Securly for Chromebook bypass?

Search This thread

XpRt Eclipzz

Oct 9, 2018
I know a working bypass for Chromebooks

Alright, this works by overloading the extension. First you need to copy the blocked website to your clipboard and go down to the bottom right of your screen and click on the right side of the taskbar and you should see a settings wheel, click it and scroll down untill you see "Show home button" and enable it then paste the blocked website under new tab page and you can close that menu then open chrome and go to the top right and you should see a house icon next to reload and when you hover over it it says "open home page" now all you need to do is rapidly click that button untill the website unblocks, it might take a minute but it works I exploited this to my school and everyone uses it. Best of luck l. Hack On!

AntiSecurly

Oct 9, 2018
Help with securly

Sounds like you're in a pickle. If you have task manager unblocked, it can be used to disable the securly extension for a few seconds, and you should be able to load your page. However, if you have access to the chrome web store, I recommend downloading an app called unblock everything. It adds another browser.

hlepjavb

Oct 17, 2018
Ok so if you use Ctrl escape or two-finger click on the tab bar (NOT ON A TAB) go to task manager and disable securely, Securely will only be disabled for a few seconds so you have about 2-4 seconds to do whatever you need (DO NOT TELL OTHER KIDS) (I told other kids and someone snitched SOMEONE WILL SNITCH OR GET CAUGHT WHEN YOU TELL YOUR FRIENDS!)

Satanael346

Oct 18, 2018
Need Help

can anyone help me extensions blocked, downloads blocked, background page inspect blocked, proxies blocked, task manager disabled and key commands don't work, but i can put a .EXE on to a usb run it anyone have a program that bypasses it? or has my school have all of its bases covered?:crying:

Last edited:

lil chickenz

Nov 29, 2017
can anyone help me extensions blocked, downloads blocked, background page inspect blocked, proxies blocked, task manager disabled and key commands don't work, but i can put a .EXE on to a usb run it anyone have a program that bypasses it? or has my school have all of its bases covered?:crying:

Did you try the way I posted earlier? Also a .exe wouldn't work on a Chromebook, just windows machines

rebelwilson565

Oct 26, 2018
they blocked it says"extensions is blocked
The person who set up this computer has chosen to block this site.
Try contacting the system admin.
ERR_BLOCKED_BY_ADMINISTRATOR"

jsammons24

Oct 27, 2018
get an app like big ideas math and click log in with clever select a school then sign in with google click create account,sign in instead learn more click apps inthe top right corner click google and everything but a few things is unblocked

lil chickenz

Nov 29, 2017
Yeah I tried it and got to the point where you could decide on the little sliders and it whenever I would hit continue it would say invalid input and wouldn't work and when go past that page

Which part? Post a screenshot or something if you can please :)

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

they blocked it says"extensions is blocked
The person who set up this computer has chosen to block this site.
Try contacting the system admin.
ERR_BLOCKED_BY_ADMINISTRATOR"
Yeah your administrator will usually whitelist extensions so you can only install a select few. You can find out which ones by going to chrome://policy and scrolling down to where it says ExtensionInstallWhitelist then click show value. You'll then be given a list of extension id's for different extensions. To find the extensions they're for, copy that whole line of stuff that clicking show value gives you. Then go to https://repl.it/@Polloz/Extension-finder and press run at the top of the screen. On the right where it says value paste, and press enter. It will then give you a list of links to all the unblocked extensions.
Something else you can try is going to chrome://extensions and enable developer mode in the top right corner. Tell me if it lets you do that and if so i'll explain further

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

i need help, most of the extensions are block and the task manager is blocked too.
Try [URL="https://xdaforums.com/hardware-hacking/chromebooks/how-to-disable-securely-extension-t3852635]this tutorial[/URL]

Reactions: galaxys

pineapple69

Oct 29, 2018
task manager

if you go into the task manager and end process on the extension it will give you a few seconds to get into the site before it reloads

\Howdy/

Oct 30, 2018
Little help!

This is on my Chromebook from school and I really wanna get on discord and I dunno how plus the other iframe things just show a white box.:confused:

lil chickenz

Nov 29, 2017
This is on my Chromebook from school and I really wanna get on discord and I dunno how plus the other iframe things just show a white box.:confused:
Some sites like discord set the x-frames option to same origin, which pretty much means you can only embed the web page into its own domain. Try this tutorial to disable securely and you should be able to access discord normally

Reactions: \Howdy/

24langn

Nov 8, 2018
Easy

All you have to do is ctrl+alt+t then type rollback... it may shut down but your good 8)

lil chickenz

Nov 29, 2017
All you have to do is ctrl+alt+t then type rollback... it may shut down but your good 8)

This doesn't work on enrolled devices. In other words, it would only work on a personal Chromebook. Not a work or school one.

By the way, what this command attempts to do is rollback your Chromebook to the last update

Last edited:

24langn

Nov 8, 2018
If neither work pm me ill make u a thing that will disable securely for everyone on your wifi xD[/QUOTE]

Well, three things

1.This leads to a "certain website page" (inappropriate)
2. Give a warning here someone could be at school.
3.Neither work for me But they did before

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Sorry thats my fault I set it up wrong

It should show the page now

sorry about that

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

btw for now if you want you could give me sites and ill send u a link that unblocks them. Its what I do for my friends lol

Idk I just like trying to mess with my school lol their security sucks

SO give me a link to like warframe (game)

lowercaseaesthetic

Nov 15, 2018
so i can't do anything of the things here, and whenever i change my dns to the webfilter, the next day i cant access anything, is there anything else i can do?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If only we had a way to re-enable bookmarklets...
    Wouldn't be online though, making it pretty much ineffective for online sites that require wifi
    And that is...?
    At my school, we have Chromebooks and a service/extension called securly. Me and my buddies have been trying to bypass it since it was first introduced last year. We are cool with the tech teacher and we have been trying to get passed him for a long time.

Any help on bypassing securly?

Note, inspect element has been blocked along with all extensions except for some adblockers. You can also only sign in on our district accounts. I do not want to powerwash it nor uninroll it(if that's how you spell it haha)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks
    Gavin
    Does anyone want to talk about how a staff member came and talked in this forum?

Yeah, that's kinda weird. This is our forum, not theirs. Not saying they comment here (mainly because they can and because I don't want to get banned), but they should stay out of this forum for as much as possible, because we don't need interference from someone (the mod) who isn't even here to discuss about the main topic , so, yeah.

A note for you both and others, remember you asked to join this Site, we did not invite you, so the Forums belong to all Members, and actually, they belong to Valnet. The Moderators and Staff are volunteers for Velnet and like you, we are Members, but we are here to assist in the Forum Rules, that you and all agreed upon. You can see at the top of the Forum Rules a listing of the (Volunteering) Moderators. So there is nothing weird about us being in this section or any on XDA, we address items/issues that are reported on, the XDA forums.
    Thank you and have a great day.

XDA Developers is a Valnet Property
    100 - 7405 Transcanadienne
    St.Laurent, Quebec, H4T 1Z2
    Toll-Free Phone Number: 1-833-979-3525
    www.valnetinc.com
    all you have to do is open a console (default chrome: ctrl+shift+j) and put this code in: var a=true;while(a){alert(a);}
    then hit enter. when the msg box appears, click the check box that says "prevent this page from showing additional diologs" (or something like that)
    your filter should be disabled until you restart.

DISCLAIMER: I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE IF YOU GET IN TROUBLE FOR THIS. THIS IS PURELY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. I DO NOT CONDONE ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY OR ANY ACTIVITY AGAINST SCHOOL RULES.
    By the way, just for the future of this forum, should we celebrate it when it reaches 50 pages long, or 100? Or both separately as milestones? Anyone's thoughts?
    The Schools are Using this system for: 1. To Keep Kids on Focus at all times and not playing games or pirating videos. By Using this system they can also block specific sites and forbid specific downloads
    , though on a computer or desktop you can just use Microsoft Store and Bypass all of that
    . This strives to ensure that Students remain on task at all times and not playing around on the computer or desktop, laptop, Chromebook, and Cell Phones. This also helps insure that none can use their phones to take unwanted videos or pictures and post them on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Linked In, etc.). So maybe you should use this opportunity to broaden your horizons while you still have the chance.

lol get outa here school supporter

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

My dudes, go to securly in the shelf double tap, click on manage extensions, in the top right hand corner it says developer mode click it then scroll down to the ID if its blue Its a link (if not then you're screwed) then you will be in the OS console then simply type in this:

window.close()

exactly like that k?
    if its still blocking stuff then just set up a hotspot (phone wifi) then go to school and BAM, no securly

welcome,
    me

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

HAHA lol we are cool they cant see it in your search history plus while i was on it some dude was looking at some anime "stuff"

(school chromebook cant say *deep, sarcastic breath* certain things lets just say its a "chicken wearing a tie"
    (metaphore) but I fond an exploit down above if you can see it then you are welcome.

The first part would work, but usually dev mode is disabled :/
    Also a hotspot wouldn't help because securely checks the url in your address bar, not your web traffic. If it were something like sonicwall that would work, but not securely

lol sorry to poke holes in your help, just trying to make it easier for others