[ROM] [Official] [R7Plusf] LineageOS 15.1

Search This thread

fertraceur

Aug 18, 2014
Madrid
Ok after so many attempts now it´s working only have the problem with Google Dialer when someone is calling me don't see the notification only hear the ringtone, and when I call it´s calling but not see anything, anyone has this issue? have with other roms too, don´t understand why

EDIT: SOLVED : had to select default app in apps section and thats it!

Last edited:

onemoreidiot

Nov 20, 2013
also solved and i´m now on lineage 15.1 by following lineagewiki instructions and no gapps to get to lineage 14.1.
Then by NOT following lineagewiki instructions i had to dirty flash 15.1 (also no gapps).
after getting to the homescreen - again following lineagewiki instructions flashing again lineageos 15.1 with gapps (pico).

teemo

Nov 18, 2007
Kolding
Hi folks, do you have notifications working when screen is off?
I'm having fun building for r7plus, but the notifications are so dim that I cannot see them.

ygecesefa

Nov 16, 2010
Erzurum
guys.I tried to install Linage os with twrp 2 but it doesnt flash beacuse of lack of twrp 3 support.And I have no chance to install twrp 3 beause mine is PlusM model.Only have twrp 2.Anyway to install Linage os with oldway?Edited scripts but doesnt help.

guys.I tried to install Linage os with twrp 2 but it doesnt flash beacuse of lack of twrp 3 support.And I have no chance to install twrp 3 beause mine is PlusM model.Only have twrp 2.Anyway to install Linage os with oldway?Edited scripts but doesnt help.

I couldn't install 14.1 or 15.1 with twrp3.0 on plusf. I modified the the script etc but no dice. Only with the latest 3.2? then it worked.

kd3n

Dec 17, 2016
Hi folks, do you have notifications working when screen is off?
I'm having fun building for r7plus, but the notifications are so dim that I cannot see them.

Notifications are fine. Literally the only problem is stuttered sound when on low volume with headphones, and a slightly faster-than-normal battery drain.

Reactions: teemo

snaily trail

Aug 15, 2016
Latest build has made the phone very slow and non responsive when the screen goes to sleep. Anyone else having these issues?

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Latest build has made the phone very slow and non responsive when the screen goes to sleep. Anyone else having these issues?
Update: downgrading to previous version didn't help. I'll do a clean install later and see if that fixes things

snaily trail

Aug 15, 2016

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Update: downgrading to previous version didn't help. I'll do a clean install later and see if that fixes things

Update 2: clean install fixed everything, bar downloading photos from Google Photos, which for some reason didn't add the .jpg file extension. The clean install also fixed the slowing down from the previous couple of updates. Just letting others know if they come across similar issues. The clean install wasn't just a reset, but a complete wipe of data on the internal card, just to make sure.

Mulham82

Sep 13, 2010
Guys .. I have flashed the latest build of LineageOS 15.1, and the Wifi is not working and there is too lag.

Note, I have flashed the ROM as clean flash!

Thanks.

snaily trail

Aug 15, 2016
Guys .. I have flashed the latest build of LineageOS 15.1, and the Wifi is not working and there is too lag.

Note, I have flashed the ROM as clean flash!

Thanks.
Try doing a factory reset and format the data drive. Make sure you then add the flash files to the root while you are still in recovery and reinstall them. That worked for me.

Mulham82

Sep 13, 2010
Try doing a factory reset and format the data drive. Make sure you then add the flash files to the root while you are still in recovery and reinstall them. That worked for me.

Thanks bro. The issue has been fixed after flashing the latest build of 20180828 because the previous one has those issues lag and no Wifi connection.

Thanks.

bo55hog

Oct 31, 2013
Hi been a while.
I'm on build 14.1 20180616

And want to update,

From following discussion, I need to do a dirty flash to the latest build then when it loads do a clean flash/install.

Just checking if this is right.

As its been a while should I do a full backup of all apps even if they are on SD card not internal memory.

-pixelfreak-

Aug 1, 2010
Glashütten
re

cant`t install on my r7plus

Updater process endet with ERROR:7 Error installin zip file ......

Attachments

• Screenshot_1972-12-30-00-02-16.png
    Screenshot_1972-12-30-00-02-16.png
    186.1 KB · Views: 75

curveb

Sep 12, 2018
I can't seem to make the Wifi work in 15.1. I tried every update and all of them has broken WIFI and Mobile Hotspot. My phone has no Mac Address. But seems to work fine in 14.1

I tried what was posted here as dirty flashing, from 14.1 to 15.1. It didn't fix it. I installed micro, nano and pico package, but to no avail. Losing hope to use 15.1

My phone is r7 plus f.

Can someone link me a mirror of another/latest/stable link for 14.1? Would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

snaily trail

Aug 15, 2016
I can't seem to make the Wifi work in 15.1. I tried every update and all of them has broken WIFI and Mobile Hotspot. My phone has no Mac Address. But seems to work fine in 14.1

I tried what was posted here as dirty flashing, from 14.1 to 15.1. It didn't fix it. I installed micro, nano and pico package, but to no avail. Losing hope to use 15.1

My phone is r7 plus f.

Can someone link me a mirror of another/latest/stable link for 14.1? Would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.
You need to do a clean install on a reset phone. Sometimes it helps of you do it twice. And clean the cache/dalvic each time you reinstall GAPPs, which must be done at the same time BEFORE YOU REBOOT. If that fails, it might be a hardware issue

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Have the same problem

Enviado desde mi R7plusf mediante Tapatalk
It's a known issue. Fix doesn't appear to be available yet. All you can do is wait and see.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Problem is I can't record video only can take picture..u guys can record.. Latest build 20180904
Known issue, fix not yet available, hold on, fix will come eventually

Reactions: fertraceur

Top Liked Posts