Who Has Pre-Ordered?

Search This thread

TehKing

Apr 17, 2009
Twin Cities, MN
www.manontime.com
Submitted my order via Google for an unlocked 3 XL 128GB in Not Pink. I'm pretty excited. Who else has taken the plunge, and what did you order?

Attachments

• order.jpg
    order.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 641

marcrandom

Nov 9, 2011
Yes, regular 3 (not XL) in black 64GB. Upgrading from a Pixel XL, which has pretty much the same size screen.

fitchpuckman

May 10, 2012
Pixel 3 in white, 64gb. Coming from a 2 in Black. Looking forward to the wireless charging, update camera (I use it extensively), subtly larger screen WITHOUT getting a bigger phone (!). I'll be honest, as much as I've longer all the Google phones over the years, this was the hardest one to pull the trigger on, especially as a pre-order. $799 is too much for this phone, but I'll justify with the $300 trade-in for my 2. I'm pretty disappointed that the significantly higher price for the non-XL didn't come with a bump in default storage. At scale, it couldn't possibly cost them for than a few cents per unit to double the storage. I get it though, since all phone manufacturers have been screwing consumers on this regard for years. Ah well, sucks to be a sucker for new tech...

Est October 22nd-23rd ship date. The last two years ,it's arrived next day, via FedEx, for me in the Chicagoland region.

Reactions: fkloznica

AntLyoN2053

Oct 15, 2009
San Diego
Pixel 3 64 white. Gave my nephew my 2xl, dont like big phones. I was using the essential until the update the locked it and then I bricked it. Been using the Nokia 6.1 and its been pretty painful using that phone.

dowlf

Nov 30, 2014
Pixel 3 black 128, I had a Pixel XL 2, but lost it, so I've been using a Pixel XL lately. I also preordered a black camo dbrand skin for it.

pclewis

Nov 23, 2010
Pixel 3

I traded in the Pixel XL that was a backup to my Pixel 2. I will now use that as the backup. Figure the $130 + $50 tradeup was as good as I was going to get. I use Fi, so gaining the Band 71 on TMobile.

finger11

May 16, 2011
san diego
Pre-ordered a Pixel 3 128GB in Black as an upgrade to my barely functioning HTC 10 I've had for 2.5 years. F5'ing like mad during the event waiting for the sale to come online

Reactions: jughead17

wyelkins

Jul 22, 2013
Clyo, GA
Google Pixel 3
Google Pixel 4a
Regular Pixel 3 unlocked. Black 64GB. Might trade my OG Pixel XL and keep my 2XL as a back up. Got approved for credit which surprised me since I am not working. Don't know why I did it. Normally an XL guy but couldn't take that notch. Supposed to arrive by EOM. Ordered a stand also. That supposed to arrive a week later

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

sphinx780

Dec 19, 2007
St. Paul, MN
Pixel white 128gb - Moving on from my HTC 10. It's been a great phone but I really wanted to step up my camera at this point and with the pre-order discount, it made it a no-brainer to move over to Google Fi from Tmo for my wife and I.

stevexyz0

Nov 19, 2014
San Carlos, CA
Pixel 3 in White, 128GB. Coming from a black 2XL. If not for the blue shift on the 2XL screen I might keep it and sit this round out.

As to 3 vs. 3XL, I'm not a fan of the notch on the 3XL, and anyway I'm ready for a slightly smaller phone and I feel like the 3 strikes a good balance of screen size to phone size (unlike the 2 which had the chins).

mikepopo99

Mar 25, 2010
OnePlus 8 Pro
Pixel 3 Pre order

So I got the pixel 3 xl. Still debating if i should keep it. IDK what do you guys think the rooting situation would be on it?Also got the Pixel stand worth it? Amazon has some stands for $20 also 10W. What do you guys think?

dowlf

Nov 30, 2014
So I got the pixel 3 xl. Still debating if i should keep it. IDK what do you guys think the rooting situation would be on it?Also got the Pixel stand worth it? Amazon has some stands for $20 also 10W. What do you guys think?

The stand is definitely not worth it, my $20 wireless charger will suit me just fine.

OkayGK

Jun 8, 2013
TORONTO
Going with Black Pixel. 64gb. Love to have more storage but its not like Sammy to expend. Not going to pay extra for extra.
I love XL and dont mind the notch but im trying to move away from the larger phones. I use my S8+ a lot with one hand and its not fun. To the point where i realize i struggle with my little hands.
Cant pre order as i still want to play with both and make my final decision on which one to go. I wish small one had a notch or smaller bezels on top then it be no brainier.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yesterday I was superclose to pull the trigger and book the XL but I am still undecided. I am really afraid that the XL is gonna be too big, better to be handled with two hands and tricky to keep in the pocket (which is something I usually do). I do not hate the notch but I would use something like nacho notch or the dev option to "hide" it so it woud be a 6" screen in a big form factor...
    The Pixel 3 "regular" is nice but coming from a Galaxy S8 bothers me the fact that the screen is smaller and with lower resolution. The Pixel 3 not XL screen is even smaller than iPhone X...
    The S8 is not bad at tall, maybe is the best phone I had, but I like the pixel design and I really care about the OS updates and Pixel functions.
    Guys talk to me! Any comment or suggestion?

Go for Pixel 3.

P3 is also my next phone. I have grown tired of huge phones that are now reaching 200+gram category as a norm. Word "Mobile" is getting kind of unfitting.

I am always going for the phone with the best camera. I skipped pixels 2/2xl because both of them had major issues + they were simply awful in the bezel department (even xl 2 looked funny in them huge up down side bezels).
    My current phone is Xs max. Previously I had s9+ for a very short time and before that I had iphone X which I considered to be the best phone ever in terms of its size and performance - not too small, not too large with very capable camera.
    Cant wait for pixel 3 to arrive - finally a lightweight small size phone with decent design and with one of the best cameras in business.
    Pixel 3 in white, 64gb. Coming from a 2 in Black. Looking forward to the wireless charging, update camera (I use it extensively), subtly larger screen WITHOUT getting a bigger phone (!). I'll be honest, as much as I've longer all the Google phones over the years, this was the hardest one to pull the trigger on, especially as a pre-order. $799 is too much for this phone, but I'll justify with the $300 trade-in for my 2. I'm pretty disappointed that the significantly higher price for the non-XL didn't come with a bump in default storage. At scale, it couldn't possibly cost them for than a few cents per unit to double the storage. I get it though, since all phone manufacturers have been screwing consumers on this regard for years. Ah well, sucks to be a sucker for new tech...

Est October 22nd-23rd ship date. The last two years ,it's arrived next day, via FedEx, for me in the Chicagoland region.
    Pre-ordered a Pixel 3 128GB in Black as an upgrade to my barely functioning HTC 10 I've had for 2.5 years. F5'ing like mad during the event waiting for the sale to come online
    Anyone regret not ordering the XL now that we know the notch can be "turned off"?

Can cancel until the phone is shipped.

I'm sticking with the 3 black 64gb due 10/24-10/25
    Anyone regret not ordering the XL now that we know the notch can be "turned off"?

I pre-ordered Pixel 3 but I am not regretting because of notch but because of the screen tint. I haven't seen it in person but from the videos I can see Pixel 3 screen has a warmer tone whereas Pixel 3 XL is cooler and crispier. Check the attached image. Now I am worried and I might cancel my order. ?