[GCam] OnePlus 6 / 6T

Search This thread

bohemist

Mar 9, 2018
San Pedro, Laguna
OnePlus 6
A quick test of this version
This version is not stable, adding CameraCharacteristics from OnePlus : org.oneplus.camera2.parameters.enable_ZSLpostview, org.oneplus.camera2.parameters.enable_QUADRApostview, org.oneplus.camera2.parameters.enable_MCpostview.
QUADRApostview is used for Dual Pixel Autofocus
MCpostview is used for multi camera post view
The use of these settings are still unknown to me, they are just activate

OP6_test_1.2.2_GCam_5.3.015-Pixel3Mod-Arnova8G2-Test-focus-3-no-stable.apk

The blur effect in the background is fast
- -
Edit: there is a beautiful depth effect
This version is a lot better.

7drlclk

Jun 6, 2012
So, moments ago my wife asked me if I have trim my nails for some reason, I took a quick snap using the latest build and the result is terrifying, lol. What's happening here? I took another shot under a well lighting and it's back to normal.

Attachments

• IMG_20180812_214844.jpg
    IMG_20180812_214844.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 1,612

camielkb

Jun 1, 2006
Hilversum
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 8T
I really like the way gcam is behaving at the moment, pictures do look better than stock.
In the last stable update I am missing something that was there a few versions back. In the panorama mode, there's only horizontal and vertical options, but I am missing the wide angle panorama. Is this on design, or just not working for now. Have read back in the topic but haven't seen anyone mentioning this..

cstark27

Jul 2, 2010
I really like the way gcam is behaving at the moment, pictures do look better than stock.
In the last stable update I am missing something that was there a few versions back. In the panorama mode, there's only horizontal and vertical options, but I am missing the wide angle panorama. Is this on design, or just not working for now. Have read back in the topic but haven't seen anyone mentioning this..

Google removed it from newer versions.

Reactions: hooliganx

feeliumz

May 31, 2018
I'm not quite 100% sure yet, but it seems that viewfinder flickering is reduced on this one, more testing needed. @feeliumz you might give this one a try.

Cannot do test at the same location as before and it's night over here right now. But this is what florescent light looks like right now:

Ignore the last part where I try to view the taken pictures. It was probably Google Photos that needed to be force-closed or something.

The taken pictures are fine = this is not a high priority issue.

AcmE85

Jan 19, 2012
Oh, I was actually talking about flickering in daylight when moving the viewfinder between high contrast scenes from lights to shadows.

faritv

Feb 11, 2018
Actually I got back to "purple fix" version, much better imho in lowlight and focusing is better than 1.2.2 in lowlight. Yesterday was at the circus and 1 2.2 test focus was not able to focus in low light with multicolour splashes. " Purple fix" did it in 3 seconds at most

viskamath

Aug 13, 2018
Bangalore
Camera shutter sound

Hi,

Thank you for the google camera port (Currently using OP6_test_1.2.2_GCam_5.3.015-Pixel3Mod-Arnova8G2-Test-focus-3-no-stable.apk) ... works well on my oneplus 6. Would however like to know if there is a way to mute the camera shutter sound! :confused:

Also looking forward to portrait mode :fingers-crossed:

Last edited:

Will008

May 8, 2014
Hi,

Thank you for the google camera port (Currently using OP6_test_1.2.2_GCam_5.3.015-Pixel3Mod-Arnova8G2-Test-focus-3-no-stable.apk) ... works well on my oneplus 6. Would however like to know if there is a way to mute the camera shutter sound! :confused:

Also looking forward to portrait mode :fingers-crossed:

Check the settings!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180813-121453.jpg
    Screenshot_20180813-121453.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 1,647

viskamath

Aug 13, 2018
Bangalore
I guess it was present in previous version....in the current settings menu there is no option for camera sound!! I see only location toggle! :eek:

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

I guess it was present in previous version....in the current settings menu there is no option for camera sound!! I see only location toggle! :eek:

Franc38

Aug 10, 2010
It's there in the "unstable 3" version
But not in "advanced" just the lower part of the settings.

Tapatalk'ed over the intertubes from my awesome enchilada

Arnova8G2

Sep 22, 2012
GoogleCamera-Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V8.2

Changelog :

- Added the Miniuser123 MOD settings
- Add toggle remove green tint on back and front camera
- Add toggle dynamic blacklevel for devices compatible
- Some fix of the devices so users have to share the logcat

For devices with a black screen use Support level override and made tests with the selections

GoogleCamera-Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V8.2.apk

Uninstall the previous version, add a new signature compatible with Google Play Protect

@Archon810, Is this signature key valid ?
@AcmE85, "Improve in low light" works well for this version

News AR Stickers works with original ARcore

- Last AR Core : install it from the Play Store or APK Mirror
- Use the Method 2 here : TWRP zips
- Last AR Stickers version no pack : install ARStickers_1.3.180720036.apk
- All pack : All pack Install the packs you want

Method 2 must not be used for devices in this list: https://developers.google.com/ar/discover/supported-devices

install and enjoy

A big thanks to :
- @txx1219 For his help with GCam OP6
- @fjsferreira and @shadowstep For their help with the modules OP5/OP5T
@nachochiappe, The bug comes with version 5.3, because it is not yet compatible with your device a reboot of the device fixes this bug. in this version I made some modification if this one still produces a logcat.

I'm looking to simplify the use of the Miniuser123 mod for beginner users, Share screenshots of your settings as @Urnyx05 here with a title that will be added in the next version for predefined settings
Ex; title : Urnyx05's reduce dots ( OP5/OP5t) , settings : Share here
I don't have time to do tests to find the best settings.

Archon810

Feb 19, 2010
Oakland
Yes sir!

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/arnov...rt-mod/camera-3-5-1-018-177624777-v8-release/

Please let me know if you'd like to modify anything.

Changelog :

- Added the Miniuser123 MOD settings
- Add toggle remove green tint on back and front camera
- Add toggle dynamic blacklevel for devices compatible
- Some fix of the devices so users have to share the logcat

For devices with a black screen use Support level override and made tests with the selections

GoogleCamera-Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V8.2.apk

Uninstall the previous version, add a new signature compatible with Google Play Protect

@Archon810, Is this signature key valid ?
@AcmE85, "Improve in low light" works well for this version

News AR Stickers works with original ARcore

- Last AR Core : install it from the Play Store or APK Mirror
- Use the Method 2 here : TWRP zips
- Last AR Stickers version no pack : install ARStickers_1.3.180720036.apk
- All pack : All pack Install the packs you want

Method 2 must not be used for devices in this list: https://developers.google.com/ar/discover/supported-devices

install and enjoy

A big thanks to :
- @txx1219 For his help with GCam OP6
- @fjsferreira and @shadowstep For their help with the modules OP5/OP5T

@nachochiappe, The bug comes with version 5.3, because it is not yet compatible with your device a reboot of the device fixes this bug. in this version I made some modification if this one still produces a logcat.

I'm looking to simplify the use of the Miniuser123 mod for beginner users, Share screenshots of your settings as @Urnyx05 here with a title that will be added in the next version for predefined settings
Ex; title : Urnyx05's reduce dots ( OP5/OP5t) , settings : Share here
I don't have time to do tests to find the best settings.

Top Liked Posts