[GUIDE] Play PUBG MOBILE LITE on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime!

Is it working?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

itexpert.120

Mar 22, 2018
itexpert120.vercel.app
Hey, I am @itexpert.120 and this is my first guide on XDA, so apart from my English mistakes my guide is fully working.

Hello guys, I have been searching ways to play PUBG on our Grand Prime and I have finally found it and I am willing to share this method with you! I hope that your game will work and you will get those Chicken Dinners.

url]

HOW TO PLAY PUBG ON GRAND PRIME

1. First step is to download the game from this website : https://pubg-mobile-lite.en.uptodown.com/android
2. Install the game and obb.
3. If your game is not working and giving the Server Busy or Not Responding error, download this app : Metro VPN from Play store
4. After installing the VPN, open it and select the Brazilian Location.
5. Select Connect.
6. Now go to setting and open the applications tab.
7. Select PUBG and clear Data.
8. Your Game should be working fine now.

The normal FPS i get are 18-35, and these are alot for our grand prime. I am currently running ViperOS and my baseband is G530HXXU2BPB2
Here are my Chicken Dinners!
Screenshot_20180922_154404.png
Screenshot_20180922_160129.png

If you face any issues tell me, and if it works hit the Thanks button instead of saying it.:)

Last edited:

Patsta

Sep 30, 2018
Black font

So Im having this weird problem with the game where all I get on the screen is a black font and the buttons which are repair, language and help and I see a few explosions and thats all.I did all the steps mentioned, I did turn on VPN and still doesnt help.Any solutions?

Last edited:

itexpert.120

Mar 22, 2018
itexpert120.vercel.app
So Im having this weird problem with the game where all I get on the screen is a black font and the buttons which are repair, language and help and I see a few explosions and thats all.I did all the steps mentioned, I did turn on VPN and still doesnt help.Any solutions?
Hmmm... It seems very weird. Which ROM are you using? And did you tried reinstalling the game?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey, I am @itexpert.120 and this is my first guide on XDA, so apart from my English mistakes my guide is fully working.

Hello guys, I have been searching ways to play PUBG on our Grand Prime and I have finally found it and I am willing to share this method with you! I hope that your game will work and you will get those Chicken Dinners.

url]

HOW TO PLAY PUBG ON GRAND PRIME

1. First step is to download the game from this website : https://pubg-mobile-lite.en.uptodown.com/android
    2. Install the game and obb.
    3. If your game is not working and giving the Server Busy or Not Responding error, download this app : Metro VPN from Play store
    4. After installing the VPN, open it and select the Brazilian Location.
    5. Select Connect.
    6. Now go to setting and open the applications tab.
    7. Select PUBG and clear Data.
    8. Your Game should be working fine now.

The normal FPS i get are 18-35, and these are alot for our grand prime. I am currently running ViperOS and my baseband is G530HXXU2BPB2
    Here are my Chicken Dinners!
    Screenshot_20180922_154404.png
    Screenshot_20180922_160129.png

If you face any issues tell me, and if it works hit the Thanks button instead of saying it.:)
    i cant install it on rr rom and if i put it in system and try to open it, it crashes

I don't know, it works in Dot OS 2.3.1
    It works in Viper OS
    It works in Xenon HD

try these
    sorry but which one of these has the best performance
    They all had the same performance
    I have downloaded xapk file but it shows"no app can perform this action" when I click on it ?
    Bro rename the file as .zip (if you can't rename it via your default file manager, go for the 'es file explorer') . Then download the 'rar' app from the play store and extract the files. Then copy those obb files( named com.tencent.ig) and paste in Internal>Android>obb. Then install the application that is extracted. Apply VPN and go for the chicken dinner.;)