posted the MIUI10_V2 by Vodila293 there. But, I do not know if its compatible for the X722.

I posted the original 4 PDA link, on my MIUI10_V2 by Vodila293 post, you can go to 4PDA to find out the compatibility.

if it is not compatible, try the steps that i mentioned through the thread to fix, the camera, sound issues etc.

keitaromx

Apr 6, 2015
Go to the Miui 10 thread, all of these little glitches can be resolved the same way that they are resolved on the X720 and X727. I posted the MIUI10_V2 by Vodila293 there. But, I do not know if its compatible for the X722.

I posted the original 4 PDA link, on my MIUI10_V2 by Vodila293 post, you can go to 4PDA to find out the compatibility.

if it is not compatible, try the steps that i mentioned through the thread to fix, the camera, sound issues etc.
Can upload to mediafire?, I love MIUI

Enviado desde mi LEX722 mediante Tapatalk

tsongming

Aug 19, 2016

sisxgame

Feb 20, 2014
Last edited:
Reactions: michelkovacic

Top Liked Posts