[ROM / 8.1] LineageOS 15.1 (Alpha) [ha3g]

Search This thread

etch_kayy

Sep 20, 2016
Karachi
It's not in beta, it's in alpha stage, alpha is a stage prior to beta, and NO you can't use it on phone RN... If you haven't read the thread, do not know what alpha is, and have questions about it, you can't use it... It's in testing stages right now, that too only by those who know what they're doing.

Reactions: JJEgan

Aashim

Jan 9, 2015
It's not in beta, it's in alpha stage, alpha is a stage prior to beta, and NO you can't use it on phone RN... If you haven't read the thread, do not know what alpha is, and have questions about it, you can't use it... It's in testing stages right now, that too only by those who know what they're doing.

Hi etch..... Is it really in testing..... I doubt that.... It looks like the project is abandoned...... This is just my view... I might be wrong.....

etch_kayy

Sep 20, 2016
Karachi
Hi etch..... Is it really in testing..... I doubt that.... It looks like the project is abandoned...... This is just my view... I might be wrong.....
Hi, I said it's in testing stages, I have no clue if anyone's working on it or not, alpha is a state of product where a company tests it internally, while beta is when company/Devs hands the product to a selected/open user base for testing... Devs here gave us an alpha version of it for testing. This is not intended for use whatsoever.

Reactions: Letzen

Aashim

Jan 9, 2015
Hi, I said it's in testing stages, I have no clue if anyone's working on it or not, alpha is a state of product where a company tests it internally, while beta is when company/Devs hands the product to a selected/open user base for testing... Devs here gave us an alpha version of it for testing. This is not intended for use whatsoever.

Yes until ril is not fixed the ROM is not usable. Hopefully the developer(s) will find a fix.....

Dahor 3six

Oct 22, 2014
Maracay
Lest go boys...

hello I would like to know if someone works in this rom, I would like to know advances since those of note 3 qualcomm take us advantages. Thank you

hola me gustaria saber si alguien trabaja en esta rom, me gustaria saber avances ya que los del note 3 qualcomm nos llevan ventajas. gracias ;)

ahrasis

Nov 6, 2016
Interesting to note that first post is updated on 2018-11-10. Hopefully, a beta is released soon. But I also noted in 7.1.2 thread that the developer is no longer using Samsung Exynos (ha3g) Note 3. So crossing fingers here and keep hoping...

Dinara°

Jan 8, 2017
moscow
Guys I hate to break it to you but chances are, this is it. There is no further development planned for this project, I know the developer and the odds are, nothing more coming.

Reactions: JJEgan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Problems.png

Not working
    • Radio Interface Layer
    • Cameras
    • Near Field Communication
    • Recorder
    • Screen sharing

Other Problems
    • Framebuffer
    • GPS (connected to RIL)
    may be more, please report to us

Notes
    Don't mess with the ramdisk (rooting). Apps crash.
    Don't flash Google Apps. It's unstable. Use Yalp Store if you need one.

Updates.png

Build 2: GPU optimisation, performance increase, kernel overhaul

Links.png

Build 2 - 25.06.2018
    Build 1 - 23.06.2018

Screenshots: https://ibb.co/album/cF2QBF

Credits.png

@Letzen / @EnesSastim - Co-built this with him!
    exynos5420 team

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 15.1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors
    Letzen, EnesSastim
    Source Code: https://github.com/exynos5420/

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Testing

Created 2018-06-23
    Last Updated 2018-11-10
    Update on the way.

• Better performance
    • GPU optimisation
    • Kernel change
    • Minor bugfixes
    Waiting for radio interface ....
    Hope you will resolve the issues soon
    We are working on the RIL situation, there is also an bug releated to enconding/decoding. Hence, the app crashes.

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

for root download it from lineage os downlod additional

PLEASE don't root using magisk/su or anything else for that matter. Altering with the boot.img in these alpha builds will just make everything worse.
    Finally, after years of waiting we have los 15.1!
    Hey guys, when installing i get this error,
    Updater process ended with ERROR: 7
    Error installing zip file '/external_sd/Android/
    lineage-15.1-20180625 UNOFFICIAL-ha3g.zip
    What should I do?

Use the latest TWRP (3.2.1-0).