[APP][4.1+] JINA App Drawer, App Organizer, Sidebar & Folders

Search This thread

Nirnic

Aug 2, 2017
Honor 8
OnePlus 8T
I have to check the code because it doesn't happen to me using nova, i'll do when I'll be back home.
Can you tell me an app that can't be launched by the shortcut please?

Inviato dal mio SM-G965F utilizzando Tapatalk

I could find the cause of the Nova issue! As I had changed my default launcher, I had put Nova out from the battery optimization whitelist, in order to prevent it to run on the background. Now I have returned to Nova, added it to the whitelist and Jina works properly creating shortcuts ? The issues on the rest of the launchers are still unchanged.

riowong

May 27, 2009
Close Folder After Launching An App is malfunctioned, which currently couldn't keep the folder opened after launching an app.

There are too many settings and is too hard to get back to the specific setting. I would suggest a setting name lookup field to let user jump to the setting section intelligently for reconfiguration.

bambapin

Aug 17, 2007
Roma
Close Folder After Launching An App is malfunctioned, which currently couldn't keep the folder opened after launching an app.

There are too many settings and is too hard to get back to the specific setting. I would suggest a setting name lookup field to let user jump to the setting section intelligently for reconfiguration.

Welcome!
Can you please check if the folders are not kept open both when you use the back button to close the app and when you use the home button? (see the video attached)

You're right on the settings, there are many and it is difficult to navigate. I've been trying to simplify them for a long time, the lookup field might be a good idea, I'll work on it.

Attachments

• keep_folder_open.gif
    keep_folder_open.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 128

bambapin

Aug 17, 2007
Roma
New v. 3.2.1 b1138
- batch disable apps (root required)
- night mode colors fix
- bugfixing

- shortcuts for additional entry points
- folders corner size
- handlers locked notification can be disabled
- custom fg color shade
- improved folders context menu
- new option to hide the status bar (drawer/sidebar/folders)
- new shortcuts to open the Drawer and the Sidebar in search mode
- improved folders frame management
- fixed folders label size portrait/landscape
- improved background images management (drawer/sidebar/folders)
- UI improvements
- improved chinese translation

--

★ improved performances
★ improved chinese translation
★ fixed folders zoom (drawer)
★ fixed folders foreground text color
★ UI and localization improvements
★ fixed drawer fc on android 4
★ simplified folders default templates
★ text color for app lists (everywhere)
★ tint color for favorites sidebar text & icons
★ new icons and labels zoom management
★ new single line labels option
★ spanish translation
★ russian translation
★ hotspots settings management completely rewritten: each hotspot can be configured independently (color / shape / size)
★ settings reorganized again
★ drawer look & feel section has now many more options
★ new options to tune the favorites topbar icons size and labels
★ new folders batch actions management
★ added option to blacklist an app from the drawer/folders context menu
★ new option to hide the app icons (drawer)
★ fixed letterbar always on in fullscreen mode
★ all icons lists are now sorted alphabetically
★ long press on the search button now works also in folders view (drawer)
★ new option to hide the app icons (sidebar)
★ new first run tutorial
★ long press on the search button (sidebar and drawer) now hides both the bottom and the top toolbar
★ swipe over the bottom bar area to temporarily hide/restore both toolbars
★ drawer favorites header: added app labels and increased icons dimension
★ new hotspot to activate the drawer everywhere swiping up from the bottom
★ settings are now grouped into 3 levels of detail, at the user's choice

JINA can be downloaded from XDA-Labs: JINA on XDA-Labs

─────────────────────────────────────────────
Greetings to all the translators: alphabetical order :)
alex, augustoces, bigchrizzieboy, erick, FilmZui7, four three, Gondlir, greektranslation, herve, hurkamurka, ianua, jianxiashao, KASaLEX, love02, mehdi, mohamed aliy, nit-transr, piotr, RainSlide, rasta.frankie, Sebastian, smartman, sven, wolfi2906, xam

bambapin

Aug 17, 2007
Roma
New v. 3.2.1 b1140
- improved icon packs support
- improved german translation
- bugfixing

- night mode colors fix
- folders corner size
- custom fg color shade
- UI improvements

--

★ improved performances
★ spanish translation
★ russian translation
★ hotspots settings management completely rewritten: each hotspot can be configured independently (color / shape / size)
★ new first run tutorial
★ long press on the search button (sidebar and drawer) now hides both the bottom and the top toolbar

JINA can be downloaded from XDA-Labs: JINA on XDA-Labs

alex, Angelika, augustoces, bigchrizzieboy, erick, FilmZui7, four three, Gondlir, greektranslation, herve, hurkamurka, ianua, jianxiashao, KASaLEX, love02, mehdi, mohamed aliy, nit-transr, piotr, RainSlide, rasta.frankie, Sebastian, smartman, sven, wolfi2906, xam

observingman

Mar 24, 2013
Disable Jina's logo on the lower right side of created shortcuts

Hi,

Thanks for this app, I really like it. Distinguishes itself from others...

But I've some questions:

- Everytime I create a new shortcut trough the three dots option+'create shortcut', a little image of the jina's logo is appended in every bottom right side of the shortcut. How can I disable it ?

- It is possible to personalize the context menu (accessed by long pressing the desired app) for the add shortcut to appear directly there ?

- why the 'more' (last option) for this menu does NOTHING ? (weird!)

Thx!

bambapin

Aug 17, 2007
Roma
Very sorry for the late reply but i missed your post :eek:

The little image is added by android on 8+, the only way to avoid it is to create the shortcuts directly from the launcher.
I can add an option to move the "create shortcut" command directly on the context menu (but it will not solve the little image problem)

The "more" option on the context menu should start a multi selection showing a toolbar with several commands (included the create shortcut). Don't you see the toolbar when you press more?

Again, sorry for the delay

Hi,

Thanks for this app, I really like it. Distinguishes itself from others...

But I've some questions:

- Everytime I create a new shortcut trough the three dots option+'create shortcut', a little image of the jina's logo is appended in every bottom right side of the shortcut. How can I disable it ?

- It is possible to personalize the context menu (accessed by long pressing the desired app) for the add shortcut to appear directly there ?

- why the 'more' (last option) for this menu does NOTHING ? (weird!)

Thx!

Reactions: observingman

observingman

Mar 24, 2013
Options

Very sorry for the late reply but i missed your post :eek:

The little image is added by android on 8+, the only way to avoid it is to create the shortcuts directly from the launcher.
I can add an option to move the "create shortcut" command directly on the context menu (but it will not solve the little image problem)

The "more" option on the context menu should start a multi selection showing a toolbar with several commands (included the create shortcut). Don't you see the toolbar when you press more?

Again, sorry for the delay

Hello,

Thanks again for your help. I understand now the 'little image' problem. It does not matter as long as I can xhange the image from the launcher after it is created.

Also, I haven't noticed the toolbar appearing when the 'more' option was pressed; I see it now ?

Great job, thanks !

bambapin

Aug 17, 2007
Roma
New v. 3.3.0 b1151
★ optional favorites bar to the bottom
★ improved android 9 support
★ bugfixing

--
- night mode colors fix
- folders corner size
- custom fg color shade
- UI improvements
★ improved performances
★ spanish translation
★ russian translation
★ new first run tutorial

JINA can be downloaded from XDA-Labs: get JINA on XDA-Labs

alex, Angelika, asmonia, augustoces, bigchrizzieboy, erick, FilmZui7, four three, Gondlir, greektranslation, herve, hurkamurka, ianua, lnribeiro, jianxiashao, KASaLEX, love02, mainhill, mehdi, mohamed aliy, nit-transr, piotr, Puspo, RainSlide, rasta.frankie, Ravlissimo, Sal101282, Sebastian, smartman, Susann, sven, wolfi2906, xam

Attachments

• Screenshot_1540134759.jpg
    Screenshot_1540134759.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

bambapin

Aug 17, 2007
Roma
Need some help because i can't reproduce the problem on my devices.
I have to go for trial and error, can you try this build please?

This update keeps force closing about 10 seconds after launching.

Using Huawei Mate 10 Pro, Android 8.0

Added screen recording of the issue.

Thanks

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bambapin

Aug 17, 2007
Roma
Last edited:

bambapin

Aug 17, 2007
Roma
Don't know... i'm already receiving your crash reports through Google but they are not useful :(

Try this version please and check if, before the crash, the app is able to show (also for a moment) a J in the notification area.

Edit: A question, i see in the adb log that the error occurred for example at 11:48:54 and then at 11:49:07 and then at 11:49:49.
Did you try 3 times to restart manually the app or it was only a single manual launch?

No luck with this one either.

Is there something I can do to try and capture the crash details /log?

Does this help?

See attachment.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1540212856.png
    Screenshot_1540212856.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

kam333

Don't know... i'm already receiving your crash reports through Google but they are not useful :(

Try this version please and check if, before the crash, the app is able to show (also for a moment) a J in the notification area.

Edit: A question, i see in the adb log that the error occurred for example at 11:48:54 and then at 11:49:07 and then at 11:49:49.
Did you try 3 times to restart manually the app or it was only a single manual launch?
Hi,

Thanks for your efforts, no luck with this one.

I remember manually trying to start JINA twice but sometimes it seems like the app is trying to restart as I can see a very quick (less than a second) dialogue box flash on screen shortly after the crash

Yes I do see the J notification before & after the crash.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Folders are containers, tags are attributes
    So from a fresh install JINA Looks like it scans all my apps and creates TAGs based no Google Play App Category.
    It also seems to create a Folder that matches TAG and puts app in that folder. The TAGs have option to convert to a "Live Folder" Not sure what that is or why I would do that. So I have Tag called Card with Solitaire & Euchre in both the TAG and Folder. If I long click TAG and click convert to Live Folder it says Folder Already exists. So the Folder Named Card it created must be a live Folder? In the Folder view is there a way to tell if a folder is a live folder?

I think what I'm looking for is about a dozen tags and matching folders were I tag apps like Solitaire as Games not Card. If an app has 2 TAGs will it show up in both Folders? Does Every TAG I create automatically create a folder with the same name? When I create a TAG I have a checkbox "Convert to live folder" OK I see that checking that creates a Folder and unchecked just TAG no folder. How would I use a TAG with no folder? Looks like deleting TAG doesn't delete folder that has to be done manually.
    Is there a way I can create a TAG of Folder that gets attached to newly installed apps so I can find them and assign a TAG I wany? Or tell JINA not to tag new apps so I can find them to tag?
    Folders are containers, tags are attributes of apps (an app can have n tags).

Tags allow you to filter apps from a flat structure, Folders allow you to create a hierarchical organization.

A Manual Folder is a container whose content is completely decided by the user without any automation (you can add apps, shortcuts or other folders).

A Live Folder is a folder whose content is automatically updated by JINA based on a specific rule: for example, a Live Folder built from a tag will automatically add to the folder all apps that have that tag or that will be tagged in the future with that tag.

By default JINA assigns to apps a tag corresponding to the Playstore category but there is an option to tell JINA not to automatically tag new installed apps: in this case you can find untagged apps in the Live Folder "Without tags".

I didn't understand the Solitaire example, can you make an example diagram with 3 or 4 apps, highlighting the tags that JINA assigns automatically, the tags you would like to assign yourself and the structure of the Folders you would like to have?
    If Live Folders Use Google Play Categories to Auto Sort apps into folders. Does JINA use the Folder Name to Sort or does the folder have an attribute like a tag to sort? I'd like to take the Health & Fitness Folder and add a "Medical" Attribute to it son JINA will put both apps with Health & Fitness Categories and Medical Categories. Is this Possible?
    Live Folders use tags: please note that tags are attributes of apps, not folders: as I already mentioned in a previous post, folders are containers.
    When you create a Live Folder based on tags, you are creating a rule that instructs the folder to add the apps with that particular tag (only one).

If I understand correctly, you have defined your own personal tag called Medical, you have tagged some apps with this tag, and you want to create a Live Folder that contains all of them: this is obviously possible, but by doing so, you are not taking advantage of the automation that automatically categorizes apps (already installed or to be installed) by assigning tags based on the Play Store category.

To leverage automation, even partially, it's better to utilize the option to nest folders: you need to create a folder named "Medical" and add, within this folder, the existing Live Folder "Health & Fitness" and potentially other Live Folders you want to keep grouped together.
    This way, you preserve at least some degree of automation.
    When you create a Live Folder based on tags, you are creating a rule that instructs the folder to add the apps with that particular tag (only one).

Thanks, I understand now that if I create a Live Folder (Container) called "Health & Fitness" it also creates a rule that takes any that puts any app with the Google Play TAG Health & Fitness and puts it in that Live Folder (Container). The Rule can have (only one) TAG. The work around is to create a Live Folder Inside "Health & Fitness" called "Medical" then any app with TAG Medical will be in a nested folder "Medical" Inside "Health & Fitness"

Seems a little messy to me. I'd like to keep my home folder to fewer containers than what JINA would create based on Googles TAGS. Since I can't control how Google TAGs apps with It would be able to control JINA Live Folder Rules like Outlook Rules. Then I can create a folder structure in Home that's maybe 15 Live Folders with categories that make sense to me. Then If I'm adding a google app that has a Medical TAG I can add "Medical" to the Health & Fitness Container to Include Medical and not create a new folder.

Just My Personal Preference, not sure if others would agree.
    Actually, if you want to create your own folder structure completely independent from the categories on the Play Store, and if you don't use tags in the drawer, you don't even need to use Live Folders or Tags. You can manually create 15 folders and add apps according to your preferences. Nested Live Folders are only necessary if you want to maintain partial automation.

In your example, you say you would like to add "Medical" to the "Health & Fitness" container. Using nested folders accomplishes exactly this while still allowing you to keep the Nested Folders' apps grouped. If you don't want to see the grouping and prefer to have all the apps together at the same level, you simply need to use the icon at the bottom left in the bottom bar of the folder to flatten the structure:

banner_1024x500_XDA.png

App Drawer replacement, Sidebar, App Organizer, Folders and much much more. A must have for advanced users

app_icon_TEST14.png
    JINA: App Drawer, App Organizer, Sidebar & Folders

full_sidebar.png

fav_sidebar.png

folders.png

drawer_details.png

drawer_icons.png

tab7_land_folders.png

hotspots.png

market_qrcode.png

App Drawer, Sidebar, App Organizer, Folder Organizer: All In One!.

JINA is an App Drawer Replacement and an App Organizer bundled with a Sidebar always accessibile by a simple swipe on the screen.

Some features:

sort apps by size, manually, by usage, name, install date, update date, last event
    ★ quick launch sidebar, resizable and always accessible for multitasking
    ★ fully customizable app drawer replacement
    ★ customizable home screen icon
    ★ automatic app organizer
    personal tags and market categories based app organizer
    ★ dynamic desktop folders and nested sub folders
    ★ playstore listing abstracts
    ★ blazing fast finder with T9 search option
    random game picker: when you feel bored
    ★ system apps uninstaller for rooted devices
    ★ app list exporter
    ★ .... much more just try it

Additional features:
    • Dynamic desktop folders for automatic categories
    • User defined Tags: 1 app can have multiple tags (m:n relationship)
    • Drag and drop for category mapping
    • Desktop Sidebar resizable and zoomable :cyclops:
    • Sidebar content customizable (from the icon only to full information)
    • App list Excel export
    • Apps prices and origin editable
    • Installation chart
    • Uninstalls tracking
    • Root uninstall system apps
    • Favourite apps
    • Customizable app icons
    • 4 themes
    • Automatic switch to dark theme during the night
    • Lollipop app stats

Latest builds and changelogs are available on XDA-Labs

Have a look at the FAQ section on post #5

The main purpose of this thread is to collect feedbacks on the new UI and suggestions for more features: togheter we can improve JINA.

Previous beta changelog

• New internal cache management (drawer/sidebar)
    • Settings related to the new cache management are reset to their default values (drawer/sidebar)
    • New option to disable sidebar search button: swipe up from bottom to enter search mode (sidebar)
    • App stats are now applied asynchronously when ordering by usage (drawer/sidebar)
    • Added pull to refresh gesture for sidebar and drawer (drawer/sidebar)
    • Dial menu on shortcuts: it is now possibile to move shortcuts between folders (folders)
    • Fixed hidden attribute not preserved on not launchable apps refresh (general)
    • New optional horizontal letterbar when sorting by name (drawer)
    • Keyboard shown automatically if "start in search mode" is set (sidebar)
    • Fixed Sidebar 2nd row cut on huge fonts system settings (sidebar)
    • Fixed wrong behavior on device orientation changes (sidebar, drawer)
    • New optional wide sidebar activation hotspot, useful for samsung edges devices (sidebar)
    • Tags filtering problems fixed (sidebar)
    • Multiple opened nested folder can be close tapping on the desktop (folders)
    • Single tap on the app counter circle to show the sort-by menu (folders)
    • Performance and stability improvement (general)
    • New option to disable sidebar opening animation: default disabled on pre-lollipop (sidebar)
    • New sortby bottom-sheet: long press tags filter (sidebar)
    • Sortby icons (general)
    • Fixed app stats screen (drawer)
    • New dynamic folder for untagged apps (folders)
    • Added new menu entry for nested folders (folders)
    • Reduced apk size (general)
    • Stability improvement (general)
      Workaround for the "Screen overlay detected" message when accessing permission (Samsung and Nexus security updates).
    • New option in the Sidebar Notification to quick toggle on off the handler and bypass the "Screen overlay detected" message while granting permissions (sidebar)
    • Sidebar handler is automatic disabled (and re-enabled) when is Jina who asks for their permissions (general)
    • Fixed Tags manual sorting ignored when adding tags to apps from app details (general)
    • New contextual menu with speed dial (sidebar, drawer, folders)
    • New option to choose Tags Management as default drawer view (drawer)
    • New option to clear previous search on each start (sidebar/drawer)
    • Fresh new sidebar menu (sidebar)
    • New error reporting system (general)
    • New option to launch sidebar from folders (folders)
    • Revisited first install tour (general)
    • New accessibility service as alternative method for Sidebar blacklist (sidebar)
    • Sidebar toolbar moved to bottom (sidebar)
    • Added option for smaller sidebar handler and activation hotspot (sidebar)
    • Added option to toggle the bottom bar by long pressing the Search icon (drawer/sidebar)
    • New Drawer Everywhere option (drawer)
    • Added new menu entry JINA Shortcuts (drawer) and the related shortcuts creation (i.e. new classic drawer icon)
    • Added shortcuts repository (drawer/folders)
    • Folders default colors inherited from the current theme (folders)
    • New live folders: favourite apps, most used, last used, and last played games (folders)
    • New Black Transparent theme (general)
    • New app icons loading strategy to reduce the fading effect on first load (drawer/sidebar/folders)
    • Added app size (approximate) information (general)
    • New order by options: last event and size (general)
    • improved app details layout
    • added ability to use any image as app/tag icon
    • added option to ignore some apps when sorting by usage (most/less/last)
    • added apps usage time info (app detail and apps statistics)
    • most used sort criteria is now based on the apps usage time (due to android api changes, launch count is unreliable on most phones)
    • cosmetic change to the sidebar tags picker filter
    • new option to start the sidebar with the tags filter shown
    • fixed broken tags sorting
    • sidebar excluded from recents
    • fixed wrong colors on folders details
    • multi selection on batch tags assign mode (app drawer)
    • new icon
    • fixed dark theme
    • other minor bugfixing
    • totally new drawer menu
    • fixed transparent background on app details launched from folders
    • shortcut indicator resized on folder icon zoom
    • new UI
    • sidebar and drawer are now 2 different launcher entries
    • categories and tags are merged into "super" tags
    • market categories are now automatically mapped to a tag
    • tags linked to automatic categories can be manually renamed and/or unliked on app basis
    • tags can be manually sorted
    • tags batch actions (work in progress)
    • the game or app attribute is related only to the app and no more to the category/tag
    • desktop/home folders are totally resizable
    • folder items can be manually sorted
    • new backup/restore system (full data and icons backup on external storage to survive to uninstallations)
    • some user preference added (just have a look)
    • sidebar activation feedback (very very work in progress)
    • fixed crash when folders/subfolders are not opened directly from launcher
    • fixed double entries on uninstall/reinstall
    • improved app list refresh function
    • maybe something else but i don't remember :D

Old releases

v.1.2.7ga
    • Sidebar persistent notification icon
    • Fixed sidebar activation problems on android 6
    • Increased max zoom drawer icon view
    • Fixed FC on unescaped search strings
    • Fixed missed Sidebar activation after apps launch
    • Start sidebar in search mode
    • Sidebar T9 height adjustable
    • Removed unneeded read_phone_state permission
    • Tag colors code
    • New desktop shortcuts to directly launch the Sidebar (filtered or not)
    • System shortcuts can be added to folders (experimental)
    v. 1.2.5p02
    • Fixed sidebar everywhere on android 6.0
    • Added option to rebuild icon cache
    • Sidebar swipe to uninstall is now optional
    • Sidebar everywhere hotspot position changed and tuned activation detection
    • Tags list sort by name option
    • Uninstalled apps icon are now saved
    • App details: export app icon
    • App details: clipboard copy app store url
    • Fixed long press on clear filter behaviour
    • T9 search visual feedback
    • General stability improvement

v. 1.2.4
    • Fixed old folder opened sometimes instead of the right one
    • Option to position the Sidebar everywhere handler (up/center/bottom)
    • Option to disable the row alignment during scroll (to improve scrolling smoothness default value is true now)
    • Category and Tags filter screen "pin" status saved
    • Long press on app icon to launch the app from the app details screen
    • Sidebar everywhere startup at boot settings retained after app updates
    • Cookies disclaimer one time message (mandatory to be compliant with the EU law)

v. 1.2.3p1
    • Added Sidebar Everywhere apps whitelist
    • Option to automatically build category icons using the app icons
    • Folders automatic zoom option
    • App rename option added
    • Fixed wrong tags picker icons
    • Tags and Categories directly accessible from the Sidebar menu
    • Jina accessible from desktop folders
    • Apks Export option added (root required)
    • Fixed scrolling behavior on focus lost
    • Workaround for missing icons after app restore

v. 1.2.2
    • Sidebar -> fullscreen switch button integrated in the quick launch strip
    • Sidebar tags and category filters are now shown outside the sidebar
    • Disabled long press on search button to access advanced filters (still accessible from the quick launch strip)
    • Folders refresh bug fixed

v. 1.2.0
    • New sidebar quick launch buttons
    • App details are now accessible from desktop folders
    • Category folders shortcut icon and label are now user customizable
    • It is now possible to remove a tag from multiple apps (from the tags browser function)
    • Bug fixing

v. 1.1.7h
    • Default categories icons changed
    • Improved "refresh installed app list" function
    • Tags included in back fileset

v. 1.1.7c
    • New look & feel for desktop folders
    • New look for the app Menu drawer
    • improved letterbar (second letter available to refine the search, just keep pressed a letter for more than 1 second to activate)
    • Fixed a bug on 4.0.x devices

v. 1.1.6g
    • Complete Tags support ui in the app detail screen
    • Colored Tags
    • Various bugs fixed

v. 1.1.0
    • User defined Tags: 1 app can have multiple tags (many to many relationship)
    Tags usage example.
    "google apps" -> gmail, chrome, maps..
    "messaging" -> gmail, exchange ....
    "favourites" -> gmail, JINA....

v. 1.0.10
    • Random game pick added to the sidebar
    • Change icons for All Games and All Apps category shortcuts
    • Improved French translation

v. 1.0.9
    • Random game pick

v. 1.0.8
    • Fixed 3 dot menu not showing in Category Browser view
    • Improved French translation

v. 1.0.7a
    • Android 5+ app stats usage
    • Recent app list included in sort by "last used" view also if launched outside Jina

v. 1.0.6f
    • System apps can be now uninstalled on rooted devices
    • Added option to start Sidebar Everywhere at boot
    • Sidebar Everywhere hotspot color customizable
    • Added french translation (greetings to Hervé)
    • Improved app icons loading strategy
    • Hidden filter is now reset when Jina is sent to background
    • Improved desktop folder position algorithm</change>
    • Improved Sidebar everywhere animation feedback</change>
    • Added function to check Google Play infos (if available) for apps with different origin
    • Added option to open the Sidebar from everywhere, by sliding the edge of the screen
    • Categories Folders can be freely moved on the screen (per folder settings)
    • Categories Folders can be created as general system shortcuts (Nova, Swapps etc.)
    • Categories Folders look and feel user customizable (per folder settings)
    • Added option to not ask confirmation before exit fullscreen

v. 4.0 beta 5
    Older betas
    • Backup/Restore JINA db
    • Fixed app version not updated

v. 4.0 beta 4
    • Added Export/Import to Excel (csv) JINA db
    • It is now possible to create and contextually assign a category to a list of selected apps
    • Fixed bug on origin change from app details

v. 4.0 beta 3
    • Icon view (full screen) resizable by pinch zoom
    • Some graphics improvement

v. 4.0 beta 1
    • Genders desktop folders (All games, All apps)
    • Optionally include whitespaces and punctuation in T9 searches
    • App name can be hidden in Sidebar
    • First usage hints added

v. 4.0 alpha18
    • Sidebar advanced filters added (long press search button)
    • Removed vibration on max zoom reached

v. 4.0 alpha17.
    • Sidebar and sidebar content resizable by a joystick like handler
    • Sidebar app details customizable (Sidebar settings menu)
    • Sidebar search section moved under the app list
    • Change icon regression bug fixed

v. 4.0 alpha16.
    • New T9 design and functions, with numbers and whitespace. Sorry DB must reset on first launch
    • Fixed missing Phone app on samsung phones
    • Added app version info in apps list
    • Changed space with 1 on top of the letterbar
    • Added icon as indicator for night mode
    • Some app list loading optimization after launch/details
    • Fixed scrolling position on multiselection (tablet layout)
    • Desktop folders are not moveable yet...

v. 4.0 alpha14.
    • Desktop folders container resizable (pinch zoom) requires 4.1+
    • Yes i know, next release they will be also moveable :)
    • Fixed sorting bug
    • Fixed some themes bug
    v. 4.0 alpha13.
    • Fixed automatic dark theme switch
    • Zoomable sidebar
    • Added pricing info to the app list
    • Added indicator current sort by criteria
    • Option to hide categories from the app list
    • Various bugs fixed

v. 4.0 alpha12.
    • Added a new sidebar desktop view (still incomplete but it useful as proof of concept)
    • Added swipe to uninstall from the new sidebar
    • Closing app details doesn't reload app list anymore
    • 3 dot app menu more moved to the left
    • Bug fixed: category change in app detail

v. 4.0 alpha11
    • App details popup mode for tablet/landscape layout
    • Much bigger touchable area for 3 dot app menu more
    v. 4.0 alpha10
    • Bug fixed: letter bar disappearing
    • Bug fixed: white icons background
    • Added multi selection option to reset app icons
    v. 4.0 alpha9
    • Improved more letter bar
    • Desktop folder grid is resizable, per single folder (icons x row)
    v. 4.0 alpha8
    • Improved letter bar
    • Added option to move search button on the bottom toolbar
    • Automatic dark theme switching during the night period
    • Info button now is hidden in multiselection if items selected are 0 or more than 1
    • Experimental: Jina is now hidden from the recent apps list
    • Bug fixed: keyboard not hidden on exit from the main list view
    • Bug fixed: list position reset on exiting detail view in multiselection mode
    • Bug fixed: games category not assignable from multiselection
    • Bug fixed: unable to change back to app gender if game gender is selected

v. 4.0 alpha7
    bugfix
    v. 4.0 alpha6
    • Incremental, non destructive, db refresh function (from Settings menu)
    • It is now possible to manually add an app to JINA db (from Settings menu)
    • Sort by name in Find Apps is now case insensitive
    • Improved alphabet indexer usability in App List
    • List position after view details is now mantained
    • User feedback on how many apps are currently selected in multi selection mode
    • Manually assign app origin in multi selection mode
    • White theme added
    • Source filter logic changed: now a selection on a source means "show only that source"
    • Some bug fixed (i.e. crash on remove unistalled apps from list)

v. 4.0 alpha5
    • Added Dynamic Desktop Folders for categories
    • Better App Detail management on tablet layout

View attachment 3121859

v. 4.0 alpha4
    • Added option to force order by most used in search mode

v. 4.0 alpha3
    • UI totally revisited
    • Multiple views for apps (icons, details)
    • Batch actions on apps (multi selection)
    • Folder view (browse apps for categories)
    • Drag and drop to map categories
    • Dark theme
    • Customizable icons (apps and categories)
    • Icon packs integration

Screenshots attached
    New features requests

• Desktop folders for categories (developer)
    • Clean white theme (umetnic)
    • Auto switch selected themes according to time for starters. So I could use dark in the evening while tinkering with phone prior to sleep…. But white etc. during the day…. (umetnic)
    • Incremental refresh db function to add new apps (i.e. restored with titanium backup) without loose previous data (hervé)
    • Manually add an app to JINA db (hervé)
    • toggle search icon on/off (off should put it in the footer bar) (umetnic, daniello8)
    • toggle the footer bar on/off (daniello8)
    • toggle labels on/off (daniello8)
    • in the letter bar you can long press a letter and then you get a fly out to select the second letter (daniello8)
    • hide Jina in the system's task manager (daniello8)
    • in grid view it would be cool to be able to scale the icons .. eg. 5x5 etc. (daniello8)
    • Introduce a sort of sidebar quicklaunch view, popup style, similar to previous JINA main view(hervé)
    • App detail popup mode (tablet layout)(hervé)
    • save list position between different session (in sort by name mode) (daniello8)
    • add app size info (umetnic)
    • sidebar for categories(hervé)
    • recent used apps folder (vault1965)
    • Provide the ability to group shortcuts as well as applications (ewillner)
    • Provide the ability to assign an application to more than one group (ewillner)
    • Provide the ability to add a launcher shortcut to a group. (ewillner)
    • Instead of automatically categorizing applications on initialization, provide that as an option. (ewillner)
    • default categories icons as stacked-preview(andrew)
    • automatically hide empty categories(andrew)
    New alpha v. 3.0 b656
    A beta is coming soon :fingers-crossed:
    • internal changes for future plugins integration (general)
    • bugfixing (general)