[GCam] OnePlus 6 / 6T

Search This thread

yangboy

Apr 28, 2012
I'm using 5T I having problem using front camera to take selfie cause it blackout picture or those RGB color picture.

Any advice how to solve this matter.

I installed the latest version.

markdulce

Apr 11, 2015
I have the same problem, take the photos but it is still processing hdr but in the end you have to close the application and the photo is lost.

targix8

Oct 22, 2018
Hi guys, I have some issues when installing the 6.1 gcam, previous versions work fine, but this one, when I run apk install, suggest to update app instead of installing it like it was already installed, but it's not and in the end it says 'not installed', I tried to clean the previous apk with some software like SD MAID. Tried everything but can't resolve this issues. Can someone help me with this, really want to try new gcam. Thanks in advance.

amandeepsaini11

Jul 4, 2012
Chandigarh
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 10 Pro
Photos don't save on openbeta 5 oneplus 6, but it was working on openbeta 4.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181022-144958.jpg
    Screenshot_20181022-144958.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 1,827

HolyChickenGuy

Jul 30, 2017
www.instagram.com
OnePlus 7T Pro
Hi guys, I have some issues when installing the 6.1 gcam, previous versions work fine, but this one, when I run apk install, suggest to update app instead of installing it like it was already installed, but it's not and in the end it says 'not installed', I tried to clean the previous apk with some software like SD MAID. Tried everything but can't resolve this issues. Can someone help me with this, really want to try new gcam. Thanks in advance.
Delete the old version of the app, then install the new one

Yolodude25

Sep 6, 2018
Mississauga
Essential Phone
First of all, I am using a PH-1, but there isn't another thread to a ask this in. When I try to start the camera from lock, it's shoes me this.

I don't understand which permission to enable.

I hope I can get some help here.

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts