Paranoid ROM released for XZ1

Search This thread

N1ghtr08d

Feb 15, 2011
Dublin
Does anybody have a working GAPPS package for this ROM?
The ROM boots and works great, camera included, but i can't find a proper GAPPS package that works and i've tried both OpenGAPPS nano and micro (Nano completed the install but no "googlyness" showed up in the system, and micro put the phone into a bootloop), and also tried mindthegapps with a fail in install claiming that i had insufficient storage but OpenGAPPS never gave me that error and those packages are bigger than the mindthegapps....

snake218

Nov 1, 2012
Does anybody have a working GAPPS package for this ROM?
The ROM boots and works great, camera included, but i can't find a proper GAPPS package that works and i've tried both OpenGAPPS nano and micro (Nano completed the install but no "googlyness" showed up in the system, and micro put the phone into a bootloop), and also tried mindthegapps with a fail in install claiming that i had insufficient storage but OpenGAPPS never gave me that error and those packages are bigger than the mindthegapps....
Did you try opengapps mini?

xueyaotianxia

Aug 9, 2016
I have XZP, also had bootloops, flash the correct image and rom, tried gapps with mini and nano, did not work.

Top Liked Posts